A4C

Secrecy and Christ likeness cannot co-exist
Aug 9, 2004
✟3,626.00
Faith
Christian
In A Perfect World said:
Hate the sin, not the sinner? Guess that doesn't apply here?:sleep:
I just said I was not partial to them I didn't say I hated them . I tell you what tho I hate the devil who has spread the lying, anti God doctrine that these precious "sinners " are sprouting everywhere, particularly in our publicly funded schools.

Upvote 0

mikeynov

Senior Veteran
Aug 28, 2004
✟2,746.00
Faith
Atheist
A4C said:
I just said I was not partial to them I didn't say I hated them . I tell you what tho I hate the devil who has spread the lying, anti God doctrine that these precious "sinners " are sprouting everywhere, particularly in our publicly funded schools.

I can't imagine what it's like to live inside your head, thinking everything's a giant satanic conspiracy out to suppress the true faith of the YEC religion.

It must be awful lonely in there, A4C.

Upvote 0

In A Perfect World

Jun 19, 2005
CT
✟17,022.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
A4C said:
Doesn't Australia have freedom of religion?

Upvote 0

A4C

Aug 9, 2004
✟3,626.00
Faith
Christian
mikeynov said:
I can't imagine what it's like to live inside your head, thinking everything's a giant satanic conspiracy out to suppress the true faith of the YEC religion.

It must be awful lonely in there, A4C.

Pity I have to put you on ignore but thems the breaks

Upvote 0

A4C

Aug 9, 2004
✟3,626.00
Faith
Christian
Electric Sceptic said:
Yes. That's why we teach science in schools, not A4C's religious beliefs.

Yes we have freedom of religion but we dont have freedom of choice.
School children cannot choose whether they want to hear truth or lies. They are forced to hear lies.

Upvote 0

Asimov

Objectivist
Sep 9, 2003
White Rock
✟7,455.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
CA-Others
A4C said:
School children cannot choose whether they want to hear truth or lies. They are forced to hear lies.

Something you haven't shown in the slightest. Maybe before you conclude it as a lie you should provide some substantiation to your claim....just a thought.

Upvote 0

nvxplorer

Senior Contributor
Jun 17, 2005
✟20,675.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
A4C said:
Give it a break, A4C. It obviously didn't affect your beliefs.

You can't have freedom of religion while promoting one view. That's why the children "have no choice" in school.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Electric Sceptic

Dec 4, 2004
✟3,622.00
Faith
Atheist
A4C said:
They are forced to hear science. That's what education is about...teaching them science, math, and so forth, rather than some religion.

Upvote 0
In addition, A4C, so far you have been unable to present a case that what is presented to kiddies is lies. You've made the claim on many occasions, but each time someone asks you to show why they are lies, you have no substance.

Your arguments can be summed up as "They are lies because I say that they are," which is not terribly convincing.

Upvote 0

L'Anatra

Contributor
Dec 29, 2002
Pensacola, FL
Visit site
✟969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
A4C said:
I am absolutely elated, then, that they do not and will not teach your preferred curriculum in Australia. It's a wonderful thing that there are people who care about the future of your country running things.

This, folks, is why freedom of religion exists. And it's why it isn't going anywhere in a world growing ever smaller by the minute.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A4C

Aug 9, 2004
✟3,626.00
Faith
Christian
Electric Sceptic said:
They are forced to hear science. That's what education is about...teaching them science, math, and so forth, rather than some religion.
Science is when it is explained how things are wonderfully made
Not how they "remarkedly " made themselves .
To say that evolution is a fact and has been proven is a lie,
(the rest of the education issue perhaps belongs on another thread)

Upvote 0
A4C said:
To say that evolution is a fact and has been proven is a lie,

Yes and no.

To say that evolution is a fact is no lie. It has been observed.

To say that evolution has been proven *is* a lie, and if anyone is saying it in schools then they should stop.

No theory is ever proven.

Upvote 0
Nothing ever evolves because there is a "need" for it.

The sex organs evolved because organisms that developed them had a greater survival/reproduction rate than their relatives that didn't.

Sexual reproduction has turned out to be a very successful strategy, but there is no law saying that it had to develop.

Upvote 0

A4C

Aug 9, 2004
✟3,626.00
Faith
Christian
Praxiteles said:
Nothing ever evolves because there is a "need" for it.

The sex organs evolved because organisms that developed them had a greater survival/reproduction rate than their relatives that didn't.

Sexual reproduction has turned out to be a very successful strategy, but there is no law saying that it had to develop.
The thing that is interesting about "science" is that "it" says "It is right because we say it is right"
No proof
No observation
Just "well it happened this way because the only other way would be creation and because science cannot be religious it definately wasn't created."

If anybody can show me that that sort of thing is honest (or even scientific for that matter) then I will withdraw my remarks about "lies"

Upvote 0