Jan 20, 2003
New Hope, MN
Visit site
✟3,944.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Wow, I wasn't sure what the conversion was, that's pretty expensive here, about a year ago prices went down into .80-.90 cents per gallon. It's usually around 1.30-1.40 though, so 1.55 is a little high.

Upvote 0

AngelAmidala

Legend
Feb 1, 2002
New York
Visit site
✟51,421.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I bought gas today for $1.72 a gallon. That's the cheapest grade of gas I can get at the gas company I buy from. (The most expensive grade was like $1.92 I think.) This would be in NY.

Last week I bought gas in Pennsylvania (on the PA Turnpike where sometimes they like to jack up prices)....and I paid about $1.74 for the 2nd to highest grade of gas from the same company.

Reactions: mle
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AngelAmidala

Legend
Feb 1, 2002
New York
Visit site
✟51,421.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance said:
*Side note: when on vacation in NY last winter, I was SHOCKED that there's nowhere to pump your own gas. Full service?! -- Who want's to pay for that?
Where in NY were you? Where I live, it's mostly pump your own, with usually one or two tanks devoted to full service. I do know in the city it's all full serve...but that's the city...hehe...everything's expensive there.

And as an additional note...New Jersey is all full serve as well...but supposedly you don't pay any extra for the full-service service. Though I'm not sure on that since I haven't actually driven in Jersey in a long time.

Reactions: mle
Upvote 0