How long until the Democrats own the state of corona in the USA?

How long until the Democratic Party can be made responsible for the development of the US pandemic?

• From day one of Bidens presidency

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • After a month

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • 2-3 months

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • 4-6 months

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • 6-12 months

• > 1 year

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Never

• Other (please clarify in your response)

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The issue, though, is responsibility for the pandemic. If you want to be the boss, you have to take the good with the bad.

Taking responsibility requires BEING RESPONSIBLE. Name something he can do day 1 to stop 4k deaths day 2?

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Taking responsibility requires BEING RESPONSIBLE. Name something he can do day 1 to stop 4k deaths day 2?
He can start by saying that he’s now in charge and won’t be blaming the previous administration for all the bad. Basically, the situation is bad, but it’s what he signed up for.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
He can start by saying that he’s now in charge and won’t be blaming the previous administration for all the bad. Basically, the situation is bad, but it’s what he signed up for.

*LAUGHS* oh god I haven't laughed so hard in ages :> yeah, trumps gone and suddenly it's bidens fault 4k people dying a day, very logical. Not the blowhard that spent over a year ignoring the deadly pandemic and messing up and making it worse in every single way. Keep up your comedy routine it's perfect :>

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
*LAUGHS* oh god I haven't laughed so hard in ages :> yeah, trumps gone and suddenly it's bidens fault 4k people dying a day, very logical. Not the blowhard that spent over a year ignoring the deadly pandemic and messing up and making it worse in every single way. Keep up your comedy routine it's perfect :>
Where did I ever say it was Biden’s fault? I don’t see that in any post.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Where did I ever say it was Biden’s fault? I don’t see that in any post.

you said responsibility, he can't be responsible to anything till anything he does takes effect, that's not how reality works. Trump is to blame for deaths for months to come.

Upvote 0

Canada Geese

Jan 18, 2021
Edmonton
✟7,812.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I simply wonder how long it will take for Trump to be responsible for....well, any of it.

I believe that by the late spring, Biden is culpable.

I read he is already setting FEMA up. I mean, he already has a plan and he's not even in power. He has a plan to execute, he has GOALS in mind.

He isn't even in charge yet but he is doing exactly what a leader does.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
And when will YOU hold Biden responsible?

Couple of months probably, but it’ll totally depend on what he does and how effective it is. The Covid situation is such a total mess that even with a perfect response from the White House it’s not going to get resolved quickly. Especially when half the country is likely to refuse to cooperate anyway.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
you said responsibility, he can't be responsible to anything till anything he does takes effect, that's not how reality works. Trump is to blame for deaths for months to come.
Taking responsibility means saying that I’m now in charge, and I’ll fix things. Blaming the other guy isn’t taking responsibility.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Taking responsibility means saying that I’m now in charge, and I’ll fix things. Blaming the other guy isn’t taking responsibility.

It is if ti's the other guys fault. There is nothing biden can do to fix it magically for months, he will do his best. BUt he still has to contend with all the deaths from today backwards, 1 year of trump ignoring and downplaying it and telling people to not wear masks and such that has lead to a huge distrust, he is to blame for all the lies about the election being fraud that will lead to many others ignoring the orders by biden to wear masks.

The damage trump did doesn't disappear January 20th.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
It is if ti's the other guys fault. There is nothing biden can do to fix it magically for months, he will do his best. BUt he still has to contend with all the deaths from today backwards, 1 year of trump ignoring and downplaying it and telling people to not wear masks and such that has lead to a huge distrust, he is to blame for all the lies about the election being fraud that will lead to many others ignoring the orders by biden to wear masks.

The damage trump did doesn't disappear January 20th.
I’m not talking fault. I’m talking responsibility.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟295,051.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
And when will YOU hold Biden responsible?

There isn't a light switch to be flipped.

Biden should be held responsible after a reasonable amount of time has occurred where a change in leadership and policy has had time to take effect.

It'll take a few months before new policies and placing new people in important positions will be making any effect at all and it will take a very careful and difficult analysis to see what actually happens.

There are already a great many people involved who care about what they do and are doing as relatively good a job as possible under current conditions so the uptick would be coming from a top down federal effort to take the virus seriously and getting the public at large to do the same.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I think Biden should be held responsible for his decisions, and not the outcome of the decisions made by Trump. Trump was responsible for the decision he made, whether he accepts it or not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,833.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
You forgot one option: Before January 20th.

[To clarify, that isn't my answer, but I have already seen posts on these threads attempting divert blame.]
I didn't forget that option, I deliberately left it out because I think it's nonsense.

• Agree
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟275,955.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
This reminds me of a conference I attended and spoke at in 2012.

I met an American who, after considerable amounts of alcohol at the social mixer, tried to convince me that the 2006-2009 housing bubble collapse and the resulting financial crisis was Obama's fault. And that Obama hadn't done anything to stop it.

When I suggested that this was impossible, because Obama hadn't been inaugurated yet, he doubled down and insisted - volubly - that it was still his fault and that Obama the presidential candidate was still responsible for the state of the country.

Imagine my surprise when I read about the failure of his start up about 6 months later.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
You forgot one option: Before January 20th.

[To clarify, that isn't my answer, but I have already seen posts on these threads attempting divert blame.]

Yep, Didn't the Democrats release COVID-19 for the purpose of making Trump look bad? Wasn't it a virus on Hunter Biden's laptop that was brought back from Chi-Nah?

Upvote 0

Canada Geese

Jan 18, 2021
Edmonton
✟7,812.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You agree that Trump bears the responsibility of all deaths under his watch until tomorrow?

• Winner
Reactions: Green Sun
Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
You agree that Trump bears the responsibility of all deaths under his watch until tomorrow?
Of course, as much as there’s responsibility on the federal level

Upvote 0