Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell said during her show on Thursday the newly reported location is a “much more secure place” than the originally reported location.

“Normal people… can’t get in there,” she added.

CocaineGate Update: Coke Stash Was Found in Secure Place ‘Near the Situation Room’ Not Accessible to ‘Average People’​

The bag of cocaine found in the West Wing of the White House on Sunday was discovered in “a much more secure” area than previously disclosed, NBC reported on Thursday.​
According to NBC’s Andrea Mitchell, the White House is now claiming the cocaine was found “in a much more secure place, limited access place” than originally reported. “It’s down near the Situation Room” and “average people just can’t get in there,” she noted.​
The dime-size drug bag was allegedly found in an entrance area cubby between a foyer and a lower-level lobby area, near where some official vehicles park, including the vice presidential limo.​

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,752,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Multiple officials involved in the White House cocaine inquiry now say the bag of powder was found in a cubby near the White House's West Executive entrance, not the formal West Wing lobby, as was previously reported.........​
The sources maintain that the area is highly trafficked, in keeping with Jean-Pierre's characterization Wednesday. The area is transited by VIPs, visitors, tourists, staff members, military officials and facilities operations employees.......​

"What I wanted to be very clear is that this is a heavily, heavily trafficked, heavily traveled, to be more accurate, area of the campus of the White House," Jean-Pierre told reporters Wednesday. "It is where visitors to the West Wing come through.”​
So it was still in a heavily trafficked area, visitors and tourists go through there, and Hunter and Joe Biden were not at the White House.

I have to wonder if some jealous right wing type purposely put it there in hopes of causing trouble for the Bidens. It is just a thought. I hope they get whoever left it.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almost 2000 people work in the West Wing, and from what I know there is no indication that Hunter is still using. So the evidence doesn't point to him more than anybody else.
Yeah he prefers crack, he’s way past powder.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Multiple officials involved in the White House cocaine inquiry now say the bag of powder was found in a cubby near the White House's West Executive entrance, not the formal West Wing lobby, as was previously reported.........​
The sources maintain that the area is highly trafficked, in keeping with Jean-Pierre's characterization Wednesday. The area is transited by VIPs, visitors, tourists, staff members, military officials and facilities operations employees.......​

"What I wanted to be very clear is that this is a heavily, heavily trafficked, heavily traveled, to be more accurate, area of the campus of the White House," Jean-Pierre told reporters Wednesday. "It is where visitors to the West Wing come through.”​
So it was still in a heavily trafficked area, visitors and tourists go through there, and Hunter and Joe Biden were not at the White House.

I have to wonder if some jealous right wing type purposely put it there in hopes of causing trouble for the Bidens. It is just a thought. I hope they get whoever left it.
Yeah it had to be a right winger. Couldn’t be a liberal or Democrat, no way

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,752,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Yeah it had to be a right winger. Couldn’t be a liberal or Democrat, no way
I doubt a Democrat or liberal would do it to cause trouble for the Bidens. It might be left by a liberal or Democrat or other person accidentally . I hope the Secret Service investigation figures it out.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,752,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
  • Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Nope - even NBC is reporting:

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,752,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Nope - even NBC is reporting:

That is what I just posted. Did you read the article that I posted?
The article you posted quotes the article I posted.

Your article even says it was a heavily trafficked area.

In any case, the title implies Hunter had something to do with it. There is no indication of that.

• Optimistic
Reactions: NxNW
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,752,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Oh did his plea agreement include drug testing?
I don't know.
Do you have proof he is using now?
Do you have proof he was in the West Wing with cocaine though he was in Camp David?
Do you have proof he can be in two places at once?

Edit to add that Hunter's plea deal requires that he be drug free for 2 years so I suspect drug testing is part of it.

• Optimistic
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know.
Do you have proof he is using now?
Do you have proof he was in the West Wing with cocaine though he was in Camp David?
Do you have proof he can be in two places at once?

Edit to add that Hunter's plea deal requires that he be drug free for 2 years so I suspect drug testing is part of it.
I don’t have proof of any of those things I said he doesn’t use powder he smokes crack. That would imply that I didn’t think the cocaine was his wouldn’t it?

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you have proof he is still smoking crack?
If this is addressed to me I don’t care if he’s smoking crack or chasing prostitutes or whatever he may be doing. Selling access to his father and influence peddling are the things that concern me.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,752,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
If this is addressed to me I don’t care if he’s smoking crack or chasing prostitutes or whatever he may be doing. Selling access to his father and influence peddling are the things that concern me.
You implied it in an earlier post - that is how it came across.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

The bag of cocaine found in the West Wing of the White House was located near the Situation Room and one floor below the Oval Office — as a Biden administration spokesman declined Thursday to rule out first son Hunter Biden as the source of the illicit drug.​

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,752,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

The bag of cocaine found in the West Wing of the White House was located near the Situation Room and one floor below the Oval Office — as a Biden administration spokesman declined Thursday to rule out first son Hunter Biden as the source of the illicit drug.​
NYPost is owned by Murdock and biased against the Dems.

The article I posted included:

The cocaine was found in an entrance area between the foyer and a lower-level lobby, the sources said. The entrance is near where some vehicles, like the vice president’s limo or SUV, park. It is one floor below the main West Wing offices and on the same floor as the Situation Room and a dining area.​
It is still a heavily trafficked place.

As Hunter was at Camp David, how could he be the one to do it? The area is routinely cleaned and swept.
Was Hunter in two places at once?

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not from what I have observed though both are bad.
The high from crack doesn’t last as long so addicts constantly want more.
From your article:
Because individuals who smoke drugs like cocaine often experience the effects as being very strong and short-lived, they may be more likely to binge on the drug to maintain the psychoactive effects,

Last edited:
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Kayleigh McEnany: ‘No way’ cocaine at White House is Hunter Biden’s

“For it to be Hunter Biden, he left on Friday, he was at Camp David. There is no way, it is inconceivable to think cocaine could sit for a 72-hour period [at The White House], so I would rule him out at this point.” McEnany, who is a Fox News host, said Thursday on the network’s flagship morning talk program.
--
“Does anybody really believe that the COCAINE found in the West Wing of the White House, very close to the Oval Office, is for the use of anyone other than Hunter & Joe Biden,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social website.

• Wow
Upvote 0