Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I think you should learn what words actually mean before you try and use them. Unless you can find some absolutely mindbending explanation for how Germany opening her borders to those in need somehow constitutes an attempt at building an empire.

Also maybe choose a day when you weren't defending neo-nazis before you start trying to come out with this stuff.

Merkel has been in charge since Bush was in office, officially in power longer than Hitler. Through the EU and economic maneuvering, Germany has come to dominate the EU, being it's number 1 economy. They have been and still are instituting draconian hate speech codes that target legitimate political dissent. And, once again, Germany is seeking to violate the sovereignty of Poland and the rest of Eastern Europe.

You think I'm the only one noticing the similarities?

Also, they opened their border to invaders. 60% of whom were unaccompanied military aged males.

Pathological altruism is no virtue.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Merkel has been in charge since Bush was in office, officially in power longer than Hitler. Through the EU and economic maneuvering, Germany has come to dominate the EU, being it's number 1 economy. They have been and still are instituting draconian hate speech codes that target legitimate political dissent. And, once again, Germany is seeking to violate the sovereignty of Poland and the rest of Eastern Europe.

You think I'm the only one noticing the similarities?

Also, they opened their border to invaders. 60% of whom were unaccompanied military aged males.

Pathological altruism is no virtue.

Again, maybe choose a day when you weren't earlier defending neo-nazis before trying to link others to that regime. Incidentally, saying that about a German is just about the most offensive thing you could come out with. Good work, I hope you feel suitably proud of yourself.

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Again, maybe choose a day when you weren't earlier defending neo-nazis before trying to link others to that regime. Incidentally, saying that about a German is just about the most offensive thing you could come out with. Good work, I hope you feel suitably proud of yourself.

I was defending the legal rights of American citizens who happen to have garbage views.

A very non-German and non-Nazi thing to do.

So what, the people who's grandfathers were Nazi's are immune from criticism whilst they call the people who's grandfathers killed the Nazis, neo-nazis?

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I was defending the legal rights of American citizens who happen to have garbage views.

A very non-German and non-Nazi thing to do.

So what, the people who's grandfathers were Nazi's are immune from criticism whilst they call the people who's grandfathers killed the Nazis, neo-nazis?

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

You don't get any plaudits for what your grandparents did, just like Germans today don't carry any responsibility for what their grandparents did. All I see is an American defending neo-nazis. I'm sure your grandparents would be super proud.

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
You don't get any plaudits for what your grandparents did, just like Germans today don't carry any responsibility for what their grandparents did. All I see is an American defending neo-nazis. I'm sure your grandparents would be super proud.

Defending Constitutional right for all Americans, I think they would be proud.

When today's German government is going to behave in a manner that reminds people of their non-to-distant past, that's on them.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Defending Constitutional right for all Americans, I think they would be proud.

When today's German government is going to behave in a manner that reminds people of their non-to-distant past, that's on them.

The only people it 'reminds' of that stuff, are hard right American conservatives who lack both an understanding of history and any sense of decency.

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dating sites are flooded with women around the world that want to marry an American just so they can come to America. It ain't always about love.

Members of the military have had this problem for the last 100 years or more.

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
The only people it 'reminds' of that stuff, are hard right American conservatives who lack both an understanding of history and any sense of decency.

I don't see you proving me wrong.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I don't see you proving me wrong.

I don’t need to prove you wrong. Germany is a massively successful economy that has a strong influence on a union its part of. Well gosh, someone stop the press! I take it you draw the same kind of parallels to US power and influence over their neighbors and other countries around the world too right?

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don’t need to prove you wrong. Germany is a massively successful economy that has a strong influence on a union its part of. Well gosh, someone stop the press! I take it you draw the same kind of parallels to US power and influence over their neighbors and other countries around the world too right?

Heavy handed crack down on dissenting speech, acting without care as to the wishes of the people, continued attempts to violate the sovereignty of neighboring nations, and welcome acceptance of islamic induced, muslim generated anti-semitism.

A few of the other paralells you forgot.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Heavy handed crack down on dissenting speech

They don't have a crack down on dissenting speech. You can say whatever you like about the German government. What you can't do is go there and deny the holocaust, or use hate speech to incite hatred against minorities.

acting without care as to the wishes of the people, continued attempts to violate the sovereignty of neighboring nations, and welcome acceptance of islamic induced, muslim generated anti-semitism.

A few of the other paralells you forgot.

Acting without care to the wishes of the people is stupid nonsense. Germany is a democracy, when politicians don't do what the public want, they vote them out of office.

'continued attempts to violate the sovereignty of neighboring nations' is completely laughable, especially coming from an American. Or did you miss the countless times the US has actually done that over the last half century?

As for your last anti-Muslim comments, isn't it about time you got your story straight? Apparently passing laws banning hate speech is a terrible thing, yet at the same time you accuse them of welcoming it. You seem confused by your hatred.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
IMO, behind the curtain, Clinton is an elitist and I would bet, she has no problem with tightening immigration.

The video below, although edited in clip form, makes the point from my previous post.

I don't know what she would have a problem with, except where it concerns her personally.

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Acting without care to the wishes of the people is stupid nonsense. Germany is a democracy, when politicians don't do what the public want, they vote them out of office.

Great, then you won't have any difficulty in finding for us the results of the referendum Merkel put forth to accept over 1 million migrants in just one year alone.

But I won't be holding my breath.

'continued attempts to violate the sovereignty of neighboring nations' is completely laughable, especially coming from an American. Or did you miss the countless times the US has actually done that over the last half century?

Yea, not a fan of globalism, whether it's us or someone else doing it.

What else would you call threatening sanctions against nations like Poland for refusing migrant quotas?

I'm gathering info for the other two points.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Great, then you won't have any difficulty in finding for us the results of the referendum Merkel put forth to accept over 1 million migrants in just one year alone.

But I won't be holding my breath.

I assume you can provide the referendum where Americans voted to give $1.5 trillion to the richest people in the country? Oh yeah you can't, because democratic countries don't generally decide policy by referendum, but by election.

What else would you call threatening sanctions against nations like Poland for refusing migrant quotas?
We could start with the simple fact that its not Germany threatening sanctions (its fines actually), but the EU. Poland (and a couple of other members) are in breach of EU law, and will be fined if they continue to breach that law. Laws they themselves had a part in making its worth mentioning.

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
They don't have a crack down on dissenting speech. You can say whatever you like about the German government. What you can't do is go there and deny the holocaust, or use hate speech to incite hatred against minorities.

Germany Raids Homes of 36 People Accused of Hateful Postings Over Social Media

German police launch mass raids over online hate speech | News | DW | 13.07.2016

German police launch first nationwide hate speech raids

You are wrong. They are an enemy of free speech, including American free speech.

And hey, you think I'm anti-muslim? I consider Germany an enemy several orders of magnitude greater than Iran.

I don't want war with Iran. Germany, well...not yet.

As for your last anti-Muslim comments, isn't it about time you got your story straight? Apparently passing laws banning hate speech is a terrible thing, yet at the same time you accuse them of welcoming it. You seem confused by your hatred.

VIDEO=> Muslim Migrants in Germany Chant 'Adolf Hitler' and Allahu Akbar'

It's called a double standard. They don't enforce the same laws, at the same rate, with the same intensity on everyone, equally.

This is such a common theme with Hate Speech laws, that one has to wonder if the opportunity for such lop-sided enforcement amounting in political censorship was actually the intended goal of such laws.

Upvote 0