West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I know that men who have addiction don't want to hear this, but inappropriate content facilitates underage girls being trafficked, hiring prostitutes facilitates underage girls being trafficked, hiring strippers, same thing....exploitation. We need to cast our fetishes at the foot of the cross and see how our sin affects others. I have been free from all forms of inappropriate contentography for five years. I have been free from self gratification about six months. Usually the two go together. But I noticed when I was doing it, you would have to get nastier and nastier to get the same high. That is the trade secret of all sin. The Bible says 'Hell and Destruction are never full; So the eyes of man are never satisfied.." Proverbs 27:20 nkjv. I never got to the point where I was like..."I never have to do this again, I watched so much..." It doesn't work that way, just as hell is never full....the eyes are never full. Addiction is when you try to stop doing something and you not only can't stop but feel yourself doing it even more. I have been there. There are many many solutions and I want to talk about those at the end of this article. This is not only about inappropriate content, unfortunately this problem is not that simple. I just read an article about 13 companies that facilitate in human trafficking. Add these companies to your prayer list, read this entire article. Among the top companies that support trafficking are Amazon, Netflix, ticktock, google among others. You may think....well we can't boycott every company. I know. I am not saying that. I don't think that would work anyway. They are too popular and main stream. There needs to be some form of activism. Post these articles on your social media, email them out, put them on your blogs. Tweet them, instagram them, facebook them. Again we are trying to be part of the solution. But I do feel you at least need to hear this one story.....to get your blood boiling about this....

"Wyndham
Wyndham, a hotel corporation with over 9,000 hotels and resorts, is being sued by the National Center on Sexual Exploitation in the northern district of California for allegations the hotel chain’s subsidiary Super 8 facilitated underage sex trafficking.

“The plaintiff in our lawsuit was 16 years old when she was trafficked at Wyndham’s Super 8 hotel,” NCOSE Vice President and General Counsel Benjamin Bull explained. “She was trafficked for two years along with several other girls, all of whom were underage.”

“At Wyndham’s properties, they were forced to commit commercial sex acts with 10 to 15 different men per day. Through hotel staff and their employees, Wyndham knew or should have known that these girls were being trafficked,” he continued.

“Our complaint alleges specific facts which include large amounts of used condoms, empty lube bottles and other sex-related items were found in the girls' hotel rooms. Payments for the hotel rooms were in cash. The girl’s physical appearance was bruised, beaten and malnourished.”

Bull said there was also a continuous procession of men seen leaving the girls’ rooms.

“There were excessive requests from the rooms for additional sheets, cleaning supplies and room service,” he added. “On several occasions, there was even a personal relationship between Wyndham’s front desk employees and the girls’ traffickers. The front desk would actually call the traffickers when the police were on the premises.”

According to Bull, Wyndham has been named a defendant in six other lawsuits filed by other organizations alleging that Wyndham-owned hotels knowing allowed sex trafficking on their premises.

Bull also criticized Wyndham for continuing to sell inappropriate contentography despite consumer complaints and outreach. "

Read more about Netflix, amazon, google and how they are part of the problem not part of the solution: (above quote from following article)
'Dirty baker's dozen': 13 companies facilitating sexual exploitation

I don't want to sound too judgmental here, but
If you use inappropriate content you are part of the problem : If you don't think you are....read this... http://www.ccv.org/wp-content/uploads/House-Resolution-180_Rep-Powell.pdf

This thread is not just about trafficking, but I will post regularly to it, as I see tips online that help with the inappropriate content issue or trafficking issues.

If you know you are part of the problem but you don't know what to do..you can message me anytime, or you can also learn more about it here:

Read the top two links, first then read the rest of links:
OneTab shared tabs

If you think self gratification is ok, and healthy read the above link as well as this:
Warning - inappropriate content and Masturbation Are Not Safe Sex | Cru

(update 4/8/20- this thread has died out but I still post relevant links and quotes I find from seminars and resources I am always finding, so watch the thread, and see the updated posts on the other pages as well)

Back to Trafficking:
trafficking 234.png

(click to enlarge)​

If you want to do more to raise awareness of trafficking, forward article from christian post here: 'Dirty baker's dozen': 13 companies facilitating sexual exploitation

Also raise awareness to the problems of trafficking:
The Essence of Evil: Sex with Children Has Become Big Business in America - Global Research

If you don't want to be an activist but want to partner in prayer here are some prayer points:

1. Raise awareness of the links of inappropriate contentography and trafficking
  2. churches to equip themselves in purity resources for men (and women) and accountability groups
  3. pray for human trafficking routes to be exposed and for daughters and sons to be returned home
  4. pray for more awareness to see endangered young girls, and the signs of trafficking-malnourishment-wearing same clothes- limited movement and freedom- always looking over shoulder
  5. pray for amazon, netflix, ticktock, google, hotel chains facilitating with the human trafficking enterprise, profiting from this slavery.

Last edited:

Euodius

Are you kitten me right meow?
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2019
Stafford
✟49,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yes. This is how it is. Worse, according to a survey I saw recently, most federal judges no longer see a problem with child inappropriate contentography as the rates of convictions have increased substantially over the past few years. And the culture itself is a culture of exploitation. TV and movies are ever veering towards being increasingly inappropriate contentographic. Abuse, of both adults and minors, is almost now normalized. Lord have mercy on us all.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟298,824.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I know that men
Human Trafficking being part of the solution, not part of the problem

How can you sink so low to think that Human Trafficking is part of the solution?? :sigh::sigh::sigh:

You just don't know how horrible it is to be somebody else's prisoner when you haven't done any crime!:sigh::sigh: I have lived such life at one point!

Even if you're just trying to grab attention to your thread. This is foul man. Deceptive at the very least!

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes. This is how it is. Worse, according to a survey I saw recently, most federal judges no longer see a problem with child inappropriate contentography as the rates of convictions have increased substantially over the past few years. And the culture itself is a culture of exploitation. TV and movies are ever veering towards being increasingly inappropriate contentographic. Abuse, of both adults and minors, is almost now normalized. Lord have mercy on us all.
Yes sir, part of my recovery meant getting rid of all movies even pg13. I do watch disney with kids and rated G however. But that was hard for me. After about a year being free from this stuf, I did watch a action movie last week, but only after doing a "parental guide" search of the movie. If you can't search a review company on a TV show or movie, don't watch it. Movie Guide, common sense media, parental guide.org, IMDb parental guide, are some links. I typically type the name of the movie "hobbs and shaw parental guide" for example. Set netflix to a childs setting, not mature. Set youtube to restricted mode and lock it with separate account password, you can even do this on phone (without locking). Some other helps for internet security are found on this link... I have had to block metacafe, vimeo and numerous other streaming sites because they don't have parental protection (blocked on all devices).

inappropriate contentography- staying pure online

Upvote 0

Gregorikos

Ordinary Mystic
Dec 31, 2019
Louisville, Kentucky
Visit site
✟113,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I know that men who have addiction don't want to hear this, but inappropriate content facilitates underage girls being trafficked, hiring prostitutes facilitates underage girls being trafficked, hiring strippers, same thing....exploitation. We need to cast our fetishes at the foot of the cross and see how our sin affects others. I have been free from all forms of inappropriate contentography for five years. I have been free from self gratification about six months. Usually the two go together. But I noticed when I was doing it, you would have to get nastier and nastier to get the same high. That is the trade secret of all sin. The Bible says 'Hell and Destruction are never full; So the eyes of man are never satisfied.." Proverbs 27:20 nkjv. I never got to the point where I was like..."I never have to do this again, I watched so much..." It doesn't work that way, just as hell is never full....the eyes are never full. Addiction is when you try to stop doing something and you not only can't stop but feel yourself doing it even more. I have been there. There are many many solutions and I want to talk about those at the end of this article. This is not only about inappropriate content, unfortunately this problem is not that simple. I just read an article about 13 companies that facilitate in human trafficking. Add these companies to your prayer list, read this entire article. Among the top companies that support trafficking are Amazon, Netflix, ticktock, google among others. You may think....well we can't boycott every company. I know. I am not saying that. I don't think that would work anyway. They are too popular and main stream. There needs to be some form of activism. Post these articles on your social media, email them out, put them on your blogs. Tweet them, instagram them, facebook them. Again we are trying to be part of the solution. But I do feel you at least need to hear this one story.....to get your blood boiling about this....

"Wyndham
Wyndham, a hotel corporation with over 9,000 hotels and resorts, is being sued by the National Center on Sexual Exploitation in the northern district of California for allegations the hotel chain’s subsidiary Super 8 facilitated underage sex trafficking.

“The plaintiff in our lawsuit was 16 years old when she was trafficked at Wyndham’s Super 8 hotel,” NCOSE Vice President and General Counsel Benjamin Bull explained. “She was trafficked for two years along with several other girls, all of whom were underage.”

“At Wyndham’s properties, they were forced to commit commercial sex acts with 10 to 15 different men per day. Through hotel staff and their employees, Wyndham knew or should have known that these girls were being trafficked,” he continued.

“Our complaint alleges specific facts which include large amounts of used condoms, empty lube bottles and other sex-related items were found in the girls' hotel rooms. Payments for the hotel rooms were in cash. The girl’s physical appearance was bruised, beaten and malnourished.”

Bull said there was also a continuous procession of men seen leaving the girls’ rooms.

“There were excessive requests from the rooms for additional sheets, cleaning supplies and room service,” he added. “On several occasions, there was even a personal relationship between Wyndham’s front desk employees and the girls’ traffickers. The front desk would actually call the traffickers when the police were on the premises.”

According to Bull, Wyndham has been named a defendant in six other lawsuits filed by other organizations alleging that Wyndham-owned hotels knowing allowed sex trafficking on their premises.

Bull also criticized Wyndham for continuing to sell inappropriate contentography despite consumer complaints and outreach. "

Read more about Netflix, amazon, google and how they are part of the problem not part of the solution: (above quote from following article)
'Dirty baker's dozen': 13 companies facilitating sexual exploitation

If you use inappropriate content you are part of the problem : If you don't think you are....read this... http://www.ccv.org/wp-content/uploads/House-Resolution-180_Rep-Powell.pdf

If you know you are part of the problem but you don't know what to do..you can message me anytime, or you can also learn more about it here:

Read the top two links, first then read the rest of links:
OneTab shared tabs

If you think self gratification is ok, and healthy read the above link as well as this:
Warning - inappropriate content and Masturbation Are Not Safe Sex | Cru

Back to Trafficking:
View attachment 271772
(click to enlarge)​

If you want to do more to raise awareness of trafficking, forward article from christian post here: 'Dirty baker's dozen': 13 companies facilitating sexual exploitation

Also raise awareness to the problems of trafficking:
The Essence of Evil: Sex with Children Has Become Big Business in America - Global Research

If you don't want to be an activist but want to partner in prayer here are some prayer points:

1. Raise awareness of the links of inappropriate contentography and trafficking
  2. churches to equip themselves in purity resources for men and accountability groups
  3. pray for human trafficking routes to be exposed and for daughters and sons to be returned home
  4. pray for more awareness to see endangered young girls, and the signs of trafficking-malnourishment-wearing same clothes- limited movement and freedom- always looking over shoulder
  5. pray for amazon, netflix, ticktock, google, hotel chains facilitating with the human trafficking enterprise, profiting from this slavery.

I agree with @timewerx about the title of this thread. I don't get it.

Other than that, I appreciate your links and I agree with you. I too was an addict, and have been completely free now 4 years. If anyone needs help in the area of inappropriate content or sex addiction, my PM box is always open.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How can you sink so low to think that Human Trafficking is part of the solution?? :sigh::sigh::sigh:

You just don't know how horrible it is to be somebody else's prisoner when you haven't done any crime!:sigh::sigh: I have lived such life at one point!

Even if you're just trying to grab attention to your thread. This is foul man. Deceptive at the very least!
Sorry, the thread is not obviously meant to say what you are saying... I suppose their could be a comma there, not too good at grammar and I type fast. But please read the whole thread before hating too much...lol But thanks for sharing your experiences. This thread is to raise awareness. Don't let the title fool you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I initially had the same reaction to the headline. I think the OP was not very judicious in how the OP wrote the headline. It probably should read Human Trafficking: How to become part of the solution and stop being part of the problem.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I agree with @timewerx about the title of this thread. I don't get it.

Other than that, I appreciate your links and I agree with you. I too was an addict, and have been completely free now 4 years. If anyone needs help in the area of inappropriate content or sex addiction, my PM box is always open.
Yeah it made sense to me I meant to say "Human trafficking: be part of the solution, not part of the problem." But it came out wrong, too bad you can't change OP titles. Otherwise I would.

as far as being free from addiction, thanks for reaching out. We should all be transparent and help one another out, not be so closed off. satan like to separate us from the crowd, to chomp down on the stray sheep. Together we have more success.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I initially had the same reaction to the headline. I think the OP was not very judicious in how the OP wrote the headline. It probably should read Human Trafficking: How to become part of the solution and stop being part of the problem.
Don't let the title distract you guys from maintaining the topic of the thread, which is the actual statement in the OP. And I did adress this in the last two posts, so I am not avoiding the issue. But don't side track to my grammar mistake and take away from the real problem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Don't let the title distract you guys from maintaining the topic of the thread, which is the actual statement in the OP. And I did adress this in the last two posts, so I am not avoiding the issue.

Hopefully anyone newly entering the thread will notice that the issue of the headline has already been dealt with and can address the actual point of the thread, to which I am in agreement.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hopefully anyone newly entering the thread will notice that the issue of the headline has already been dealt with and can address the actual point of the thread, to which I am in agreement.
funny thing is I did it with another thread.... I said "
10 reasons why she sex marriage is harmful"

I mean't to say ..." 10 reasons why same sex marriage is harmful."

So anyway, I have grammar issues. Point noted. Either that or my auto correct like to create scandalous threads.

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟958,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
funny thing is I did it with another thread.... I said "
10 reasons why she sex marriage is harmful"

I mean't to say ..." 10 reasons why same sex marriage is harmful."

So anyway, I have grammar issues. Point noted. Either that or my auto correct like to create scandalous threads.
You can correct that. There is a link above the first post, "Thread Tools."

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sex is good; sexual sin is bad.
Wise money management is good; greed is bad.

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

God actually created Sex! That to me shows that God knows what He is doing. He could have made us split like cells do to reproduce. But He made us have relationships with the opposite sex, to love. That is awesome. There is nothing shameful in sex. However the young girls in the OP that have been sexually mistreated will NEVER view sex the same way the rest of their lives, they will battle depression the rest of their lives. Need counseling. Jump went someone touches them quickly. It's truly traumatic for any person, let alone a kid to go through what they are going through.

You can correct that. There is a link above the first post, "Thread Tools."
Thank you so much, I was able to change both thread titles, away from scandle and toward truth. Much appreciated.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don't want to guilt shame anyone who has an addiction, but get the help you need. Also sex itself is holy, not unclean, just in the proper context. You know that you’ve been forgiven, but you can’t seem to forgive yourself. Shame wasn’t meant for your story. You’re not too dirty. (I edited the OP, it's better now)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟298,824.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
This thread is to raise awareness. Don't let the title fool you.

We Christians should not resort to deceptive practices just to catch attention -- No matter how important the topic is.

There are many ungodly people who does it in the internet but they don't know what's at stake. But we must know as Christians.

Delivering the truth is very important but how you deliver it is just as important. If you deceive, the first you have deceived is your soul. A deceived soul does not profit and eventually ends in ruin.

I never take the topic of slavery lightly as I've experienced and lived it first hand.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We Christians should not resort to deceptive practices just to catch attention -- No matter how important the topic is.

There are many ungodly people who does it in the internet but they don't know what's at stake. But we must know as Christians.

Delivering the truth is very important but how you deliver it is just as important. If you deceive, the first you have deceived is your soul. A deceived soul does not profit and eventually ends in ruin.

I never take the topic of slavery lightly as I've experienced and lived it first hand.
well a few things here sir, to say I titled the thread to get views is not the truth. My threads get views regardless, this week I have 10 threads that are featured, so I don't have that problem of getting views. That is not my issue. In fact as soon as I realized I could change it, I did so. So I do take offense when my motives are questioned and if you continue to do so I will report your posts as inflammatory. I realize that this is a personal topic to you as you have indicated, and if that is the case you SHOULD be supporting me and getting the word out about it, instead of derailing the thread. Satan is using this to distract from the purpose of the thread. Sometimes we have to pick and choose which battle in life we are going to fight, it's not about winning an argument but about winning the war. It's not about winning a debate but loving the trafficking victims, the little girls who cannot go home to mommy and daddy, they are kids. So we need to be vigilant and on our game. 80% of christian males are addicted to inappropriate contentography and 30% of of pastors are, and it just happens that inappropriate content is the number one cash flow into trafficking. So this is a real issue.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟298,824.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
it's not about winning an argument but about winning the war.

I don't think there's an argument as I'm aware you have already corrected the title which is good.:oldthumbsup:

I've read your threads before, they are actually quite well-written, very few mistakes. So if your title is off, I would think it wasn't a mistake. I apologize that none of that was your intention.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don't think there's an argument as I'm aware you have already corrected the title which is good.:oldthumbsup:

I've read your threads before, they are actually quite well-written, very few mistakes. So if your title is off, I would think it wasn't a mistake. I apologize that none of that was your intention.
I am not a great typer or texter. I can do it relatively fast (the typing), but I have a lot of mistakes. I usually spell correct but I couldn't see a way to change the title in the OP until a few posts ago. Thanks for being understanding.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟298,824.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I am not a great typer or texter. I can do it relatively fast (the typing), but I have a lot of mistakes. I usually spell correct but I couldn't see a way to change the title in the OP until a few posts ago. Thanks for being understanding.

Yeah, you don't make a lot of mistakes, except for few big ones! You got to be careful with those!

No worries, I understand you. I also make those huge mistakes I simply review my writings a lot so none of those bombs ever comes out (a least none that I'm aware of!^_^)

To really solve the problem of human trafficking, I can tell you one radical solution - redistribute wealth.

I'm not saying we go socialism. I'm simply saying, a one time global event we redistribute wealth and then resume capitalism. The Jews did this in the Old Testament.

Money is what really fuels the biggest evils in the world. It's probably very obvious why Jesus said, if you love money, you will hate God due to what the very essence of money stands for.

The slavery I've been through is fueled by the love of money.

Last edited:
Upvote 0