Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lol, don't rain on their parade just yet. I want to hear more of Heiss's amazing tales first.

"Tales"?

Do you see why many withhold specific information of Spiritual Dynamics?

Once a person encounters even one of these "tales" they realize two things abruptly:

1. The Heavens Rule among the natural

2. How blind worldly people are to the Powers and Life that are Above

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian

"Tales"?

Once a person encounters even one of these "tales" they realize two things abruptly:

English please. I have not learned SpiritualSpeak yet.

Upvote 0

Mr Strawberry

Jan 20, 2012
Great Britain
✟12,542.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship

"Tales"?

Well, so far you have described a deformed limb growing back, and a man shot bloodily in the chest who immediately jumps up again with no ill effects. Both events happened before your very eyes, but, as far as we can tell, weren't considered newsworthy by anyone else. Naturally, therefore, as it appears god has chosen you to be his special star witness for these miracles, I am agog to hear more.

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟310,955.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

"Facts of miracles are trashed" by Naturalists on this site. What is Holy ..........

1. You have never seen a deformed limb of a baby become whole and normal before your eyes.

2. You have never seen someone shot in the chest by a high power rifle and fall to the ground in blood only to raise with no evidence of being shot.

Mates, you have been missing out, and the value these events bring towards others

You promote mere Naturalism and state any events from Power from on High are mere assertions.

You show your extreme ignorance and unbelief.

I have seen neither and until I do, or it becomes well documented, I don't see any reason to believe you

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship

"Facts of miracles are trashed" by Naturalists on this site. What is Holy ..........

1. You have never seen a deformed limb of a baby become whole and normal before your eyes.

2. You have never seen someone shot in the chest by a high power rifle and fall to the ground in blood only to raise with no evidence of being shot.

Mates, you have been missing out, and the value these events bring towards others.

You promote mere Naturalism and state any events from Power from on High are mere assertions.

You show your extreme ignorance and unbelief.

Whee have you seen such things happen? In a hospital, where newly developed treatments apparently are miracles? As a story told by people who might not have seen what they claim?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I experienced a natural miracle. to me is was definatly wonderfull and amazingly to see .where half seems not to understand what i mean when i say i saw it was flowing burning liquid i saw floating gazing so spontaniously as i did toward the source of light looking straight through its light leaving a brief print into my eyes sight as i actually was in touch with its moving visible sliding around warm or hot heatning surface as this i got to witness i may say. as the lightrays where gone and its underneath laying look showed to me its treasurable face beneath the bright light it gives here on earth.

honest its like i saw the real nature uveiled during some stunishing seconds of full attraction and attention of my sudden intrest towards it as it draw its revealed origin being present till i saw long enough and took my eyes away from this real vision where i saw into the surface of the sun thanks to two eyes and iis drawing into my image of sight.

i can take it clear.
first clean and perfect as memory.
also detailing our religion as i moved on for real. first i felt overthrown some way first and realized the truth i encounterred in sight as well as thought of how revealing it was to me into understanding what it tought me and meant to me as i recall marked me with an impression of life and awareness of what it holds within behind all shine. so treasurable it was of great impact to me instantly as the curtain now had been pulled off of a mystery revealing the foundation off all basicly i knew at then primary.

you can think along a bit perhaps with me if you act as if you experienced this from my point of vieuw gazing or staring suddently across the other side of the street directly upon the dazzling sun skyhigh spontaniously finding yourself in extasy and trance being in contact so overwelmingly to look away from the grace and be marked for life by this inspiration passed into your awareness.

this moment of insight is round ten years ago now. more regarding my beliefs and certaintys or confirmations came along placing the story and what i knew and got aware off at equal places next to this clearance of primar truth. all around given this and all facts that are falls perfect in place with all i know after living and figuring in simple ways as i go on. not having a lot of choise when it comes to this and believing has become knowing looking at this meaning and the meanings a miracle should have

I pray that you can hear me right having spoken of this miiracle i did see. and still see as it shines
with daylight every day not mentioning the night really.

Im not talking some wise tail or made up strange ilogical story. i have to live with this and the tormentations a lot amongst you all so to say

maybe i spent to many words on describing this miracle i saw sorry so.
Hope you understand what i tried to tell all
the environments here where i am i am maybe also thisopen on topic of the miracles from the sun

but sometimes it does feel life is mending without understanding..

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Reminds me of the book of revelations.

Were you also on mushrooms, or just plain marijuana?

He might be schizophrenic, or just talk oddly, let's not assume drugs here. How he speaks has a sort of rough poetry to it though. It is very fast paced thought, reminds me of what happens on my really bad ADHD days when they coincide with me having bursts of inspiration.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What is terse miracles exactly?
I tried sharing a miracall i saw burning in the bleu sky.
What does a substitute matter upon light maybe some medication did. whp knpws its psychedelic whst you use. you should not;)

But then where can i buy a new dictionary i mean just english. well i want words for whole new vocabulairy.

how about i speak of the miracall of the reserection then. or no keel it apart fron sunrayes dissapearing. it is miraculous really to have hand or feet anf foot aches. just putting the tense in the midlle of them with hurt or cries just blaiming [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] is silly fit its a dusty matter just dusty while real life. and all values within ones being be treasured on diubtless along what all goes on where the dust you can brush off maybe or its not a real question the mind goes fort and whatever or wom ever. might bare w ith it. and any gift or solving .n d salvationn i seak for any to be made sense off
what about i go toy with our sun maybe today fot just reenergizing instead ifcaring about isnt good enough. just saying look within finding what you do. i am aware beyond enough to be dealing with the pain again maybe in my palms as feet to maybe plus. my eyes needled to my brain which can cryto yes

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Geochemist and Stratigrapher
Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A local man, with no name, no hospital given, no way to check.

So basically all we have is your word.

And I'm betting you were told this by someone else.

Sorry that is not evidence.

"Miracles" show how the Heavens Rule over the natural.

There are no natural processes that can spontaneously make a deformed limb become whole and normal.

How can those who have never seen or experienced Power from on High say it's not there? And why do they quickly dismiss miracles authoritatively?

It is a reality that many people walk in complete ignorance to the Life and Powers that exists Above the natural. They are merely worldly in thought and understanding. It is amazing what they are devoid of!

Upvote 0

Mr Strawberry

Jan 20, 2012
Great Britain
✟12,542.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
"Miracles" show how the Heavens Rule over the natural.

There are no natural processes that can spontaneously make a deformed limb become whole and normal.

How can those who have never seen or experienced Power from on High say it's not there? And why do they quickly dismiss miracles authoritatively?

It is a reality that many people walk in complete ignorance to the Life and Powers that exists Above the natural. They are merely worldly in thought and understanding. It is amazing what they are devoid of!

Why do you suppose you've been singled out to witness such divine miracles? What is it that sets you apart from the common herd do you think?

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Geochemist and Stratigrapher
Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Why do you suppose you've been singled out to witness such divine miracles? What is it that sets you apart from the common herd do you think?

Interesting. Why do you turn the subject to be about me?

Those who witnesses things like these do not think about a person but the substance that caused what happened before them.

Can you marvel at what has to take place for a deformed childs limb to grow into whole form? It's about how the physical and natural is controlled and changed. What takes place when this spontaneously happens?

Does the Bible talk about Signs and Wonders? Do you realize what witnessing one of these causes in those who seen them?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.