• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Historic Tax Cuts have passed the Senate

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by Calminian, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Calminian

Calminian Senior Veteran

+508
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Yoona86

Yoona86 Newbie

+68
    New Zealand
    Non-Denom
    Married
    God bless Trump?

are you going to continue to worship Trump after he gets indicted by Robert Mueller?

please remember conservatism and Christianity are two different things

OK? buddy?

3. SBC

SBC Well-Known Member

+548
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    God Bless Trump, means Gods blessing upon Trumps efforts.
    God Bless you, means Gods blessing upon you.
    (FYI), don't take that as "worshiping you", it isn't!)

Please remember, continuing to do something, is something that must first be done for it to be continued.

Sorry you do not understand the difference between well wishing, and worshiping.

Sorry you do not wish for the President to do well. Rather in contrast to Scripture, but to each his own.

God bless,
    SBC

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  4. SBC

SBC Well-Known Member

+548
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    Merry CHRISTmas to you as well! :pray:

Agree. God Bless Trump. :amen:

God Bless,
    SBC

5. Calminian

Calminian Senior Veteran

+508
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Sorry to break this to you.

[​IMG]

6. Yoona86

Yoona86 Newbie

+68
    New Zealand
    Non-Denom
    Married
    so by the very same logic, if Hillary got elected, we should use the exact same approach?

so just pray for God to continue to bless her and if Christians such as I speak out against anything that she done that is not biblical, i do not wish the president well?

7. Yoona86

Yoona86 Newbie

+68
    New Zealand
    Non-Denom
    Married
    as a Christian, i don't care about political party loyalty, i care about the truth

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  8. SBC

SBC Well-Known Member

+548
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    A Christian should delight in Gods blessings upon all people.

A blessing upon a PRESIDENT, is not about the Person perse' but more so directed at their Position, and Stance on particular ISSUES, AS A President.

No, I did not or do not suggest Gods Blessing upon a politician's particular stance THAT exceeds Scripture or exceeds their Oath as a President.

No, I did not wish Gods Blessing upon much of what was/is Hillary's political stance and her ideas of implementing her political stance.

She is no one in particular to me, to acknowledge her any differently than I would any other person on the globe.

That would entirely be your decision.

The difference is ~ I know why I disagree with Hillary's political stances ~ unlike some people who can only hurl personal insults.

Let's make America great.....oh, oh, oh, look at his hair, he's a liar, he's rich, he's not a politician, he's old, he's stupid, he's not Christian enough, he talks mean to people who talk mean to him, white people support him, on and on and on....AND? That has what exactly to do with his ideas to making America great?

God Bless,
    SBC