Nov 16, 2003
Canberra
✟8,433.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
JillLars said:
$1.55 per gallon (that's what it was when I last got gas)
Oh wow, that is soooo cheap. Its probably equivalent to about 38 cents a litre.
Last time petrol was that cheap here was around 1981.

Bless Ya
Col :) <><

Reactions: mle
Upvote 0

JillLars

It's a Boy! Jace David- Due 1/20/07
Jan 20, 2003
New Hope, MN
Visit site
✟3,944.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Wow, I wasn't sure what the conversion was, that's pretty expensive here, about a year ago prices went down into .80-.90 cents per gallon. It's usually around 1.30-1.40 though, so 1.55 is a little high.

Upvote 0

AngelAmidala

Legend
Feb 1, 2002
New York
Visit site
✟51,421.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I bought gas today for $1.72 a gallon. That's the cheapest grade of gas I can get at the gas company I buy from. (The most expensive grade was like $1.92 I think.) This would be in NY.

Last week I bought gas in Pennsylvania (on the PA Turnpike where sometimes they like to jack up prices)....and I paid about $1.74 for the 2nd to highest grade of gas from the same company.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Acceptance

sugar and spice
Sep 7, 2003
Chicago suburbs
Visit site
✟1,440.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Republican
$1.79, $1.89, $1.99 in the Chicago surburbs -- it goes up when you get in the city.

*Side note: when on vacation in NY last winter, I was SHOCKED that there's nowhere to pump your own gas. Full service?! -- Who want's to pay for that?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AngelAmidala

Legend
Feb 1, 2002
New York
Visit site
✟51,421.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance said:
*Side note: when on vacation in NY last winter, I was SHOCKED that there's nowhere to pump your own gas. Full service?! -- Who want's to pay for that?
Where in NY were you? Where I live, it's mostly pump your own, with usually one or two tanks devoted to full service. I do know in the city it's all full serve...but that's the city...hehe...everything's expensive there. :D

And as an additional note...New Jersey is all full serve as well...but supposedly you don't pay any extra for the full-service service. Though I'm not sure on that since I haven't actually driven in Jersey in a long time. ;)

Upvote 0