Nov 3, 2004
Trondheim, Norway
Visit site
✟14,066.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I'm new ( :wave: ). I'm also crazy, enjoy photography, films, computer stuff, singing and playing the French Horn as well as listening to music, and so on. Anyone that wants to know me better can just msn, Y! or AIM me. I don't use Y! that much though. Anyway, be seeing ya! ;)

angel-of-archs

Oct 31, 2004
DC
✟504.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jer said:
I'm new ( :wave: ). I'm also crazy, enjoy photography, films, computer stuff, singing and playing the French Horn as well as listening to music, and so on. Anyone that wants to know me better can just msn, Y! or AIM me. I don't use Y! that much though. Anyway, be seeing ya! ;)
WHAT?!

Upvote 0

caitlincares

Site Supporter
May 14, 2004
✟63,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
cathello.gif
Welcome to Christian Forums ... :wave:

There is a link to the
FAQ on the navigation bar which includes the rules.
You may be wondering about some of these things:
Blessings ... Reputation ... Armor of God ... CF Pet ... How to Donate

To see full list of forums click on "Christian Forums" in upper left hand corner.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jer

Contributor
Nov 3, 2004
Trondheim, Norway
Visit site
✟14,066.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Lol, thanks for all the welcomes! My little brother's on the forum already. I've been a member of some other christian and non-christian forums before (am a mod at one, but that doesn't matter, :D) so roughly know things. Such as half these posts are just random ones that people do to everyone when they join, lol.

Upvote 0