Jun 29, 2015
✟168,720.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Some people do talk to some Spirit, but it isn't God. God's Word to man was fulfilled, filled full, Completed, in Paul's final dispensation, Colossians 1:25. We are the only people that have had the Completed Word of God and that's all there us, folks.
So you just eliminated Being led of the Spirit it sounds like. And all the verses about the gifts for the church etc

And the verses that speak of this 1 John 2:27 and Hebrews 23:20,21 and some other verses.

No verses say the gifts have ceased and no verses say men can’t hear God’s Voice today in thier heart immediately. Without revelation no man can even know who the Son of God is or the Father.

1 John 2 :27, 28 “But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. 28. And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.”

Notice he speaks of Jesus second coming implying that this will happen until Christ comes.

Hebrews 13 - 20. Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, 21. Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.”

Ephesians 4 - 21. If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:”

2 Corinthians 13 - 5. Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?@

John 10 - 27. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:”

If Jesus Christ is in all of us who are believers does anyone think that He does not speak to us? And yes he speaks many other ways besides immediately as in scripture we have God guiding us to all truth and in creation, dreams and visions, through other members of the body and prophecy etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ac28

Oct 29, 2013
✟46,442.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So you just eliminated Being led of the Soirit it sounds like. And all the verses about the gifts for ye church etc

Andvither berses thatvsoeak of this 1 John 2:27 and Hebrews 23:20,21 and some other verses.

No verses say the gifts have ceased and no verses say men can’t hear Gid’s Voice today in thier heart immediately. Without revelation no man can even know who the Son of Gidvis or the Father.

1 John 2 :27, 28 “But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. 28. And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.”

Notice he speaks of Jesus second coming implying that this will happen until Christ comes.

Hebrews 13 - 20. Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, 21. Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.”

Ephesians 4 - 21. If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:”

2 Corinthians 13 - 5. Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?@

John 10 - 27. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:”

If Jesus Christ is in all of us who are believers does anybthink that He does not speak to us? And yes he speaks many other ways besides immediately as in scripture we have Gid guiding us to all truth and in creation, dreams and visions, through other members of the body and prophecy etc.
Except for Ephesians, none of those 100% Israel books you quoted from are TO or ABOUT anyone living today. They are for our learning, though. In Eph 4:21, the only way we'll hear Christ or learn from Him is through God's written Word.

Upvote 0

LoveofTruth

Christ builds His church from within us
Jun 29, 2015
✟168,720.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Except for Ephesians, none of those 100% Israel books you quoted from are TO or ABOUT anyone living today. They are for our learning, though. In Eph 4:21, the only way we'll hear Christ or learn from Him is through God's written Word.
Are you another one of those who teach the error called “hyperdispensationalism”? If so that’s a different discussion and easily corrected Paul and Peter preached the same gospel to the Jews and Gentiles.

Corinthians is also for Gentiles.

But even though Jesus spoke to certain people the truth is still applied to all and the anointing teaches us all today as well

Jesus also said that he had sheep that were it of that fold. Do the expression Jesus used about His sheep can refer to all who believe for thier is no difference.

And sorry for the typos my texting in the phone is different than the computer it seems to change words on the phone and I miss some spaces etc.

Upvote 0

LoveofTruth

Jun 29, 2015
✟168,720.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And as far as Ephesians goes we read about Jesus Christ in all believers,

Ephesians 4:15,16 “But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: 16. From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.”

Upvote 0

ac28

Oct 29, 2013
✟46,442.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Are you another one of those who teach the error called “hyperdispensationalism”? If so that’s a different discussion and easily corrected Paul and Peter preached the same gospel to the Jews and Gentiles.
Of course Christ is in Ephesians, He is the foundation of the 3 totally different families of Human Saints that will occupy His entire Universe. However, since Christ's ministry was directed ONLY to Israel, Matthew 10:5, Matthew 15:24, Romans 15:8, John 1:31, Nothing Christ taught was TO or ABOUT any Gentile living today. It was TO and ABOUT those Gentiles in Acts, since they were ALL part of Israel, being grafted into the nation of Israel.

Perhaps you can tell us what the tenets of this hyperdispensationalism are? Or, are you one of those people that believe everything they read and hear, especially when it fits their own private agenda. People hate what they ignorantly call hyper-dispensationalism for one reason only. They can't fathom giving up all the Jewish-only baggage they have picked up any time they attended a church in the know-nothing denominational synagogue system. Especially things like the rapture, Christ's parousia, which no one living today will EVER participate in. Our resurrection is called the Appearing, Christ's epiphaneia.

Everything on this list pertains ONLY to Israel. There is ZERO Biblical evidence that anything on this list was EVER given to any Gentile living today. When the Bible is silent, we also MUST be silent. The ONLY scripture written TO or ABOUT us today is found in Paul's 7 post-Acts epistles.

---the Lord's prayer
---the Lord's supper,
---Christ's gospel of the Kingdom
---the Great Commission
---the churches in the Gospels and Acts (we have a brand new church in Eph and Col),
---the New Covenant,
---the sermon on the mount,
---all or any part of the Law,
---water baptism,
---the Gifts of the Spirit,
---the idea that we are the seed of Abraham and Abraham is our Father,
---the New Jerusalem,
---the idea that we Gentiles are now part of Israel, in any way, whatsoever
---and, of course, Satan's favorite ploy, the Rapture, his big lie that sucks people into Acts and keeps them out of Heaven

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveofTruth

Jun 29, 2015
✟168,720.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Perhaps you can tell us what the tenets of this hyperdispensationalism are? Or, are you one of those people that believe everything they read and hear, especially when it fits their own private agenda. People hate that for one reason only. They can't fathom giving up all the Jewish-only baggage they have picked up any time they attended a church in the know-nothing denominational synagogue system. Everything on this list pertains ONLY to Israel. There is ZERO Biblical evidence that anything on this list was EVER given to anybody saved since 64AD. When the Bible is silent, we also MUST be silent. The ONLY scripture written TO or ABOUT us today is found in Paul's 7 post-Acts epistles.

---the Lord's prayer
---the Lord's supper,
---the Great Commission
---the churches in the Gospels and Acts (we have a brand new church in Eph and Col),
---the New Covenant,
---water baptism,
---the New Jerusalem,
---and, of course, Satan's favorite ploy, the Rapture, his big lie that sucks people into Acts and keeps them out of Heaven
So much error I don’t even know where to begin.

But first remember that Jesus said God so loved the WORLD that he gave his only begotten Son that “whosoever” believeth in Him should have everlasting life. He did not say God so loved only Isreal.

Peter said he preached the gospel to the Gentiles in Acts 15 and God put no difference between the Jews and Gentiles and saved both by grace through faith.

Also the same gospel is preached by both as Paul preached and the apostles in 1 Cor 15:1-4

But you said that none of your list was for the Gentiles only for the Jews.

Here is your correction

Let’s start with the Lords supper, the New Testament (covenant) and the kingdom of God message.

Paul preached this to Gentiles, this connects the Jews to the Gentiles and shows that this is through the death of Christ for sin and his shed blood.

1 Corinthians 11:23-27 KJV. "For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: 24. And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. 25. After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. 26. For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come. 27. Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.”

And we read about the kingdom of God. Yes the kingdom of heaven is a different aspect. But Paul preached the Kingdom of God to Gentiles also.

Romans 14:17. KJV " For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.”

Acts 28:30,31.KJV " And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all that came in unto him, 31. Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.”

The same gospel was preached to Jew and Gentiles by both Paul and Peter and others. The Jewish believers were still struggling coming out of the old covenant and the law and so Peter went unto the Jews or the gospel came out of them to the world and therefor it was called the gospel of the circumcision Gal 2 and Paul went unto the heathen and to them and the gospel went forth from them to the world and so called the gospel of the Uncircumcision. The same gospel applied to two groups. The Gentiles did not have to go under the law and then come out but the Jews were coming out of the old wine skins and in the time of reformation (Hebrews 9) the old covenant was fading away and ready to vanish, even though it ended when Jesus died and rose again.

Romans 1:16-17.KJV "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 17. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.”

Acts 15:7-11 KJV "And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe. 8. And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us; 9. And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. 10. Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear? 11. But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

Jew and Gentile both one new man and Gentiles grafted in

Ephesians 2:11-22 KJV. "Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; 12. That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: 13. But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. 14. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 15. Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; 16. And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: 17. And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. 18. For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. 19. Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; 20. And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; 21. In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: 22. In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.”

Romans 11:12-17 KJV. "Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness? 13. For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office: 14. If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them. 15. For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? 16. For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches. 17. And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;”

The Gentiles are also the seed of Abraham by faith

Galatians 3:7-14 KJV. "Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. 8. And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. 9. So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham. 14. That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.”

Galatians 3:28,29 KJV. "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.”

Romans 4:9-17 KJV. "Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness. 10. How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision. 11. And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also: 12. And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised. 13. For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. 16. Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all, 17. (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.”

Etc

Just getting started in this too much to post at this time

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,199,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes, the two (or more) gospel view is false.
It is also known as Mid Acts Dispensationalism (a.k.a. MAD).

MAD in certain circles teaches that there is one gospel by Jesus and another gospel by Paul.

However, Paul was a Jew. So if he was a Jew, then why would he teach that which did not apply to him? Also, why did Paul write to other Jews if he was supposed to only write to the Gentiles?

For Peter says that his beloved brother Paul had also had written unto of whom Peter was writing to, as well.

"And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction." (2 Peter 3:15-16).

In addition, ...

What was Paul's opinion regarding the teachings or words of Jesus Christ?

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.”
(Colossians 2:8).

If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.”
(1 Timothy 6:3-5).

So Jesus and Paul taught the same gospel or teaching.

In fact, Mid Acts Dispensationalism is nothing new. Back in Paul's day, people were also wrongfully following Paul, too. For Paul said that there should not be divisions between Christ and what he taught (1 Corinthians 1:10-13); For Paul said, "Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?" (1 Corinthians 1:13).

For Paul said, if any man preaches another gospel, let him be accursed (Galatians 1:6-9). Soooo... if Peter or Jesus was preaching another gospel different than Paul's gospel, does that mean that they were accursed? No, of course not because it was all the same gospel.

Upvote 0

ac28

Oct 29, 2013
✟46,442.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes, the two (or more) gospel view is false.
It is also known as Mid Acts Dispensationalism (a.k.a. MAD).

MAD in certain circles teaches that there is one gospel by Jesus and another gospel by Paul.

However, Paul was a Jew. So if he was a Jew, then why would he teach that which did not apply to him? Also, why did Paul write to other Jews if he was supposed to only write to the Gentiles?

For Peter says that his beloved brother Paul had also had written unto of whom Peter was writing to, as well.

"And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction." (2 Peter 3:15-16).

In addition, ...

What was Paul's opinion regarding the teachings or words of Jesus Christ?

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.”
(Colossians 2:8).

If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.”
(1 Timothy 6:3-5).

So Jesus and Paul taught the same gospel or teaching.

In fact, Mid Acts Dispensationalism is nothing new. Back in Paul's day, people were also wrongfully following Paul, too. For Paul said that there should not be divisions between Christ and what he taught (1 Corinthians 1:10-13); For Paul said, "Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?" (1 Corinthians 1:13).

For Paul said, if any man preaches another gospel, let him be accursed (Galatians 1:6-9). Soooo... if Peter or Jesus was preaching another gospel different than Paul's gospel, does that mean that they were accursed? No, of course not because it was all the same gospel.
WROOONNNNG!!!

30 years ago, I believed in the errors of mid-Acts dispensationalism, and there are many. Another type, Acts 2 dispensationalism, believes in the lunacy that the Gentile church of today started in Acts 2, Pentecost, even though the very first Gentile in the church came 8 years later, in Acts 10. From Acts 2 to Acts 10, the church was 101% Israelites. Search and See.

What I believe in strongly is the obedience of the command in 2Tim 2:15, to rightly divide, Correctly Cut, God's word. in order to divide and eliminate anything that Israel was taught (except Christ) or given, from my doctrine, since there is ZERO proof that anything EVER taught or Given to Israel, except Christ, was taught or given to any Gentile saved since 64AD. We are PURE Gentiles, with NO association with Israel at all. When the Bible is silent, we MUST also be silent. The only books TO us or ABOUT us today are Paul's 7 epistles written after Acts - Eph, Phil, Col, 1&2Tim, Titus, and Philemon. ONLY IN THOSE will you find we Gentiles today are Called to spend eternity in Heavenly Places, God's abode, where Christ sits at the right hand of God, Ephesians 1:20, Ephesians 2:6. No one else in the Bible is said to go to Heaven. No Jew, EVER, will go to this Highest Heaven. It's purely Gentile country.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,199,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
WROOONNNNG!!!

30 years ago, I believed in the errors of mid-Acts dispensationalism, and there are many. Another type, Acts 2 dispensationalism, believes in the lunacy that the Gentile church of today started in Acts 2, Pentecost, even though the very first Gentile in the church came 8 years later, in Acts 10. From Acts 2 to Acts 10, the church was 101% Israelites. Search and See.

What I believe in strongly is the obedience of the command in 2Tim 2:15, to rightly divide, Correctly Cut, God's word. in order to divide and eliminate anything that Israel was taught (except Christ) or given, from my doctrine, since there is ZERO proof that anything EVER taught or Given to Israel, except Christ, was taught or given to any Gentile saved since 64AD. We are PURE Gentiles, with NO association with Israel at all. When the Bible is silent, we MUST also be silent. The only books TO us or ABOUT us today are Paul's 7 epistles written after Acts - Eph, Phil, Col, 1&2Tim, Titus, and Philemon. ONLY IN THOSE will you find we Gentiles today are Called to spend eternity in Heavenly Places, God's abode, where Christ sits at the right hand of God, Ephesians 1:20, Ephesians 2:6. No one else in the Bible is said to go to Heaven. No Jew, EVER, will go to this Highest Heaven. It's purely Gentile country.

Okay, but what you believe is still not taught in Scripture. There is no difference between the Gentile or Jew in Christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ac28

Oct 29, 2013
✟46,442.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
"Okay, but what you believe is still not taught in Scripture. There is no Gentile or Jew in Christ."

Everything I've said is in Scripture. NOTHING you've said is in scripture. You just parrot the majority of error-filled, traditions-filled, Christendom

From Gen 12 through Acts 10, there were no separate Jews or Gentiles, because the Gentiles had ZERO blessings from God. ANY and ALL blessings any Gentile received came from becoming a Jew, a proselyte. There were a mere handful of exceptions to this.

From Acts 10 through Acts 28:28, there were no Jews and Gentiles, because EVERY saved Gentile was PART OF ISRAEL, being grafted in to the nation of Israel.

From Ac 28:28, 64AD, through the present, there is no Jew or Gentile , because their IS NO ISRAEL. They were set aside in Ac 28:28, for unbelief, and haven't been God's people since. In God's eyes, they are just another Gentile nation. In Hosea 1:9, they are LoAmmi, not My People. In Hosea 3:4, it shows their present situation. In Hosea 6:2, it says they will be back in 2 days. If that means 2000 years, they'll be back in about 2064, 46 years from now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveofTruth

Jun 29, 2015
✟168,720.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But a person like you, who is totally steeped in tradition error, would NEVER know true error if it bit you
What you said is Not an answer at all to the scriptures that corrected the false view you presented in this forum. I have dealt with your type of teaching before and I know the error that is taught abut two gospel and that only certain epistles Paul wrote apply to Beleivers today.

Try to answer the clear verses I gave you tat corrected your view, instead of simply saying what you Did and using a fallacy way of response. I am not bound up by the traditions of men if you read some of my post.

I suggest you read all the verses I gave you and consider them.

post 527

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ac28

Oct 29, 2013
✟46,442.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
"Okay, but what you believe is still not taught in Scripture. There is no Gentile or Jew in Christ."

Everything I've said is in Scripture. NOTHING you've said is in scripture. If you don't rightly divide, correctly cut, God's word. nothing you quoted is meaningful. For example, everything Paul wrote on Acts was based on the OT, Acts 26:22. Everything Paul wrote after Acts 7 epistles was part of a mystery hid in God millions of years before there was an OT. Therefore, it is impossible that any books written before the end of Acts ontain anything TO us or ABOUT us today.

You seem to just parrot the majority of error-filled, traditions-filled, Christendom, as dominated by the Satan-led denominational church (synagogue) system, that specializes in teaching unobtainable Jewish doctrine to unsuspecting Gentile sheep. I know what all the verses you quoted say. They sound applicable until you realize they were all written to members of an ALL-ISRAEL Church, which was TOTALLY set aside, when Israel was set aside at the very end of Acts. That church is gone, although about 98% of Christendom has been falsely taught by the denominations that they're still in it

From Gen 12 through Acts 10, 2000 years, there were no separate Jews or Gentiles, because the Gentiles had ZERO blessings from God. ANY and ALL blessings any Gentile received came from becoming a Jew, a proselyte. There were a mere handful of exceptions to this.

From Acts 10 through Acts 28:28, there were no separate Jews and Gentiles, because EVERY saved Gentile was PART OF ISRAEL, being grafted in to the nation of Israel. Gentiles had ZERO blessings of their own and they partook of Israel's blessings

From Ac 28:28, 64AD, through the present, there is no separate Jew or Gentile, because there IS NO ISRAEL. They were set aside in Ac 28:28, 64AD, for unbelief, and haven't been God's people since. In God's eyes, they are just another Gentile nation. In Hosea 1:9, they are LoAmmi, not My People. In Hosea 3:4, it shows their present situation. In Hosea 6:2, it says they will be back in 2 days. If that means 2000 years, they'll be back in about 2064, 46 years from now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveofTruth

Jun 29, 2015
✟168,720.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Everything I've said is in Scripture. NOTHING you've said is in scripture. If you don't rightly divide, correctly cut, God's word. nothing you quoted is meaningful. For example, everything Paul wrote on Acts was based on the OT, Acts 26:22. Everything Paul wrote after Acts 7 epistles was part of a mystery hid in God millions of years before there was an OT. Therefore, it is impossible that any books written before the end of Acts ontain anything TO us or ABOUT us today.

You seem to just parrot the majority of error-filled, traditions-filled, Christendom, as dominated by the Satan-led denominational church (synagogue) system, that specializes in teaching unobtainable Jewish doctrine to unsuspecting Gentile sheep. I know what all the verses you quoted say. They sound applicable until you realize they were all written to members of an ALL-ISRAEL Church, which was TOTALLY set aside, when Israel was set aside at the very end of Acts. That church is gone, although about 98% of Christendom has been falsely taught by the denominations that they're still in it

From Gen 12 through Acts 10, 2000 years, there were no separate Jews or Gentiles, because the Gentiles had ZERO blessings from God. ANY and ALL blessings any Gentile received came from becoming a Jew, a proselyte. There were a mere handful of exceptions to this.

From Acts 10 through Acts 28:28, there were no separate Jews and Gentiles, because EVERY saved Gentile was PART OF ISRAEL, being grafted in to the nation of Israel. Gentiles had ZERO blessings of their own and they partook of Israel's blessings

From Ac 28:28, 64AD, through the present, there is no separate Jew or Gentile, because there IS NO ISRAEL. They were set aside in Ac 28:28, 64AD, for unbelief, and haven't been God's people since. In God's eyes, they are just another Gentile nation. In Hosea 1:9, they are LoAmmi, not My People. In Hosea 3:4, it shows their present situation. In Hosea 6:2, it says they will be back in 2 days. If that means 2000 years, they'll be back in about 2064, 46 years from now.

Post 527 is your response

Those scriptures quoted are clear

Upvote 0

ac28

Oct 29, 2013
✟46,442.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Post 527 is your response

Those scriptures quoted are clear
Sure, they're clear, but they're not TO us or ABOUT us today, except for the Eph one, and it has absolutely nothing to do with what we're talking about.

All the others were for a dispensation of the past, a 100% Israel one, where the New Jerusalem was the calling and the rapture was the hope.

Now, as explained beautifully in Eph and Col, this brand new dispensation of the Mystery is 100% Gentile, with the Highest Heaven as our calling, and the Appearing, epiphaneia, as it's resurrection hope. Absolutely nothing in common except for Christ. You CAN'T INTERMINGLE dispensations without creating gross error.

The Eph quote has a totally different context than the Acts period quotes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoveofTruth

Jun 29, 2015
✟168,720.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Of course Christ is in Ephesians, He is the foundation of the 3 totally different families of Human Saints that will occupy His entire Universe. However, since Christ's ministry was directed ONLY to Israel, Matthew 10:5, Matthew 15:24, Romans 15:8, John 1:31, Nothing Christ taught was TO or ABOUT any Gentile living today. It was TO and ABOUT those Gentiles in Acts, since they were ALL part of Israel, being grafted into the nation of Israel.

Perhaps you can tell us what the tenets of this hyperdispensationalism are? Or, are you one of those people that believe everything they read and hear, especially when it fits their own private agenda. People hate what they ignorantly call hyper-dispensationalism for one reason only. They can't fathom giving up all the Jewish-only baggage they have picked up any time they attended a church in the know-nothing denominational synagogue system. Especially things like the rapture, Christ's parousia, which no one living today will EVER participate in. Our resurrection is called the Appearing, Christ's epiphaneia.

Everything on this list pertains ONLY to Israel. There is ZERO Biblical evidence that anything on this list was EVER given to any Gentile living today. When the Bible is silent, we also MUST be silent. The ONLY scripture written TO or ABOUT us today is found in Paul's 7 post-Acts epistles.

---the Lord's prayer
---the Lord's supper,
---the Great Commission
---the New Covenant,
---water baptism,
---the New Jerusalem,
Matthew 8:5-12 KJV “And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him, 6. And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented. 7. And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him. 8. The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. 9. For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. 10. When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. 11. And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. 12. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Upvote 0

LoveofTruth

Jun 29, 2015
✟168,720.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sure, they're clear, but they're not TO us or ABOUT us today, except for the Eph one, and it has absolutely nothing to do with what we're talking about.

All the others were for a dispensation of the past, a 100% Israel one, where the New Jerusalem was the calling and the rapture was the hope.

Now, as explained beautifully in Eph and Col, this brand new dispensation of the Mystery is 100% Gentile, with the Highest Heaven as our calling, and the Appearing, epiphaneia, as it's resurrection hope. Absolutely nothing in common except for Christ. You CAN'T INTERMINGLE dispensations without creating gross error.

The Eph quote has a totally different context than the Acts period quotes.
Every verse I quoted is directly againsts your claims.

It seems you cannot answer each one in order and instead just make a blanket statement like they “have nothing to do with what we are talking about”.

You are in great error. They have everything to do with what we are talking about. I have talked for a long time with those who hold similar views to you and done a great deal of study in this area. But if you don’t believe me then try to answer the verses.

Start with the new covenant at the last supper discussion and how the blood of Jesus for sin is also for the Gebtiles Paul preached it to in 1 Co 11

Then try to answer all my other points.

You cannot run from answering each and every point I made in post 527

Let all who read on be aware of this .

Upvote 0

LoveofTruth

Jun 29, 2015
✟168,720.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Now, as explained beautifully in Eph and Col, this brand new dispensation of the Mystery is 100% Gentile,...”
And again scripture corrects you about the mystery. We read,

Colossians 1:26-28 KJV “Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27. To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: 28. Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:”

This mystery was there in the Old Testament but was hidden. The mystery is Christ in you the hope of glory. This shows that God has always worked in the hearts of all men. And in Christ Jesus there is no Jew or Gentile. This has always been the case. But regarding covenants and his purpose with Israel and other aspects of his promises the Jews were in an outward type do to speak but this by no means says that God is not the God of the Gentiles also who walk in the steps of faith as Abraham did.

Ephesians 3 :3-9,15 “How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, 4. Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) 5. Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; 6. That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: 7. Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power. 8. Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; 9. And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: ...15. Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,”

Upvote 0

ac28

Oct 29, 2013
✟46,442.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And again scripture corrects you about the mystery. We read,

Colossians 1:26-28 KJV “Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27. To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: 28. Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:”

This mystery was there in the Old Testament but was hidden. The mystery is Christ in you the hope of glory. This shows that God has always worked in the hearts of all men. And in Christ Jesus there is no Jew or Gentile. This has always been the case. But regarding covenants and his purpose with Israel and other aspects of his promises the Jews were in an outward type do to speak but this by no means says that God is not the God of the Gentiles also who walk in the steps of faith as Abraham did.

Ephesians 3 :3-9,15 “How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, 4. Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) 5. Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; 6. That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: 7. Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power. 8. Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; 9. And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: ...15. Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,”

Ephesians 3:9
And to make all men see what is the dispensation of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Colossians 1:26
Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

You're great at stretching scripture to make it fit your agenda.

The beginning of the world was millions of years before Adam. Plus, it was hid IN GOD from all ages and generations. ZERO possibility of even a trace of it being in the OT. There are several different mysteries in Ephesians, This is not the Mystery of Christ, which was in the OT. This is about Gentiles having a Hope of going to the Highest Heaven and being equal to Israel, for the 1st time in history. Nothing in the OT about that.

Upvote 0

LoveofTruth

Jun 29, 2015
✟168,720.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ephesians 3:9
And to make all men see what is the dispensation of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Colossians 1:26
Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

You're great at stretching scripture to make it fit your agenda.

The beginning of the world was millions of years before Adam. Plus, it was hid IN GOD from all ages and generations. ZERO possibility of even a trace of it being in the OT. There are several different mysteries in Ephesians, This is not the Mystery of Christ, which was in the OT. This is about Gentiles having a Hope of going to the Highest Heaven and being equal to Israel, for the 1st time in history. Nothing in the OT about that.
The mystery was always there

John 1: 9. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Notice the words “world” not just the Jews.

Upvote 0