Visit site
✟31,494.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is the thought that came to me this evening:)
It may be for you God is ABOUT to Do a MIRACLE.
You have waited so long.
You have cried so much.
You have suffered so much.
You heart has been torn so often.
Your emotions have been so shattered.
God may be saying this for you, "I am about to do a miracle for YOU" A Miracle for you, just for you. Your life could be on the verge of a whole NEW ERA a new chapter, a new start, new blessings, New Joy, new happiness.
Your dreams could be about to be fulfilled, all because God says may be tonight, Now is the day now is the time, I will do a miracle, I will show every one around how good I am to my children who suffer and wait:hug:
If its for me I am overwhelmed, if this message is for you, then do let me know if a miracle does happen.
Bless you John

Hobo No More

Nov 9, 2003
Visit site
✟7,901.00
Faith
Christian
Hi,

I really feel this applies to me. Last year God gave me many dreams and visions about how one of my friends who would become a christian. I tested all these through Scripture and God kept verifying the experiences as being from Him. But I have waited a whole year in prayer and I have gone through exactly the things you had written:
You have waited so long.
You have cried so much.

You have suffered so much.
You heart has been torn so often.
Your emotions have been so shattered.

I know this wait is not as harsh as some people's but it has tested me really far because I have had to learn quite painfully at times how to be patient in the Lord.
The dreams and direction God gave me was that He wanted me to tell my friend, Aaron, to change his life and follow Jesus, but that it had to be in His timing. To know when to tell Aaron it had to be when God provided lightening in the presence of me and Aaron. It seems really strange but this is what sign God wants to use.
At one point I had a vision where I was in my room and I looked out my window and saw stormy clouds and lightening everywhere. Then suddenly a letter flew through my window and it said on it '22 days'. So, I felt from that day 22 days later God would provide the lightening. I prayed for it so much. On the 20th day my mum and brother saw lightening and I didn't. On the 21st day my dad saw lightening. But on the 22nd day I was with Aaron for the whole day but no lightening. This devastated me and I felt really crushed. But this vision was the only one where I did not test it. Then the next few weeks God kept directing me to things pointing to me to continue to wait on God's timing. I have continued to pray. Sometimes I pray in depth about it but sometimes I don't pray about it as much.
I have just come back from Greece today and during the week God has been so amazing and is really opening the heart of one of my other friends. When we were getting ready someone asked what the weather was like back in England. My friend had read the report and said the next few days are stormy. I will most likely see Aaron tomorrow and it just sparked me off to pray a lot more. This has been at the centre of my heart for the whole of the last year and if tomorrow is the day when God provides the signs then Glory to the Living God. But if not, then it's God's timing.

Thanks for this and it has spurred me to continue to pray.

God Bless

Hobo

Upvote 0

Jedi

Knight
Sep 19, 2002
United States
Visit site
✟5,275.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Haha, oh, I wish I could believe what you've suggested here. I mean, don't get me wrong, intellectually, I agree with you all the way. However, I can honestly say that I genuinely do not believe that's going to happen to me. Call it a pile of experience in seeing God not work, if you will.

I think it's intellectual suicide to doubt God's existence, I think it's nonsensical to doubt His goodness, I even think it's absurd to think that He doesn't care about people & their fate. However, I have long doubted His desire to do a miracle for me - it seems there are far more important matters for the Almighty to tend to.

I don't mean to rain on your parade here, good sir, since what you say is perfectly true. However, I've learned that simply because something can happen does not mean it will happen. Perhaps I'm experiencing a bit of dispaire at the moment, but I just cannot bring myself to believe that God would do a miracle for me, personally.

Upvote 0
Apr 18, 2004
✟153.00
Faith
Christian
I cried when I read this post; in some way hoping that God would hear my cries, stop my suffering, and mend my broken heart. I believe in miracles, but there are many who are far more deserving than myself and many who need them more than I. To them, I pray a miracle in my stead.

But if songz777 is right about this and he hasn't posted it anywhere else, then I imagine it will happen to one of the 37 (and growing) people who have read this post, including himself. I pray for that person and for any others that long for their own miracle. May God answer you and bless you.

Upvote 0

bkg

Standing for Restoration
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟8,627.00
Faith
Non-Denom
songz777 said:
T
Your dreams could be about to be fulfilled, all because God says may be tonight, Now is the day now is the time, I will do a miracle, I will show every one around how good I am to my children who suffer and wait:hug:
If its for me I am overwhelmed, if this message is for you, then do let me know if a miracle does happen.
Bless you John
Bless you, Songz... as always your posts are extremely timely for my life. I appreciate you sharing this... And like others who are waiting for a miracle, I hope it's me. :D :D

Upvote 0

Krazy_4given_1

Jul 7, 2004
Indiana
Visit site
✟794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
songz777....
this was another great post. I can always connect to your posts!! I believe God is preforming miracles all the time, they may just be miracles you are not aware of or praying about.God knows what needs to happen, and we are blind. He may be preforming the greatest miracle on YOU right now, and you not know it.
I believe that God has preformed a miracle for me.... I have recently been needing the direction and support to turn to God, and I came to this site. Since being here I already feel closer, and I know in the time to come, I will only get closer. Seeing, hearing, writing, and praying about others here, and people doing the same for me.
This is all and more than I could have ever asked for! My grandmother is a true miracle. I just wanted to take this time to thank God for preforming a miracle on her.
cya round, and God Bless.

Reactions: songz777
Upvote 0

hischildsindik

Freckles
Jan 18, 2004
Iowa, USA
Visit site
✟16,084.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you so much John. Under the weight of grief it is often easy to forget that God is the God of miracles. Only He can and He will! Thanks again for the timely reminder that at any second the miracle I've waited for can and will be breaking through.
God bless you, bro.
cind

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joeman1

Legend
Jul 1, 2004
Visit site
✟29,264.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know about anyone else but I am claiming this as a word for me as well. You know I heard joel osteen talk about faith and simply putting it in these terms: "claiming things that are not as though they were." Thats what i have been doing about my future family claiming the things that are not as they were. IT helps quite a bit and I than God that I was able to hear that message the other day

Upvote 0