Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I just posted about dressing up for Halloween in another subforum on this website, but I wanted to pose another question as well, and I think such a question would fit better here.

I'm 23 years old right now and, ever since I was 20, I've been dressing up for Halloween. I wasn't able to do so at all when I was younger because I was raised in a strict Muslim household where Halloween was seen as a pagan holiday.

I'm still learning more about Halloween and whether we should be celebrating it or not, but in the event that it's just a harmless holiday where I can dress up as whatever I want, I have a question. I'm wondering if it's now a bit too old for me to be dressing up for Halloween? If I'm passing out candy or going to a Halloween party, that's one thing. If I'm not going anywhere or passing out candy, though, then what's the point?

...Also, as another side question, what kinds of Halloween costumes would be appropriate for a Christian to wear anyways?

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not liking halloween as a celebration. Too much occult activity associated with it.

But we dress up for Purim every year! (and I am in my 60s)

I usually dress up as Mordecai and this year someone liked my costume so much he wanted to borrow it for a play a few weeks later (he was playing Moses).

Reactions: HoneyBee
Upvote 0