Dog That Won’t Stop Digging Saves Entire Neighborhood After They Find Dangerous Gas Leak Underground

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,676,634.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It would have made front-page news around the country: a quiet Philadelphia neighborhood exploding suddenly into flames days before Christmas; but because of a clever dog with a heck of a nose, it’s only making news here on GNN.

A disastrous gas leak was detected underground by Kobe, a 4-year-old husky owned by Chanell Bell, who trusted her intuition and listened to Kobe’s warnings.

Having moved into the home rather recently, Bell noticed Kobe was digging in the same spot in the yard hour after hour. She didn’t think much of it as he is an avid digger when the need arises, but as it got larger and larger, she took notice.

“I trust his judgment because that isn’t his typical behavior,” she said. “He has great senses and he never digs holes unless he is helping me dig; I knew something was up.”

Chanell had had a gas leak in the house earlier in December, and seeing that the hole went under the sidewalk, she “trusted her intuition” to take out her gas detection device.

Immediately, the reading detected gas.

Not just gas, but a potentially cataclysmic amount of gas.

Continued below.