For a Dress up day, mind you...

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,567.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Obviously. He triggered the hate machine, so he needs to be destroyed.
That's funny coming from the left who's whole hole has been to destroy anyone and everyone who doesn't go along with this kind of agenda.

Remember the guy who lost his Nobel Prize?
You guys started this and it's time to put a stop to it. This kind of garbage needs to be kept out of the classroom.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,567.00
Faith
Pentecostal
In my high school English class, a group of students in the class who outright adored our male teacher bought him a gag gift toward the end of the year. It was a bra, size 52DD. Very large, very cumbersome. Looked almost like a pony's harness. They filled it with messages of appreciation written across the cups. He laughed, put that bra on over his shirt, and proudly wore it the rest of the day.

If he had been forced to resign over it, we would have been heartbroken. He was a great teacher. As a writer now, I still remember many of the things he taught us about analyzing text in advertising, picking up subtleties in a story, etc.

That was the 1980's. Even earlier, in the 1970's, a group of male teachers at my elementary school dressed in ridiculous looking drag for a comedy skit put on during an assembly. Should any of these teachers have been forced out the door for making their students laugh? Would they nowadays? Or would their actions even be considered some kind of phobic?
Yeah I know honk under those circumstances no one would have said anything, even today. A joke given to the teacher with words of appreciation, meh who cares.

And a comedy skit? Sure. We all know what acting is. Heck, we had some of that in Christian Youth Camp.

But it looks like this dude has some sort of drag fetish going on and has worn this kind of thing to school before. Like I said, if it was Halloween or a funny skit or play and it was under acting fine with it.

But this looks like just another opportunity for the dude to wear a dress to school.

I bet the teacher you had wasn't wearing 54 DD bras on the outside of his clothes on a regular basis at school.

Those were the days where we didn't have drag queens in the schools trying to get the kids to be queer. We didn't have transgender sex education, gender theory education, or schools transing kids without parental knowledge. We didn't have boys invading the girls locker rooms and playing on their sports teams. It surely was a different age back then. Things have drastically changed. And not for the better.

• Winner
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,567.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Let's be clear, the teacher certainly deserves criticism. Does he deserve to receive death threats or to be assaulted? No. Does he deserve to be fired. No. Should people call for his firing? If they feel that strongly about it, then that's fine. We all have freedom of speech. Just like trans people can ask for other employees to be fired for not using preferred pronouns.

When that stops, then maybe people would stop calling for dismissal for something like this.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,833.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
That's funny coming from the left who's whole hole has been to destroy anyone and everyone who doesn't go along with this kind of agenda.

Remember the guy who lost his Nobel Prize?
You guys started this and it's time to put a stop to it. This kind of garbage needs to be kept out of the classroom.
Oh great, now I'm "the left". How did I ever achieve this honor.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,567.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Oh great, now I'm "the left". How did I ever achieve this honor.
Are you a conservative? If you are I apologize for my mistake. That doesn't negate my point that the left started this and the right is fighting back. We've taken it for a long my time, but when things started to really affect women and children and people started losing their jobs over their opinions and words we finally said enough.

Sometimes I lose track of who's who on these issues so I apologize if you are a conservative and not a liberal.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,833.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Are you a conservative? If you are I apologize for my mistake. That doesn't negate my point that the left started this and the right is fighting back. We've taken it for a long my time, but when things started to really affect women and children and people started losing their jobs over their opinions and words we finally said enough.

Sometimes I lose track of who's who on these issues so I apologize if you are a conservative and not a liberal.
I certainly don't speak for "the left". And I'm of various opinions that aren't 100% aligned with one side of the political spectrum.

In this case, I think that firing a well-liked and effective teacher for wearing a pink dress is an overreaction.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,567.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I certainly don't speak for "the left". And I'm of various opinions that aren't 100% aligned with one side of the political spectrum.

In this case, I think that firing a well-liked and effective teacher for wearing a pink dress is an overreaction.
He wasn't fired. He bailed. This was partly the schools fault for allowing something less or this. Their dress code should reflect that teachers should look professional at all times and there would be moments during the year where other types of clothing may be worn and they can and cannot wear. Like around Christmas or show your spirit day. Whatever goes" is the wrong approach.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,833.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
He wasn't fired. He bailed.
I probably would too if confronted by the hate machine.
This was partly the schools fault for allowing something less or this. Their dress code should reflect that teachers should look professional at all times and there would be moments during the year where other types of clothing may be worn and they can and cannot wear. Like around Christmas or show your spirit day. Whatever goes" is the wrong approach.
I think that schools should concern themselves more with the effectiveness of a teacher and less with his looks.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,567.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I probably would too if confronted by the hate machine.

I think that schools should concern themselves more with the effectiveness of a teacher and less with his looks.
How one looks are not at play here. How he presents himself to his student is. It's a reflection of standards. And also an influential system. Teachers have great influence upon kids. We know this to be a fact. Effectiveness is part of this. Effective at teaching kids something. And part of teaching is how a teacher behaves themselves. How a teacher dresses, what a teacher says, how they talk. All of it is teaching kids. If you are throwing your sexual fetish around the classroom you are teaching kids something beyond how to add and subtract. There is a psychological component to this and the left knows it. That's why they. WANT it in the schools. We are not fooled one bit.

What's a hate Machine? People who disagree with a male teacher wearing a pink dress to school? How's that hate? Is hate now such a broad term that simple disagreement and criticism of behavior is hate?

Upvote 0