• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

How long since you last self injured? (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristen.NewCreation

Jul 11, 2007
Visit site
✟303,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
22 days. Never thought I'd make it this far, and not sure I can do it much longer, either. :(
You can do this. Take it one day at a time.. focus getting through one struggle at a time. :hug: if wanted.

Upvote 0

trying2survive09

Feb 15, 2006
Michigan
✟15,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know I don't get on here very much anymore, but I wanted to get on to encourage all of you today! On Sunday I hit my 2 year mark since the last time I cut myself. Just keep strong, keep praying and seeking God. Continue to resist the temptation to hurt yourself. Slowly the days will turn into weeks, then months and finally years! I'm praying for you all!

Upvote 0

Ramona

If you can't see my siggy, I've disappeared ;)
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2006
Visit site
✟55,932.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
You can do this. Take it one day at a time.. focus getting through one struggle at a time. :hug: if wanted.

Zero days now, so apparently I couldn't.

Guess the only thing to do now is get back on the horse, though. :hug: Thanks for the support.

Reactions: bubblefish
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ChristInAction

Beloved Child
May 14, 2006
Melbourne
Visit site
✟8,880.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Single
I'm so proud of all of you!!
Your going so well, keep it up.
Stay close to Gods love & I'll be praying for you.

Xistence-
Its ok, dont be down on yourself.
Just get back up & try again.
I'm here if you need me.

Love heaps.
Ally.

I'm 5months, 3weeks cut free.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bamboo_Chicken

Once a Steffi, forever a Bamboo Chicken
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2004
New South Wales
Visit site
✟39,912.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
Zero days now, so apparently I couldn't.

Guess the only thing to do now is get back on the horse, though. :hug: Thanks for the support.
I think you can do it too :hug:. This is more than a one day journey and it's a journey filled of ups and downs. Sometimes you'll fall, but falling isn't failing :hug:. It's just a matter of picking yourself up, dusting yourself off and continuing on the journey. You can do it!
around the middle of january
Wow - that's awesome! Keep it up :clap:.
25 weeks... and counting
its still a big struggle though sometimes
25 weeks is amazing Hun! Keep counting...you're doing great!
a few hours ago

bad day :(
It's ok :hug:. Time to get back up and start the count again. I know you can do it :hug:.
I'm 5months, 3weeks cut free.
Ally, that's fantastic! Keep counting Hun - you're going to beat this!

Upvote 0

Bamboo_Chicken

Once a Steffi, forever a Bamboo Chicken
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2004
New South Wales
Visit site
✟39,912.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
Last night:( it will never change :(
Yes it will *hug*. You can do it Hun...we all believe in you here. Sometimes we will fall on this journey, but you can't fall far enough that you can't get picked up again. You can beat this :thumbsup:.
That's awesome Nat! I'm really proud of you sis :hug:.
A hour... :(
Then let's start the count again :hug:. We'll be here for every step if you want us!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.