Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
These past 2 years my prescription has changed three times. I think I'm at a stage in life that I'm going through many changes. Last Summer she was surprised that my prescription seemed to go back to what it was the prior year. She was thinking that eyesight was affected by getting covid-19. There's not been enough studies done but stress can be related and make changes in your eyesight.

Otherwise I think I'm going through the normal changes that you go through in your 40s with eyesight changing to bifocals. One of the things that has been interesting optometrist have said is that I have good I night vision. My pupils seem to let in a lot of light. Kind of like cat or dog eyes. The shape of my eyes is like a cat. The color of my eyes is unusual. Kind of like marbles and can change by time of day from green to gray to Blue.

My next optometrist appointment is in January and we will see if my prescription changes again. Hopefully not. These past 2 years have been kind of a struggle. And I think I have gone through that at different stages in my life. College had a lot of changes because of the strain of studies.

Upvote 0