Sascha Fitzpatrick

Apr 29, 2004
✟9,123.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
andiesmama said:
I feel so old, lol....I was 35, actually Andie was born about 6 weeks before my 36th birthday!

All the women at work tell me that they wish they would have waited until their mid-30s (or talk about how much easier it was for them at that age), and recommend to me to wait until then - so you are SO not old!!!! :p

Sasch

Reactions: andiesmama
Upvote 0

illudium_phosdex

Insert witty title here.
Dec 5, 2005
Alaska
✟14,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
kayd1966 said:
I was 34 (DS was born 6 weeks before my 35th birthday). I was 36 + 4 months when DD was born. I'm glad I waited but I wish I had more energy...I just can't keep up somedays!

My best friend has two children. She had the first when she was 21 and waited 10 years before she had the second at 31. She has said on many occasions that the level of energy she has now for this child is much less than her energy level with the first. On the bright side however, she says that she is more patient now than she was when she was in her 20's.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tigercub

unbelievably fluffy
Site Supporter
May 8, 2006
Brisbane
Visit site
✟27,814.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Sascha Fitzpatrick said:
I doubt I'll have a child before I'm 29 - think that's a bit more sensible... :)

Please be careful how you word statements like that Sasch...It could be taken by someone that to try before age 29 is ridiculous ;)

Upvote 0