Kittilä
✟9,804.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
it was so strongly infatuation when im was age of 13, i met her first time in one fps game, wich made more strongly emotion. she blocked me from facebook when i m was 13, it feels like end of world for while. i still haven't yet gave up it fully, even i think about her rarely, but i have collect lot of pictures of her, witch feel it is like obsession, may i need delete those.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
it was so strongly infatuation when im was age of 13, i met her first time in one fps game, wich made more strongly emotion. she blocked me from facebook when i m was 13, it feels like end of world for while. i still haven't yet gave up it fully, even i think about her rarely, but i have collect lot of pictures of her, witch feel it is like obsession, may i need delete those.
Replace the old with new. Pick a new topic to focus on that suits you better and focus on that instead. Replace old habits with new, better habits of your choosing.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, get rid of those.

How long has it been since she blocked you?

Upvote 0

Andrew77

The walking accident
Site Supporter
Feb 11, 2018
Ohio
✟138,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution

Yes, you have the right idea. There is no point in getting wrapped up in a girl, when you cannot marry. And especially one that clearly doesn't like you.

Delete those photos. Let this girl go. Focus on getting ready for life.

When you are 17 or 18, and you want to think about getting married, then you can think about finding a woman to marry.

Nothing good will come from this at your age. You are setting yourself up for pain.... which you are experiencing now.

Upvote 0