How many people are active in this sub group?

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Your question brings me to realize, though this is the predominant environment of my activity, my mind isn't set on the choices, but, being mindful of His 'conscience clear' precept, seeing divisions over time could bring on that Luke 11:35 haughtiness. Is it not better to be led in, than to break in?

Upvote 0

ServantJohn

Not quite a newbie...
Nov 9, 2010
✟12,108.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Your question brings me to realize, though this is the predominant environment of my activity, my mind isn't set on the choices, but, being mindful of His 'conscience clear' precept, seeing divisions over time could bring on that Luke 11:35 haughtiness. Is it not better to be led in, than to break in?
What?

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ServantJohn

Not quite a newbie...
Nov 9, 2010
✟12,108.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Exactness and no related content', that's fine, got it.
Huh? I don't understand how your first comment relates to the topic of this thread and not sure about your second comment either. Maybe some clarification tying what you said to what I or someone else said can help with my confusion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Huh? I don't understand how your first comment relates to the topic of this thread and not sure about your second comment either. Maybe some clarification tying what you said to what I or someone else said can help with my confusion.
Though possibly a bit illicit on my part, I was only sharing a personal perspective of the vast number of identities. When we welcome and expect the world to sanitize right along with us known as the loveless - denominations.

“My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, - Jesus

In the following directives I have no praise for you, for your meetings do more harm than good. In the first place, I hear that when you come together as a church, there are divisions among you, and to some extent I believe it. No doubt there have to be differences among you to show which of you have God’s approval.

", , for you are still carnal. For where there are, ,divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men? -
Paul

(Matthew 17:20,21 - 1 Corinthians 11:17-19, 3:3

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.