• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Hey all

Aedin

Apr 17, 2009
Virginia, United States
✟7,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Been having a few issues lately, and crying for the past two days, and the cause of my issues have to do with quite a few things, so I've been posting on a few forums. Lately the past few days, I've just been having issues with friends, feel like noone will ever stay my friend, and I'll never be able to find the kinds of friends I want. And every girl I've liked, has dated someone else over me, or left me for another guy. And usually those guys end up not being so nice. Just really low self-esteem lately. Really hoping and praying I'll be able to make the kinds of friends I want, and find a girl I can trust. It's all been giving me trust issues, finding it hard to trust anyone, especially any girl I'm interested in. They just keep hurting me, and never care. Really hoping I'll get over all of this.

blessedmomof5

Contributor
Jan 4, 2005
ny
✟79,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Been having a few issues lately, and crying for the past two days, and the cause of my issues have to do with quite a few things, so I've been posting on a few forums. Lately the past few days, I've just been having issues with friends, feel like noone will ever stay my friend, and I'll never be able to find the kinds of friends I want. And every girl I've liked, has dated someone else over me, or left me for another guy. And usually those guys end up not being so nice. Just really low self-esteem lately. Really hoping and praying I'll be able to make the kinds of friends I want, and find a girl I can trust. It's all been giving me trust issues, finding it hard to trust anyone, especially any girl I'm interested in. They just keep hurting me, and never care. Really hoping I'll get over all of this.
Well you sound awfully nice to me and a lucky catch at that too!!!
why would u want someone that leaves u for someone else, she was not worth it to start with.
the right girl will come along and you will know it.
How about Church have you made any friends there?

Upvote 0