aaronibus62

Mar 22, 2006
Brockton, MA USA
✟12,437.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I need prayer for help to get my house in order.
To explain, every room of the house has junk piled up,
and task of removing junk and organizing what my wife and I own is too daunting to me.
I tell her we have too many things and she doesn't understand that.
Our house looks like a nightmare and I am overwhelmed!
She's handicapped so moving heavy items falls on me, and then I get frustrated because I have to do it all.
Bad enough my local church doesn't give a care at all.

cavell

Senior Veteran
Jan 14, 2006
Yorkshire, England
✟34,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Heavenly Father I bring this situation to you as I pray today. You know all about these dear folks. I pray Lord for your blessing to be with and upon them.

I pray for a result, satisfaction....in this problem.....In Jesus

I look to you....Amen

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

fitmom

Senior Veteran
Mar 3, 2004
Regina
Visit site
✟12,454.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Heavenly Father, we offer these people up to you in prayer, knowing that your will for them is to have peace and joy through you. Give them the courage and strength to deal with their burden. Free them from the bondage that the clutter holds them in.
Father, you love them more than they know, through you they can liberate themselves form earthly goods and follow your will for them.
May your perfect peace fill the space in thier hearts and thier home, in HIS name, Amen.

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I need prayer for help to get my house in order.
To explain, every room of the house has junk piled up,
and task of removing junk and organizing what my wife and I own is too daunting to me.
I tell her we have too many things and she doesn't understand that.
Our house looks like a nightmare and I am overwhelmed!
She's handicapped so moving heavy items falls on me, and then I get frustrated because I have to do it all.
Bad enough my local church doesn't give a care at all.
Lord Jesus please help this family to get organized. Lord Jesus please touch the wife and heal her disability. Help her to see that disorganization brings confusion. Help this man to be able to do what needs to be done. Thank You Lord Jesus that he is a man who seeks Your answers and Your help. Please bless him by answering his prayers. In Jesus Name Amen

Young man may I suggest a way to organize. I saw an organization called flybabies. They were on the internet I don't know the addy anymore but they helped me. I have disability and I stay in pain 24 hrs a day from an injury to my leg and I have fibromyalgia a very painful condition. WIth flybabies they said to take a paper and write down each thing you need to do. Don't look at the whole. Only look at one item at a time. Take 15 minutes and do what you can in that time. Stop get a cup of coffee or tea or do something else for a while then when you feel refreshed again take another 15 minutes and more. What happens is little by little you get the work done and don't wear you out emotionally or physically. As for the church maybe you need to find another that will be more of a support to you. Sometimes things are uncomfortable for a reason. If things stayed comfortable all the time when it come time to move on you wouldn't want to. Just pray about that advice. Hang in there. God loves you and your wife and He does care. So do others care about you and your wife even though we don't know you personally we can be touched by your lives. So hang in there. Take what you need of this advice and store away what you can for a later time if need be. I only desire to help. God's will maybe I will. In His Service Lady Marion

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums