usa
✟15,833.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
please pray for me two of my cats have mouth problems one has a abcess on the gum and another have a decayed tooth needs to be pulled ;ive exausted all my searching for help in this matter ;im worried cause 3 yrs ago i lost a cat from mouth cancer ; need finacial help any ideas ? :pray::angel:

Lilly Owl

Since when is God's adversary a curse word here?
Dec 23, 2012
✟2,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think if we knew what State you live in we might be able to help more. However, I threw a few keywords out there and found these Links.

The Humane Society -

Check our list for resources in your State
Below is a comprehensive list of pet financial aid-related organizations.

Some are listed nationwide, and some are listed alphabetically by state.

smileys-cats-458605.gif
I have a couple of cats as well. My prayers are with you.
smileys-praying-820668.gif

Upvote 0
Feb 8, 2013
North Carolina
Visit site
✟7,830.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi DoveSpirit!

Prayers are sent your way.

Do a web search for "oil of oregano abscess tooth"

I use "Plant Therapy" brand and got it delivered to my house for under $10 from amazon. Be sure to dilute it with olive oil. 1:25.

This stuff is a cure all so check it out! I take it daily and give it to my pets as needed. My male Jack Russell has a fungus on his little ears and i put this on them, and it really helps.

"The oil of the wild oregano plant has been shown to kill unwanted bacteria, fungus, yeast, parasites and viruses. It's a powerful antihistamine. New research is finding that oil of oregano is as effective against colitis as prescription drugs without the harmful side effects. It is also able to regenerate liver cells."

Hope this helps! :idea:

Upvote 0