United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Hello
I always get evolutionists say to me "well life would have begun eventually as the world is billions of years old" how can I answer this please?
Christian and World renown synthetic organic chemist James Tour has a word or two to say about the false origin of life claims. Excellent place to start. You wont be disappointed. Very few critics on his youtube vid comment sections. But that is not surprising considering what he has to say. Everyone should watch his presentations and hear his testimony.

https://www.jmtour.com/personal-topics/evolution-creation/

Animadversions of a Synthetic Chemist – James Tour – Inference

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Eklypised

Oct 14, 2019
South Carolina
✟9,782.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Even the simplest form of life is incredibly complex. I think it’s called Pelabacter, the simplest single-celled organisms has the smallest known genome of any free-living organism, it still has 1,308,759 base pairs of DNA. And the genome is just one of the many components that make it up. So the odds of this organism forming spontaneously are super low. Put that together with all the conditions the universe has for life to even form. All these separate parts and pieces...the 400 different kinds of proteins, the DNA with its pre-coded instructions, the RNA with its ability to decode and follow the instructions in the DNA, along with numerous other features cannot just be dumped together. They must be assembled and interconnected in order to obtain a living cell.....even the simplest living cell possible. Which is more complex, the worlds fastest super-computer, the worlds most advanced robotic system, the Space Shuttle, or, an Earthworm?

Astro-physicists (can’t remember any names) estimate that there are no more than 10x80 infinitesimal particles in the universe and that the age of the universe in its present form is no greater than 10x18 seconds.....30 billion years. So they say each particle can participate in a thousand billion (10x12) different events every second.....then the greatest number of events that could ever happen in all the universe throughout its entire history is only 10x80 X 10x 80 X 10x12 or 10x110. Any event with a probability of less than one chance in 10x110 cannot occur. Its probability becomes zero, at least in our known universe.....the simplest replicating protein molecule has been shown by Golay1 to have a probability of one in 10x450. Salisbury2 calculates the probability of a typical DNA chain to be one in 10x600.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟913,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hello
I always get evolutionists say to me "well life would have begun eventually as the world is billions of years old" how can I answer this please?

"well an easter bunny would have eventually tailored a dinner jacket" is another form of that. "After all -- dinner jackets exist"

Let's see how world class atheist scientists in the field of blind faith evolutionism state the case:

----------------======================================

Collin Patterson (atheist and diehard evolutionist to the day he died in 1998) - Paleontologist British Museum of Natural history speaking at the American Museum of Natural History in 1981 - said:

Patterson - quotes Gillespie's arguing that Christians

"'...holding creationist ideas could plead ignorance of the means and affirm only the fact,'"

Patterson countered, "That seems to summarize the feeling I get in talking to evolutionists today. They plead ignorance of the means of transformation, but affirm only the fact (saying): 'Yes it has...we know it has taken place.'"

"...Now I think that many people in this room would acknowledge that during the last few years, if you had thought about it at all, you've experienced a shift from evolution as knowledge to evolution as faith. I know that's true of me, and I think it's true of a good many of you in here...

"...,Evolution not only conveys no knowledge, but seems somehow to convey anti-knowledge , apparent knowledge which is actually harmful to systematics..."

--======================= second quote

Colin Patterson (Senior paleontologist at the British Natural History Museum and author of the Museum’s general text on evolution) in a talk given at the American Museum of Natural History 1981

Patterson:“Can you tell me anything you know about evolution, any one thing…that is true?

I tried that question on the geology staff at the Field Museum of Natural history and the only answer I got was silence. I tried it on the members of the Evolutionary Morphology seminar in the University of Chicago, and all I got there was silence for a long time and eventually one person said “I know one thing – it ought not to be taught in high school

"...I'm speaking on two subjects, evolution and creationism, and I believe it's true to say that I know nothing whatever about either...One of the reasons I started taking this anti-evolutionary view, well, let's call it non-evolutionary , was last year I had a sudden realization.

"For over twenty years I had thought that I was working on evolution in some way. One morning I woke up, and something had happened in the night, and it struck me that I had been working on this stuff for twenty years, and there was not one thing I knew about it. "That was quite a shock that one could be misled for so long...

It does seem that the level of knowledge about evolution is remarkably shallow. We know it ought not to be taught in high school, and perhaps that's all we know about it...

about eighteen months ago...I woke up and I realized that all my life I had been duped into taking evolution as revealed truth in some way."

=========================================
You will not find "True confessions" such as that by its own diehard adherents in any real branch of science .. because in the real sciences - the theories are tested "to see if" they are true.

Upvote 0