Wales
✟349,850.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Thats when a BAD mutation happens and switches off a gene. Mankind continues to de-evolve.

Lactose TOLERANCE. Not lactose intolerance. Lactose TOLERANCE. Good Lord, if you don't even know the difference between the two words, you don't even have a leg to stand on for debating against evolution.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Perhaps ypu'll show us how mutations add up.

I have no idea what you mean by this. You appear to have conjured up a phrase in your imagination (along with "evolutionism") and now are repeating it like a mantra when it means nothing to anyone but you.

Perhaps if you clarified what you mean by "mutations add(ing) up"? Because I'm not sure if you mean particular mutations in particular lineages or how mutations function or what. I'll read back to see if I can discern what you mean by that phrase, but if you could succinctly clarify, I'd appreciate it.

• Agree
Reactions: Job 33:6
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Thats when a BAD mutation happens and switches off a gene. Mankind continues to de-evolve.

How, exactly, is a mutation that allows humans to continue to consume a food source into adulthood they normally would have to stop consuming after weaning a "bad" mutation?

• Agree
Reactions: NathanM.
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Do all diest respond in such a nasty mean manner? Once an evo resorts to ad-homs..I know I've won and they can't answer the question.

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ The hypocrisy is beautiful.

Please put away your crayons and coloring book.
Now, please close your coloring bokk and show how mutatons add up.
Ahhhhhhhhh, where? In your coloring book?
So put away your crayons. Close your coloring book and show how mutations add up.

• Winner
Reactions: NathanM.
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have no idea what you mean by this. You appear to have conjured up a phrase in your imagination (along with "evolutionism") and now are repeating it like a mantra when it means nothing to anyone but you.

Perhaps if you clarified what you mean by "mutations add(ing) up"? Because I'm not sure if you mean particular mutations in particular lineages or how mutations function or what. I'll read back to see if I can discern what you mean by that phrase, but if you could succinctly clarify, I'd appreciate it.
Those that believe in evolutionism say trends evolve in small steps. It's a gradual process that takes a long time.
The adding up of mutations is the false notion that a so-called beneficial mutation can happen to an organism effecting a certain trend. Later on in that organism progeny a second so-called mutation is claimed to have occurred and adds to the previous trend in a beneficial way. Later on a second, third, fourth, fifth and so on.... a so-called beneficial mutation happens again and once again increases the fitness of said trend. This is mutations adding up.

The problem is, is there are to many places in the DNA chain for a mutation to occur. The human has about 3.5 billion places. So-called beneficial mutations are also considered as extremely rare.

Here's a quick scenario...
DNA, that is the code with in it...causes atoms to form molecules within a living body.
The DNA codes for the molecules to group and form amino acids.
The amino acids join together and form proteins according to the instruction of the DNA.
The proteins are then instructed by DNA how to precisely fold, group together with other folded proteins and create things such as organelle.

A lot of DNA controlled precision must happen to form something as small as organelle..or as large as a dolphins echo-location system.

I've asked you to show us how mutations have the ability to add up and create full blow sophisticated and complex systems in an animal.

Then to complicate things even further...some systems need to evolve side by side in harmony with another....The mutations must now occur at the right time in just the right place.

....so, would you like to explain how mutations add up? Or would you like to realize evolutionism fails.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sorry I don't have the time or the patience to put up with this nonsense today. When you can grow up and use proper verbiage, then we can talk.

Shot, score....I see my post left you speechless. I didn't think you had the ability to respond to it.
EOLUTIONISM FAILS.

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟301,750.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Have you ever read Isaiah 53? It's about what we're celebrating today. It was written in 740 BC. Long before Jesus incarnated. Guess what? It happened as written around 30 AD.
That's just one peice of proof out of many for my faith.
Yet as an atheist...you must deny it.

No, as an atheist, I say that it describes people who believe but are persecuted for their belief, ridiculed and suffer at the hands of those who hold different beliefs. Hardly something that is unique to today. Anyone can say that those who hold a particular belief will be the victims of ridicule and hardship from those who don't share those beliefs. It's happened to people of ALL faiths, and at ALL times.

Not exactly an amazing prediction. Anyone can predict something like that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟349,850.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I do find it ironic how none of you who have such a great faith in evolutionism can explain how mutations add up.

We have. You just keep plugging your head in to the sand and ignore them. Like a child. Or a troll. Both are pretty much one in the same.

Upvote 0

danstribe

Mar 30, 2013
✟24,205.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
danstribe, I tend to see it this way....

Currently they are many different kinds of primates...all are knuckle walkers or jump from branch to branch while there is only 1 (one) that really walks up-right...humans.

Why is that?

According to the evo theories adaptive radiation among species occurs as they evolve. This adaptive radiation produces cousins....so to speak... that are very similar to each other. The evos point to the cats as example of adaptive radiation with the different varieties. Varieties such as tigers, leopards, cheeta, jaguar etc...all of which are said to be closely related. All of which are still extant.

According to the evos, like the cats, the variety of so-called not too distantly removed animal species “cousins” have happened with just about every genera...except man.

Man has no close extant relatives such as the cats and many other highly successful species currently do.

It appears that man’s branch on the tree has no offshoots, not even a twig.... no signs of adaptive radiation...WERE ALONE!

So I ask those that believe in evolutionism...where are our up-right walking cousins? Why is our closest so called cousin still a knuckle dragging chimp?

Now considering man has been so successful..you know, with his newly found hands to make tools, bigger brain, speech and so on, you would think that his family tree would have a few close branches representing his “cousins” adaptively radiating from it. BUT IT DOESN'T. Apparently this success meant extinction for man’s cousins...despite ALL the evolutionary models that say there should be other successful up-right walkers still around.

Of all of the claimed pre-humans in our so-called evolutionary linage, a few of them should have evolved through a similar but different branch and still be with us. The branch radiating out with one limb becoming human and the other some closely related human like animal.

You might be able to point to some fragmented skull and say, look here's a potential off shoot, buts that's about all she wrote. They stopped dead. Despite mans newly found hands to make tools, bigger brain, speech and so on.

It appears that mans branch on the tree has no successful offshoots, not even a twig.... no signs of adaptive radiation...WERE ALONE!

So I ask those that believe in evolutionism...where are our up-right walking cousins? Why is our closest so called cousin still a knuckle dragging chimp?
Thank you for answering my question in such an understandable and simplistic way, I am proof that God doesn't call many wise!

Upvote 0