Not open for further replies.

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
There is absolutely nothing neutral about the positive results of early HCQ+ treatment...not in Spain, Italy, France and Brazil...all using HCQ+ on patients and reporting the positive results...and they highly support and recommend HCQ+ as an effective treatment.
Anecdotes are the weakest evidence. What studies support your beliefs?

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You are not accurately describing those arguing against you or their position.

And you have not supported any of your claims. Surely you can do better than this.

Stop trying to make this personal...do your own research since you claim nothing has been presented as support for claims made by 1000's of dotors from many different countries....or from the numerous studies providing plenty of supportng evidence.

Now you go ahead and believe there is no support, that claims made by the medical profession positive results of their studies isn't real and take responsability for pushing and promoting the negative narrative.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Stop trying to make this personal...do your own research since you claim nothing has been presented as support for claims made by 1000's of dotors from many different countries....or from the numerous studies providing plenty of supportng evidence.

Now you go ahead and believe there is no support, that claims made by the medical profession positive results of their studies isn't real and take responsability for pushing and promoting the negative narrative.
i am not making this personal any more than you, and the burden of proof is upon the person making the claim. Please support your claims. The only "negative narrative" is coming from you.

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Anecdotes are the weakest evidence. What studies support your beliefs?

Again...several studies and survey's were indeed presented in this thread and some of you guys, for some reason keep denying it's been posted. And by now it's old news considering positive results of patient treatment is accumulating daily from patients being treated all over the world...including the US with HCQ+.

Furthermore, I personally don't care at all if you, or anyone else wants to refute the medical professionals and cling to your negative narrative...that's your choice...and you can have the responsability of pushing that negative narrative...I want nothing to do with discouraging, or downplaying the evidence of a life saving treatment whatsoever.

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
i am not making this personal any more than you, and the burden of proof is upon the person making the claim. Please support your claims. The only "negative narrative" is coming from you.

Yes you are...and very redundant about it too...enough said.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Again...several studies and survey's were indeed presented in this thread and some of you guys, for some reason keep denying it's been posted. And by now it's old news considering positive results of patient treatment is accumulating daily from patients being treated all over the world...including the US with HCQ+.

Furthermore, I personally don't care at all if you, or anyone else wants to refute the medical professionals and cling to your negative narrative...that's your choice...and you can have the responsability of pushing that negative narrative...I want nothing to do with discouraging, or downplaying the evidence of a life saving treatment whatsoever.
And they are rather flawed studies. Did you forget how the French study failed and why?

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Yes you are...and very redundant about it too...enough said.
No, I am not the one that keeps saying such inflammatory and false claims as "negative narrative" . Now that is a false and redundant claim.

The proper response when someone demands evidence is to provide it.

Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
There is absolutely nothing neutral about the positive results of early HCQ+ treatment...not in Spain, Italy, France and Brazil...all using HCQ+ on patients and reporting the positive results...and they highly support and recommend HCQ+ as an effective treatment.

Which specific *scientific* studies are you even citing? Thus far I've read precisely three reports, two from France and one from China with a total of less than 130 patients. Two of them were *negative* results, and the other (positive) one was based on 80 individuals, who mostly had mild symptoms, which included one death, which would have been statistically in line with the results of no treatment whatsoever.

You're peddling a false dichotomy fallacy. From the one positive study, and the two negative studies I've read, I'm not convinced that HCQ+ treatments are effective, nor am I convinced that they are ineffective. There simply isn't enough information yet to make that determination.

I respect the fact that you feel otherwise, but you've yet to produce any published studies from Spain, Italy or Brazil, so I can't comment on those particular claims. The two French studies produced different results, so that's not particularly overwhelming evidence in support of HCQ+ treatments being effective.

Melatonin? Stem cells? Researchers step up with unconventional approaches to COVID-19
A Plausible "Penny" Costing Effective Treatment for Corona Virus - Ozone Therapy

"Rumor" has it that Metatonin and Ozone "might" also be effective in helping people to recover from COVID-19, but I'm not personally convinced they work either. Are you going to "assume"
they work too?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
No, I am not the one that keeps saying such inflammatory and false claims as "negative narrative" . Now that is a false and redundant claim.

The proper response when someone demands evidence is to provide it.

I think that's the key problem here. Zanting is apparently "all in" based on cherry picking from very limited information and he sees everyone who disagrees with him as sending a "negative narrative".

I don't even have a position in terms of the effectiveness of HCQ treatments yet, but apparently an honest "I don't know yet" is being characterized by Zanting as a "negative narrative". I also find that characterization to be offensive and somewhat inflammatory.

"I don't know" is neither a negative narrative, nor a positive narrative, it's simply an admission of ignorance.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I think that's the key problem here. Zanting is apparently "all in" based on cherry picking from very limited information and he sees everyone who disagrees with him as sending a "negative narrative".

I don't even have a position in terms of the effectiveness of HCQ treatments yet, but apparently an honest "I don't know yet" is being characterized by Zanting as a "negative narrative". I also find that characterization to be offensive and somewhat inflammatory.

"I don't know" is neither a negative narrative, nor a positive narrative, it's simply an admission of ignorance.
And a cautious approach is the correct one at this point in time. Needlessly dosing people with a questionable, and possibly harmful drug is not the answer yet.

There are other "hopefuls" out there besides this. Just think of what could happen if all of them were put into one individual . Real life is not like The X-Men.

• Informative
Reactions: Skewpoint
Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
They are administering in New York
must be a reason.
M

Since there isn't a known cure yet, and it's still possible that HCQ+Zpack *might* be effective, it's not unreasonable to administer it as a possible treatment. That doesn't mean it's passed any clinical tests with overwhelming evidence to support it's effectiveness however.

If I had serious complications with COVID-19 now, I might *try* HCQ, but that doesn't mean it's necessarily going to work, or that I would have any illusions about that possibility. I might even try ozone treatments and Metatonin too, but again, I wouldn't necessarily expect any of those treatments to work effectively.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Since there isn't a known cure yet, and it's still possible that HCQ+Zpack *might* be effective, it's not unreasonable to administer it as a possible treatment. That doesn't mean it's passed any clinical tests with overwhelming evidence to support it's effectiveness however.

If I had serious complications with COVID-19 now, I might *try* HCQ, but that doesn't mean it's necessarily going to work, or that I would have any illusions about that possibility. I might even try ozone treatments and Metatonin too, but again, I wouldn't necessarily expect any of those treatments to work effectively.
Ethyl alcohol kills the virus. I would suggest that as a cure.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's very well known that there are two narratives about the use of HCQ+...and that's too bad because lives are at stake and those who keep claiming the evidence is anecdotal and unsupported are touting that negative narrative. All you have to do is watch MSM.

And no one is handing this drug out willy nilly...most people recover at home without treatment...so that's a ridiculous notion entirely. Furthermore, over 1 million doses have been produced, with more being produced daily, and are being distributed for use of those in need in the US. That's all being done because of anecdotal evidence...not on your life...it's because people being treated are getting better...over and over again...in many countries. Other countries have been using it for weeks now.

And indeed, there are at least 15 other treatments being tested and tried out there and the concensus from 1000's of doctors surveyed is that HCQ+ is the most effective to date.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes. The reason is that they are desperate.

If I was desperate I would also like to try it at this point in time.

Due to A-Fib they might not give it to me?
One of the many (possible) side effects.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It's very well known that there are two narratives about the use of HCQ+...and that's too bad because lives are at stake and those who keep claiming the evidence is anecdotal and unsupported are touting that negative narrative. All you have to do is watch MSM.

And no one is handing this drug out willy nilly...most people recover at home without treatment...so that's a ridiculous notion entirely. Furthermore, over 1 million doses have been produced, with more being produced daily, and are being distributed for use of those in need in the US. That's all being done because of anecdotal evidence...not on your life...it's because people being treated are getting better...over and over again...in many countries. Other countries have been using it for weeks now.

And indeed, there are at least 15 other treatments being tested and tried out there and the concensus from 1000's of doctors surveyed is that HCQ+ is the most effective to date.
If that is the case you should be able to support it with hard data.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
If I was desperate I would also like to try it at this point in time.

Due to A-Fib they might not give it to me?
One of the many (possible) side effects.
M-Bob
Yep, that is why research and study is done first, not second. It would also be easy to consume all that is produced and then some. There are 330,000,000 people in the U.S. alone. That is a heck of a lot of people to dose.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.