Nathan Poe

Sep 21, 2002
United States
✟41,319.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
This. We have an OP with a serious relationship issue, people. The least we could do is try to stay on topic.

Indeed -- I'd have to say the entire relationship is in trouble. If they disagree on this issue, who knows what else will cause rifts between them somewhere down the line?

Upvote 0

corvus_corax

Naclist Hierophant and Prophet
Jan 19, 2005
Oregon
✟14,911.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Good advice. But how do I make sure the cat is dead when she observes it?
If she opens the box and its alive, I will look sort of stupid.
Should I send two cats in the post and open mine before her?
Shoot the cat in the head (with a gun).
Drive a steel spike through the heart
Chop off the head
Extract the brain and dissolve it in acid.

If that doesn't work, then you need to apologize, get back together with her, and let her publish YOUR findings.

Upvote 0

Naraoia

Apprentice Biologist
Sep 30, 2007
On edge
Visit site
✟15,998.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Why are you mocking the seriousness of this poor man's predicament?

How would they be able to raise children when his wife is sure that only one possibility can result from any of their specific decisions when collapsing a function whereas he believes that every outcome occurs. The fate of their children and their possible multiverse alternates is at stake here!
I don't see the problem. If you subscribe to the many worlds interpretation, then all of the good decisions are made anyway. So, as always, the best solution is to submit to the woman and console yourself with the knowledge that somewhere, in another world, you won :p

The Time Cube doesn't touch so much on the subject of Israel. So, I'd say the answer is 無.
*looks up character* Ah. Clever.

*gasp*

The plot thickens!
The women multiply! When did we go from one girlfriend to a wife AND a girlfriend? And can you Feynman-integrate them back into one person?

Upvote 0

Hespera

Dec 16, 2008
usa
✟8,850.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Private
Shoot the cat in the head (with a gun).
Drive a steel spike through the heart
Chop off the head
Extract the brain and dissolve it in acid.

If that doesn't work, then you need to apologize, get back together with her, and let her publish YOUR findings.

Take it to the market in HK and have someone prepare it.

two birds with one stone you might say; dead cat and take out chinese

i predict results.

Upvote 0

sandwiches

Mas sabe el diablo por viejo que por diablo.
Jun 16, 2009
Dallas, Texas
✟22,030.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I don't see the problem. If you subscribe to the many worlds interpretation, then all of the good decisions are made anyway. So, as always, the best solution is to submit to the woman and console yourself with the knowledge that somewhere, in another world, you won :p
This is were your logic fails, you my friend. There is no such universe. :D

*looks up character* Ah. Clever.

The women multiply! When did we go from one girlfriend to a wife AND a girlfriend? And can you Feynman-integrate them back into one person?

ROFL! Nice! :D

Upvote 0

Maxwell511

Contributor
Jun 12, 2005
Utah County
✟16,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
The women multiply!

Of course, this is the basic tenant of the multiverse idea.

So in one universe I have girlfriend, in another I have wife, in another I have a wife and a girlfriend, in another I have a boyfriend, in another I have monkey.

This is were your logic fails, you my friend. There is no such universe. :D

Occam's Razor suggests this is incorrect. What is the simplistic explanation of AV1611VET's* post about my alleged wife? Is it that I have a wife or is that AV1611VET is from a strange different universe to us?

I think we can all agree in all probability AV1611VET is more than likely from a different universe from us. I know this is not proof of the existence of the multiverse. However it is strong evidence for it.

*Only joking AV1611VET.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,915,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Occam's Razor suggests this is incorrect. What is the simplistic explanation of AV1611VET's* post about my alleged wife? Is it that I have a wife or is that AV1611VET is from a strange different universe to us?
It was sandwiches that said you had a wife here: 20

Yet your OP does not mention having a wife.
*Only joking AV1611VET.
;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Maxwell511

Contributor
Jun 12, 2005
Utah County
✟16,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Maybe... I'm from the "broken dreams and lost hope" universe.

Sounds like a crappy universe. I can understand why you came to this one.

However........ I am going to need your interuniverse transporter and all other relevant technology. I have gun*, so you better hand it over.

*It is not a banana, in our universe guns look like bananas. Now hand over the technology.

Upvote 0
J

Jazer

We were talking later and she insisted that we bring up our children with the Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics. I obviously said no..... and then we got into a big fight. There is no way, that I, as a Many Worlds man is going to raise my kids with the Copenhagen Interpretation.
You teach them what you think they need to know and she can teach them what she thinks they need to know. What is the problem? You can not "teach" anything to anyone anyways. You work with them to help them discover the truth for themselves.

Upvote 0

Gracchus

Senior Veteran
Dec 21, 2002
California
Visit site
✟23,182.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You teach them what you think they need to know and she can teach them what she thinks they need to know. What is the problem? You can not "teach" anything to anyone anyways. You work with them to help them discover the truth for themselves.

:eek:

Upvote 0

SithDoughnut

The Agnostic, Ignostic, Apatheistic Atheist
Jan 2, 2010
The Death Starbucks
✟18,474.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

What on Earth are you talking about? You can't just allow a child to be poisoned by false teachings. That's practically abuse.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SithDoughnut

The Agnostic, Ignostic, Apatheistic Atheist
Jan 2, 2010
The Death Starbucks
✟18,474.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
No idea what Copenhagen Quantum mechanics is (assuming it's the type taught people in Denmark, or at the least Copenhagen), although this seems like a silly thing to argue about.

You don't understand the importance of this issue. Would you like the mother of your child to teach Satanism? Same issue here.

Upvote 0