US
✟1,102,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

‘Extremely troubling’: GOP lawmakers irate Secret Service quit investigation of White House cocaine​

The Secret Service has wrapped up its White House cocaine investigation after 11 days without identifying any suspect or producing any leads on who left the illegal drug in the West Wing.

Congressional Republicans, who Secret Service officials briefed about how the agency couldn’t solve the whodunit, went ballistic.

If Trump had dropped a gum wrapper; I'd bet they'd find him...probably send in a SWAT team and fast track his case before a Liberal judge.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

‘Extremely troubling’: GOP lawmakers irate Secret Service quit investigation of White House cocaine​

The Secret Service failed, and they're not likely to call in the FBI, so I guess it's up to partisan Congressional subcommittees to get nowhere near the bottom of this issue.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,822.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The Secret Service failed, and they're not likely to call in the FBI, so I guess it's up to partisan Congressional subcommittees to get nowhere near the bottom of this issue.
Apparently there’s no other “work” for them to focus on right now.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If Trump had dropped a gum wrapper; I'd bet they'd find him...probably send in a SWAT team and fast track his case before a Liberal judge.

That's stupid - it's already been proven that a sitting president cannot be indicted. I've never heard that Donald dropped a gum wrapper, but there are reports that he threw burgers against the wall and tried to flush papers down the toilet. And incited a riot while trying to get fake electors accepted. He got a pass on all that.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,102,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
That's stupid - it's already been proven that a sitting president cannot be indicted. I've never heard that Donald dropped a gum wrapper, but there are reports that he threw burgers against the wall and tried to flush papers down the toilet. And incited a riot while trying to get fake electors accepted. He got a pass on all that.
There are reports that Elvis was seen a Walmart.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There are reports that Elvis was seen a Walmart.
And JFK, Jr will be Donald's 2024 running mate. That potentially pits cousin, JFK GOP, against cousin, RFK Dem).

Upvote 0