USA
✟180.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
:wave: Hello! My name is Mindie but my friends call me Minderz. Actually, my best friend Frannie came up with that nickname. Now everyone I know calls me Minderz. Not to unique but special.

What about me? Hummm... I am 27 years old but if you would ever meet me, you would have never guessed that. Yes, I look younger but my personality is not of a 27 year old. Not that I am immature but I am hyper, loud, goofy, spontaneous, and I love to be the center of attention. Accept when it comes to Jesus. He gets all the praise and glory!

I have been a Christian for 4 years and 10 months. I attend an Hispanic Church in Santa Ana, California. No, I am not Hispanic. I am white but they have an English service.

Denomination does not matter. I have a relationship with Christ. That is what matters.

I just started an online ministry a few days ago. God had placed it in my heart and I said yes. So that's, that! ;) The website is in my profile.
What else?
:idea:

I love Youth and my calling is to minister to Young ones over seas (a missionary). I know to Africa but I don't know when. In God's time.

I don't know what else to say. Ask, and I will answer. =D

C

Cardinal John H. Newman

:wave: Hello! My name is Mindie but my friends call me Minderz. Actually, my best friend Frannie came up with that nickname. Now everyone I know calls me Minderz. Not to unique but special.

What about me? Hummm... I am 27 years old but if you would ever meet me, you would have never guessed that. Yes, I look younger but my personality is not of a 27 year old. Not that I am immature but I am hyper, loud, goofy, spontaneous, and I love to be the center of attention. Accept when it comes to Jesus. He gets all the praise and glory!

I have been a Christian for 4 years and 10 months. I attend an Hispanic Church in Santa Ana, California. No, I am not Hispanic. I am white but they have an English service.

Denomination does not matter. I have a relationship with Christ. That is what matters.

I just started an online ministry a few days ago. God had placed it in my heart and I said yes. So that's, that! ;) The website is in my profile.
What else?
:idea:

I love Youth and my calling is to minister to Young ones over seas (a missionary). I know to Africa but I don't know when. In God's time.

I don't know what else to say. Ask, and I will answer. =D

Glad to have you here and looking forward to your posts!!!

Cardinal Newman:crossrc::liturgy::crossrc:

________
2 Thessalonians 2:15- So then, brethren, stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught, whether by word of mouth (oral traditions) or by letter from us (the Bible).

Also, this may be irrelevant but I felt like addressing this widespread misconception. One thing that many of my non-Catholic Christian friends believe is the claim that Catholics believe in a notion that faith + works= salvation; which we don't believe. I will assume though that you already knew that we don't and never have believed that works can save us. For that notion itself is quite unbiblical.;)

If you have any further questions about the Catholic Church, feel free to visit the OBOB Catholic arena on this forum and start a new thread with your question. Or take a visit to this forum: http://www.chnetwork.org/forum

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums