Netherlands
✟52,769.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
She doesn't know. All she remembers she was attacked by some ghost that followed her home. But she does have a mental illness. So, I don't want to confuse her and scare her more.

May our good Lord lead you and your sister. What about finding a truly anointed saint, who has the gift from God to perform deliverance. The evil spirit that is tormenting your sister should be cast out. I don't know if you heard about the ministry of Derek Prince. He had the anoinment to cast out evil spirits. In the meantime you can let your sister pray this psalm 27. When I was small a used to had nightmares. My mom had learned me this psalm which I know from my heart. God bless you.
She is trying so hard to get better and get closer to God. But these voices in her brain tells her there Jesus and God or sometimes Satan and they talk about her fate and try to kill her. But she is going through the stage in christianity that God works on you so He can move in the Holy Spirit or the Holy Spirit is moving in. I don't know what the definition. I don't have a dictionary. So, I can't tell you what steps me and my twin sister is in. But I know we are in the good steps of going to Heaven.

Upvote 0

Alicia Schout

Aug 17, 2017
Netherlands
✟52,769.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do feel God's presence and then He works on me. Like He's killing evil that's in me. I do feel like there is evil beings that live in my body that likes to imitate God's Holy Spirit. So, God works over time to get them and be bigger then them. Which He does, He puts in another Holy Spirit in there in me. I haven't felt the Holy Spirit. But only when I'm angry.

My Bible tells me that the Holy Spirit is an adocate.

I'm trying to explain my testimony without making a riot or anyone upset. And start to get me wrong.

God talks to me with the spirit that feels like a peppermint. I think it's because I have a problem with the evil spirits that possess over me. They want my death in a horror-ish way. I pick the peppermint feeling spirit because it heals. And it feels like the Holy Spirit.

For some reason He works different with me. He doesn't speak in dreams. But He uses the peppermint feelings that I asked Him to use as a yes, He doesn't if it's a no. Then He works with that spirit to work on me like Jesus says about the Holy Spirit. My mind and spirit is glued to the promise of the Holy Spirit scriptures. I'm so ready for the next steps. To hear His voice and do what He commands. But there is so many evil in me it's ridiculous.

I wish I have some pastor to help me with this. Then someone judge me and label sins on me. I have better things to do. If someone starts to label sins, or tell me the peppermint feeling is satan. I don't have time for that.

You surely need help. Nowadays you can check if a the pastor is anointed by God. If you know a anointed pastor he can surely help you, and prayer for you and cast out the evil spirits in the name of Jesus. In the meanwhile you proclaim this prayer: You evil spirits I command you to get out of my body in the name of Jesus. You must confessed all sins and denounced all sins of your parents, grandparents and ancestors.
You must apply to the blood of Jesus. Testify what the blood of Jesus does for you. His blood cleanses us, heals us, forgives us, santifies us, washes us from all our sins. So this is my advise. God be your Guide. My prayer is that you get over those evil spirits in the name of our Saviour Jesus Christ.

• Agree
Reactions: Emli
Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
nope, not going down that rabbit trail - again.
th_smiley1272.gif

Let me help, then.

If Jesus is being literal in that passage, then you are also literally a sheep.

Upvote 0

JoeP222w

Nov 5, 2015
✟77,175.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm having a hard time listening to God. Some say you hear Him from you heart. But my sister hears voices from the brain. So, How can I help her too?

By reading and studying the inerrant word of God from the Bible, and that alone.

Do not listen to your heart, that is not a Christian principle.

Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?

Read and study the Bible, and test all things in accordance with the Bible.

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,930.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
I have trouble too, similar sounding problem. A word was given me that God would give me a hearing aid. And I attend schools of gifts of the Spirit, to attain words of knowledge, wisdom and interpretations.

• Informative
Reactions: Alicia Schout
Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,930.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
By reading and studying the inerrant word of God from the Bible, and that alone.

Do not listen to your heart, that is not a Christian principle.

Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?

Read and study the Bible, and test all things in accordance with the Bible.
Listen to Christ in your heart, the inner witness, like Elijah.

• Haha
Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,930.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Did you not read what I wrote?

Moreover, where does the Bible tell us to "listen to Christ in your heart"?
Have you not read about "the still small voice", and being "led by the Spirit"?

Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm having a hard time listening to God. Some say you hear Him from you heart. But my sister hears voices from the brain. So, How can I help her too?

Feeling the spirit is technically communion with God and this is accomplished by good works for God:

Galatians: {5:22} But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, {5:23} Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Some of the Good works you can do to have this communion is:

Matthew: {25:35} For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: {25:36} Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

These are feelings though. I'm schizophrenic and I hear voices too. God visits and communes directly when it's Gods will and not mine. And there is nothing I will that will make God commune with me. That said God has spoken to me. But I also hear voices.

That said, when God communes or speaks to me I am also filled with the Holy Spirit and feel those fruits of the holy spirit and often for hours long afterwards. That way God makes it sure it's him and not just schizophrenic voices.

I also take medication for my voices which makes them quieter and easier to recognize as schizophrenic voices, if they're on medications it will help them recognize the difference too :)

So I would teach them about the fruits of the holy spirit, which is described as a self same spirit, or one spirit of God.

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JoeP222w

Nov 5, 2015
✟77,175.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1Kings 19:12

That was a direct revelation to Elijah, at a time when the Bible was not complete. So does that rule apply to all Christians of all time? I would say no, since we have the entire Bible now and it is sufficient.

Nothing in there about "listen to Christ in your heart".

Romans 8:14

Again, nothing about our heart, but rather being led by the Holy Spirit.

Galatians 5:18

Again, same point.

You have not made the connection. Yes, the Christian is led by the Holy Spirit, but that does not mean that comes from the heart, apart from scripture. And anything the Holy Spirit leads us to will never contradict scripture, and there is no new revelation in regards to gospel truth. If one claims new revelation, then they reject the truth that the word of God in the Bible is inerrant and sufficient.

Being led by the Spirit is not the same thing as trusting in your heart.

Please exegete the following verse:

• Informative
Upvote 0

Amazing Horse

Aug 22, 2017
Olsztyn
✟1,950.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That was a direct revelation to Elijah, at a time when the Bible was not complete. So does that rule apply to all Christians of all time? I would say no, since we have the entire Bible now and it is sufficient.

Again, same point.

You have not made the connection. Yes, the Christian is led by the Holy Spirit, but that does not mean that comes from the heart, apart from scripture. And anything the Holy Spirit leads us to will never contradict scripture, and there is no new revelation in regards to gospel truth. If one claims new revelation, then they reject the truth that the word of God in the Bible is inerrant and sufficient.

Genesis 50:20

• Informative
Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,930.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor

Again, same point.

Well yes the Spirit is actual and local, but more than that, He is in our hearts after we receive Him. The Spirit alone and we blow up, the word alone and we dry up, the Spirit and the word makes us grow up.

From Isaiah 9:6,7 the government shall be upon His shoulders. Our hearts are thrones. We surrender in worship and after, and we then bear fruit, Galatians 5:22. He leads us by our hearts. Colossians 2:6, Acts 2:38. 1 Peter 1:11.

When He is in our hearts we becomes children of God, and He can lead us as we choose to obey. Fruit of the Spirit is character change from within, and helps us obey and follow.

I doubt the Bible is complete. It well covers many things but that is kind of happy go lucky. A lot of witty atheists don't believe in God because the Bible is not complete in their eyes. One agnostic friend of mine doesn't believe in the Bible because the word's progression on slavery is not up to scratch with his sense of decency.

Some of Paul's letters were lost. I think more scripture will be added when Christ returns. Only when Christ rules on Earth is there complete light, for the tongues and other gifts to fall silent as obsolete in perfect revelation.

Paul ran his race, endured his discipline for his sins, suffered much, perhaps did the work of two men, since Stephen died with him holding the stoner's garments. But the missions were meant to go on. Peter and Paul were killed. And the persecution slowed down the missions and later it seemed they stopped. I don't know what could have been done in regards to Nero and the 'god' emperors.

The answer to the deceitful heart and many other troubles is God Himself, not a word of wisdom, special knowledge... Christ coming into the centre of the heart.

Just now cessationism resembles gnostic heresy. After they knew the Jews were wrong about still having to obey the law, and the gnostics could not attain height and salvation by special knowledge, some think the "complete canon" gives them salvation. John 5:38-40.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Let me put it this way. When you drive your car does the president sit next to you telling you the meaning of road signs or reminding you of the laws concerning driving your car?
In the same way you have the bible, you know the ten commandments etc Your role as a Christian is to live as a Christian. God is not going to say, uk uh that remark was a lie, or you are in danger of sinning.

You are an adualt you apply your knowledge of biblical commands to daily life and should you or any other hear a voice, dream or have a vission you check what that message say against what the bible says.

Upvote 0

Mediakira

Jun 6, 2011
Eaton, Ohio
✟34,039.00
Country
United States
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Libertarian
Thanks for those who prayed for me, and my sister. God and Son was healing us last night and my sister slept last night. Which is rare. Jesus was working on us last night. But he has more to work with. We are caked with evil spirit. We are Irish/Scott. So, I blame on our history of our ancestors in the B.C.. Because they were druids and worshiped evil spirits. And I wonder the evil spirits got into there bodies someone. It's a thought.

I know I have evil spirits in my body as well. That try to mimic the Holy Spirit. So, I'm having a hard time hearing the Holy Spirit, Or hearing God, Or Jesus. They use a peppermint feeling. Which I think is the Holy Spirit.

As, they do that they put it in me. So, I don't know what's going on with me. But I know God's changing me.

Thank you for praying for me!

Upvote 0