• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

How Much...

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by Shadesofgray, Apr 21, 2011.

1. JesusFreak4L

JesusFreak4L Not only living my life, but also His

+610
    Non-Denom
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    I tend to want to stay within the same age give or take a year or two...

2. Tink

Tink our God is faithful. ♥ Supporter

+2,208
    Christian
    Private
    Depends on the guy and maturity level.

3. Japxican

Japxican Newbie

+16
    Non-Denom
    Single
    As much as 3 years older than me or a year younger. Around the same age as me is preferable.

4. tapi

tapi Regular Member

+244
    Finland
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    I'm not closing anything out as everything depends on the person. However, I've noticed that in general, I sync best with girls close to my age or a little older, but there are excections.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
  5. Fremdin

Fremdin Contributor

+581
    Christian
    Private
    7 over, 2 under

6. SweetDee

SweetDee I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

+1,601
    Non-Denom
    In Relationship
    US-Others
    This :)

7. redwngsfan019

redwngsfan019 Regular Member

+14
    Baptist
    Single
    Sense I'm only 19 I wanna stay close to that age, give or take maybe 2 years but as you get older the give or take grows bigger. But not too big, I just don't get it when you see like someone 20 years old with someone in there 40's or something like that, imo thats just craazzzy.

8. GQ Chris

GQ Chris ooey gooey is for brownies, not Bible teachers

+1,751
    Calvinist
    Single
    7 years either way

9. Shadolus

Shadolus Saved By Grace

+63
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    As long as they are somewhat close, whatever. I'm more concerned with their spiritual age. And I like em mature ;) Wow that sounded better in my head lol

10. Nom De Guerre

Nom De Guerre Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?

+1,180
    Non-Denom
    Private
    *cough* money *cough*

11. K9_Trainer

K9_Trainer Unusually unusual, absolutely unpredictable

+852
    Pantheist
    In Relationship
    US-Others
    Idk, I'm 21. So youngest 19. Oldest, eh, I'd put 26 on paper, but I'd be willing to go older depending on the person. The older I get, the higher that number has gotten. In general I find that older men have more going for them and are more interesting. But there are always exceptions.

12. Aino

Aino God's own

+621
    Christian
    Married
    two years younger, four older. :)

13. Supplanter

Supplanter There is no charge for awesomeness.

+311
    Word of Faith
    Married
    My fiance is 17 years older than me. It quickly turned into a total non-issue for us. We are friends and enjoy one another. We are compatible. Have similar life goals. Love God and we treat each other well. Don't think I could ask for a better match. And as you get to know someone, you tend to forget their age and instead just see them.