Nashville
✟8,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I've been homeless for over a year. He has made a way for me to get my own place. I can't thank Him enough. Jesus has power over the seen and the unseen. I was led to put that here, for whomever may need it. I'm praying for everyone. Merry Christmas.

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I've been homeless for over a year. He has made a way for me to get my own place. I can't thank Him enough. Jesus has power over the seen and the unseen. I was led to put that here, for whomever may need it. I'm praying for everyone. Merry Christmas.

We're not home yet sister, but a roof over our heads is a blessing!

Welcome to the CF and shalom!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What a wonderful Christmas present! And a wonderful time to receive it. You are truly blessed.
Welcome and join us on the forums. I am sure you will be a positive influence as many are here.
Merry Christmas and Happy new year:)

Upvote 0

Eilat

Dec 17, 2020
Netanya
✟4,286.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This morning, Christmas Morn, i'm outside, its dark, and Im doing some Cardio workout on stairs that are located on the side of an apartment complex.
Its 38 degrees, or 3.3C, and there is a touch of wind, and its not warm ..

Across the parking lot from the stairs, there is a wooden fence.
On the other side of the fence, some homeless are sleeping on the cold hard street, in sleeping bags.
That is their "Merry Christmas" day.

Saint, we have oh so much to be thankful for......the blessings abound.
They have a sleeping bag, a street for a bed, and its WINTER's beginning.
Tomorrow, they will have the same, and the day after.

So, i ask you to........
>Give to the poor, always, a little $$$$ kindness.

Merry Christmas

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sage50

Dec 30, 2020
In Christ
✟21,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is amazing and how wonderful to hear your testimony of His Faithfulness to you and your situation! I rejoice along with you JasperDoe! So happy to hear your awesome news!

Upvote 0

JasperDoe

Aug 12, 2020
Nashville
✟8,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Burdens and blessings go hand in hand. You can't have one without the other. I am learning how to keep myself grounded in Christ and how to persistently keep the goal of this life in mind no matter what circumstances surround me. God bless you.

Upvote 0

Gary O'

Dec 27, 2020
Oregon
✟108,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been homeless for over a year. He has made a way for me to get my own place.
I know that one
It's a wonderful feeling to be inside, in winter.
Thank you for posting this...for those that have

Keep the fire

tongue of fire.jpg

Upvote 0

AgapeBible

Aug 26, 2007
USA/Florida
✟44,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Praise the Lord for His blessings. I am glad he has given you shelter. Continue to pray and have faith, he will bless you more. lots of love in Christ's name. I am glad you all had a good Christmas. Not just Christmas but every day of the year is joyful and hopeful with Jesus Christ. Stay strong in faith hope and love.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums