West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There are countless stories of former inappropriate content performers speaking out against the inappropriate content industry after leaving it. Many of these former performers—male and female—talk about how they were abused, exploited, and coerced while working in inappropriate content but stayed silent out of fear.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
August Ames was sexually assaulted on the set of a Brazzers film. Six weeks later she died by suicide. She hung herself to escape despair. Want to know who owns Brazzers? Mindgeek—the same men who own inappropriate contenthub. August went on social media explaining how a film went really awful, and the man started choking her with her underwear and basically beating her up. She said the shoot went fine, because if you say it didn't or complain about it being too violent they won't pay you. So she kept it to herself, and fought back tears, she took pictures of her bruises and posted it to social media, a few days later she hung herself. That video is still out there on inappropriate content hub. Also in the news recently a young girl was raped and the footage was put on inappropriate content hub. When someone called them out on twitter, inappropriate content hub blocked them. I have seen half a dozen people call out inappropriate content hub, within five minutes they are blocked and can't read inappropriate contenthub tweets or reply to them any longer. They don't care about people, they care about money. They even removed the 18+ button, to make it have one less step before entering. They don't care if you're five and are addicted to inappropriate content. The average age for first time use is around age 10. Imagine your children being addicted to this at age 10, and before even dating for the first time or kissing, already having a distorted view of women and sex. This enterprise that fuels sexual addiction needs to be brought down with prayer and fasting. Pray for people to take a stand against the new drug, inappropriate contentography.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
pronohub567.png

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Our brain has mirror neurons. That means that when a monkey has electrical leads attached to it, and if they see someone else pick up a peanut, it will trigger the neurons that actually tell the arm to pick up a peanut himself, even though he is not there by the peanut. That is what mirror neurons do. So the neurons also help you learn. I work on my car and watching tutorials on youtube really helps me to learn how to fix certain things because the mirror neurons put me right there in the video, doing it ahead of time. That is why movies are so successful. And that is also why inappropriate contentography is so addicting. But there is something to know about bad things we watch. The more emotion tied up in the video, for example extremely violent or extremely sexual video's your brain retains more of it. That is why someone can be free from inappropriate contentography for years and still have images in their brain. Sexual exaggeration as implied by inappropriate contentography is so unrealistic, that it affects how you see yourself, and how you see others you love. It also affects how you treat others you love. If you are seeing violent inappropriate content, for instance and you are married, then when you have sex with your spouse, traditional sex will not do it for you. You want the exaggerated type of fantasy, which was all a motion picture, it was not real. With a negative stimulus with real relationships, it brings negative affects on one's marital fulfillment in general and how they view romance and everything about their spouse. Their spouse becomes no longer attractive to them as they have become addicted to abnormal and overstimulated versions of sex, (which of course is all scripted and played out, it's not real). This is a universal problem even among secular studies. Sexual fulfillment with real people becomes diminished as you train your body to react to overstimulated and exaggerated sexual encounters. For men this means they will become less in love with their spouse unfortunately. And same with a wife that is addicted to inappropriate content, her marital sex becomes less fulfilling, as she prefers the exaggerated versions and retrains her sexual desire and calibrates it for excessive stimuli. One inappropriate content user said "the real life could not match up to the fantasy expectation I had." He then closed off to society just be alone in his room in his happy place. Most neurologists will say when the brain looks at inappropriate content, it looks for new content and new variety. Which means soft core inappropriate content never stays soft core. Stuff you that would make you gag when you first saw it, you eventually start to crave. "for the brain to be remain stimulated it has to escalate and change content." Eventually the inappropriate content become so variant and violent, and hard core, that you literally cannot do real sex any more. NO ONE DOES THAT IN REAL LIFE. That is make believe and stuff that they choreograph. It's not real. inappropriate content elevates the risk of risky behavior. Eventually there is not enough content that will arouse you and you will start chat rooms. And try to find living people to send pictures. Then eventually you will try to proposition or be propositioned to meet up in real life. This can cause tremendous danger to young women for example, they can meet up with someone from a chat room for romance, and they end up raped, or trafficked or both. So inappropriate contentography fuels the sex trade. If people were not addicted to online fantasy, the inappropriate content industry would not have the power it has today. "inappropriate content made me think relationships were only about intimacy, sex and nothing else."- a young woman addicted to inappropriate content. For men addicted they view women as objects for gratification and inappropriate content sort of dehumanizes women to be something you beat up or attempt to rape in some video's, ultimately dehumanizing them and distorting the idea that women actually thrive not on violence but on caressing and gentleness.
Oxytocin. It's the bonding chemical released during sexual encounters. The only problem. It bonds to whatever you are fantasizing over. If that is a TV box or computer, then so be it. You will start to LOVE that thing, and the love that you should be giving to other people is given to a box. This destroys relationships. For example your girlfriend wants to talk about her day and have an intimate conversation or go to the park. You want to be by yourself in the room to bond with a box. When you should be bonding to another human, you are bonding to a box, and that is hurtful to them. They instantly see your devotion and love for your 'personal time' over your time together.

See God created sex, God also created honey, and sugar. Too much of something is not good. It's ok to have honey, but if that is all you feed yourself, you will literally become diabetic. But honey is created by God. But too much is bad. So too the sexual act was created by God, but too much daily stimulation is bad. It retrains your mind to only accept stimulation from inappropriate content and not real people. So many many marriages have not become 'sexless marriages' or marriages that rely on inappropriate content while having sex. But if you took the inappropriate content out they would just have real problems getting it up. There is something called TMS it's called traumatic masturbatory syndrome. There is not alot of journals on it, but you can find some. But it basically says if you touch more than 1X a day, you are sexually addicted and that may affect your future erectile dysfunction later in life. While most men have erectile dysfunctions later in life 60-70's men as early as 30-40 are now having the problem. Because they have stimulated to masturbation so much that they only get aroused by their own hand. They literally created their own form of self sex and become addicted to it. Thankfully TMS is reversible, but it could take a few years of not having that over stimulation regularly. That means quitting inappropriate content and quitting masturbation.

In conclusion those who view inappropriate content are twice as likely to get divorced, and those who view inappropriate content who are dating/courting are twice as likely to break up.

this leading researcher on marriage and relationships initially thought inappropriate contentography use among married couples helped to spur more romance after a first child, but they have changed their viewpoint....
https://www.gottman.com/blog/an-open-letter-on-inappropriate content/

(this post will be updated, it is notes from a video series I am watching which will be finished next week)
(to be continued)

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I just heard a message tonight (from 2016) it said that 31% of women view inappropriate content 1 time a month, and 3% of women view it one time or more a week, while with men the statistic is higher 86% view it once a month or more, and 50% view it weekly or more. I think we have found the new drug among society. We need help Lord, protect us....guide us....help to keep our minds on you and not on fantasy.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
inappropriate content hub won't tell you who is underage (I don't think they know), they won't tell you who is being trafficked, again people just lie when submitting a video. They won't tell you if the woman is being held against her will, or raped. Something to think about as you login tonight.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ladies: do you know what the #1 cause of erectile disfunction in young men is? inappropriate content use. Look it up. Look up TMS with men. You want kids? Better make sure your BF isn't into inappropriate content. Not to mention he is cheating on you with an infinite amount of girls online.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
while inappropriate content is harmful, and sin, it is not illegal, and most of the time is not directly related to sex trafficking. Saying visa, amazon+google are complicit in trafficking is too much of a stretch
the fact you are making a bunch of assumptions about the inappropriate content industry and the fact you are a new member, I must ask you some probing questions: How do I know you are not paid by the inappropriate content industry to come on here and just recruit? The inappropriate content industry can definitely afford to pay people to alter reviews, to go online and to do all sorts of stuff. In fact most of my sources say the inappropriate content industry is very quick to retaliate, and when they posted NOFAP on wikipedia, the inappropriate content industry instantly hired a writer to edit the wikipedia page to say it was scientifically ineffective (with no sources of course). So to me, and I don't know. But from my perspective it just looks like your a paid person from a inappropriate content website. I am not saying that you are. But the stuff you are saying here is definitely not what typical christians say regarding inappropriate content. So it makes your posts highly suspicious.

Upvote 0

aggregate

Apr 15, 2020
new york
✟8,570.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How do I know you are not paid by the inappropriate content industry to come on here and just recruit?
you have no way of knowing who I work for etc, obviously. Common sense though, would indicate that there would be far more lucrative places for a inappropriate content recruiter to search for new people than a christian site where presumably a higher than average percentage of posters are actually christian, and more against inappropriate content than the average atheist.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
you have no way of knowing who I work for etc, obviously. Common sense though, would indicate that there would be far more lucrative places for a inappropriate content recruiter to search for new people than a christian site where presumably a higher than average percentage of posters are actually christian, and more against inappropriate content than the average atheist.
That's sort of an odd answer and not really convincing TBH. (update) I checked your posting history it does seem you are a christian, I apologize for my accusations against you, one needs to be careful. But that was my bad and I will try not to do that again. So lets go back and address some of what you said....

while inappropriate content is harmful, and sin, it is not illegal,
that is correct, inappropriate contentography is not illegal. But it should be.
and most of the time is not directly related to sex trafficking.
There are direct links of inappropriate contentography industry and the sex trade industry, I know most don't know this or don't want to. But it's the sad truth of the matter.
Saying visa, amazon+google are complicit in trafficking is too much of a stretch
Actually the documentary proves they are in fact and continue to support trafficking, and we can look at it in more detail if you wish. For instance google has ways of straight out blocking all trafficking, child inappropriate contentography searches and searches on stuff regarding trafficking and they don't or at least don't do it sufficiently. They view our liberties as more important than the lives of those young girls and boys that are slaves to the sex trade, and kidnapped.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

aggregate

Apr 15, 2020
new york
✟8,570.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"They (google) view our liberties as more important than the lives of those young girls and boys that are slaves to the sex trade, and kidnapped."
they correctly IMO believe they don't get to determine what people can or can't view/research etc online. It's likely that those types of searches do end up flagging the searcher with the government anyway. Lots of very undesirable things in society which free speech etc allows. Facebook, for example, already has been found to have quite an anti right wing bias, and their reach/influence is massive.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"They (google) view our liberties as more important than the lives of those young girls and boys that are slaves to the sex trade, and kidnapped."
they correctly IMO believe they don't get to determine what people can or can't view/research etc online. It's likely that those types of searches do end up flagging the searcher with the government anyway. Lots of very undesirable things in society which free speech etc allows. Facebook, for example, already has been found to have quite an anti right wing bias, and their reach/influence is massive.

I think some political groups, I won't mention names.....are more for individual liberty and NSA searches are typically limited to threats against state. Any thing else could get them in serious trouble. Again I am different, I have nothing to hide, let them know my cookies and my search history I don't care. But again it's a fine line in limiting one's use of say inappropriate contentography and one's use of religious sites. Both are controversial, so who is to say one is better than the other. Again we all know the answer, but no one is wanting to say it in court.

(now I am not saying everything we browse online is not being recorded, it most likely is) but they cannot access your file unless your a threat to national security. Again it may have changed but in the last ten years NSA has been restricted. I think they have a file on everyone, I just don't think they can legally access it, without sufficient evidence of terrorism or other.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

aggregate

Apr 15, 2020
new york
✟8,570.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I agree that inappropriate content is massively harmful to individuals and society-the evidence for that is very apparent. I still cannot blame amazon,visa, or google for problems with inappropriate content, and sex trafficking. If someone uses their car to kidnap some vulnerable person,they can't later say it was partially the car manufacturer's fault for enabling them to commit a crime. Thanks for your well thought through responses.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I agree that inappropriate content is massively harmful to individuals and society-the evidence for that is very apparent. I still cannot blame amazon,visa, or google for problems with inappropriate content, and sex trafficking. If someone uses their car to kidnap some vulnerable person,they can't later say it was partially the car manufacturer's fault for enabling them to commit a crime. Thanks for your well thought through responses.
so just because you like amazon, google, or visa or whatever doesn't mean we should not actively petition that they remove all services that cater to the sex trade industry. As the article says, they have refused to reign in services that cater to sex trafficking for the simple mighty dollar. It's about the bottom line. And they will lose money. But still we shouldn't avoid making companies accountable simply because we like their services. Let me be the first to tell you, google and amazon are going no where, if anything in the next ten years they will be having problems with monopolizing the industry.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
According to a report by the Daily Beast, there has been a 178% increase in the production of incest inappropriate content in recent years, making up about 1 in 10 inappropriate content purchases by young adults.

#ConsiderBeforeConsuming

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
here is a story of how inappropriate contentography ruins marriages:
Dare you to read this without crying: "I'd just confessed another relapse to my wife. We'd gone through our typical argument of me apologizing & hating myself while my wife felt devastated & angry. After our argument had turned to silence, I tried to escape by taking a shower. I collapsed onto my knees and began sobbing. In our 10 years of marriage, I have probably only cried a handful of times; I just don’t cry. But in this moment, I felt completely overcome with depression and self-hate. I was not strong enough to be the man my wife deserved. I didn’t hear her come in, but my wife saw me there & climbed into the shower—still clothed—and held me as we cried together. I tried to push her away at first; it wasn’t fair for me to ask her to support me & I didn’t deserve it, I thought. But my wife would have none of that. She told me that she loved me and she knew that we could get through this if we forgave each other and focused on uniting as a couple. It didn’t come easy after that night, but there was hope in my life for the 1st time in years. I now had the lifeline I needed to overcome it & I'd finally opened myself completely. I wasn’t hiding anything any longer, I had admitted that I was helpless & I needed help. Today, I finally believe I am the man that my wife deserves. We are very grateful for each of our choices that led to us staying together and valuing our marriage above all else.

Last edited:
Upvote 0