• 21-23

• 24-26

• 27-30

• 30-35

• 35-40

• 40-45

• over 46

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sascha Fitzpatrick

Apr 29, 2004
✟9,123.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
atlasshrugged said:
I was 28. I was raised in a small southern town though and everyone thought I was soooooo old.

Tell me about it - everyone I know who has a Christian background hint at me 'getting past it' when it comes to having children - PLEEEEEEASSSE!!!!!

At least work is more sensible - they are all 'oh you've got at least 10 more years before you need to really start thinking about it - relax!'... I doubt I'll have a child before I'm 29 - think that's a bit more sensible... :)

But that's the thing with Christian circles - it's 'expected' that you'll be married before 23, and having kids before 25... :) The amount of comments I got to 'hurry up and marry him' when I was 23 was unbelievable... I was all 'what, I'm going to shrivel up before I'm 30???'... ^_^

Sasch

Upvote 0