Philadelphia
✟56,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I apologize in advance but I have no idea where to post some things I want to talk about? There are many, many, many catergories and sub-catergories on this forum and believe me, I am not complaining about that at all! I think it's totally awesome!

If I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, where exactly would I put that? Is there a "General" sub-forum, you know, just for general Christian chat, issues, stories, things of that nature?

Thanks in advance!

~Ekina

thelord's_pearl

Dec 5, 2018
ON
✟32,481.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hi, Welcome to CF! I would post in the Entertainment section but i had that thought too. i wouldn't know where to post if for example, i had a complaint i wanted to get out but i think I'd just choose the closest section there is to it. God bless you!

• Friendly
Reactions: JI4M
Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,695.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have no idea where to post some things I want to talk about?
  1. Is there a common theme to those "things?"
  2. If not, is there a reason why they must be included in the same, single thread/sub-forum?
  3. Are you asking questions to which you do not know the answers? or
  4. Are you seeking to make and defend a point?

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Some are sticklers for things like that...me? all I have to say is, A Merry Christmas back at'cha!...and I'd think they'd all be willing to make an exception under the circumstances. :)

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I apologize in advance but I have no idea where to post some things I want to talk about? There are many, many, many catergories and sub-catergories on this forum and believe me, I am not complaining about that at all! I think it's totally awesome!

If I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, where exactly would I put that? Is there a "General" sub-forum, you know, just for general Christian chat, issues, stories, things of that nature?

Thanks in advance!

~Ekina

Kitchen Sink is kind of a catchall.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

thelord's_pearl

Dec 5, 2018
ON
✟32,481.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi... Welcome to CF! Glad you joined us.
Hi, she's not new but i did the same mistake as i soon forgot as she asked questions as if she was new though there's no reason why we can't welcome her twice (lol).

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Mario David

In GOD I trust
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2018
miami
✟52,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Thanks in advance!

~Ekina

there are alot I agree, I usually just check the same 3 or 4

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JI4M

Nov 7, 2018
Philadelphia
✟56,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I've found it where it's like a general chit-chat. The Lounge- Community hangout. I don't know if it was there before or not.

That is awesome! Sounds exactly like what I am looking for perhaps. I will check it out. Thank you so much.

Upvote 0