Going through EXTREME levels of mental trauma right now! I NEED HELP!

O mountains

Apr 2, 2014
earth
✟11,939.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
im unvaccinated however i took a pcr test once, and have come across several convincing videos and articles about how theyre the mark of the beast to the point where im 50/50 on it now. Since then i've lost so much sleep, got on the floor crying and praying for god to forgive me, I have to constantly talk to people to keep my mind off the subject or calm me down, have lost a any zest for life i had, crying constantly for my family members that were vaccinated and how if id been wiser more resilient and more devoted to jesus i could've helped them, ive been considering suicide constantly but what stops me is the fact id go to hell if i went through with it. I can't handle this any longer, i dont think im going to make it this is probably the darkest period in my life and i NEVER thought it could get to this point. I've made so mistakes in my life, i had so many chances and over the years ive had to deal with these consequences now i think i might've made the ultimate mistake one can and i truly feel like god is done with me. I feel incomprehensibly lonely and doomed like i have no one to turn to, no answers, and no hope. few seem to understand and have patience for me. I want help, i just want to know god is still willing to give me a chance and that i can still be his, and perhaps those things arent the mark, i wont deviate again

, i've learned my lesson. please pray he reveals to me i need deliverance! Maybe im being swarmed by demons

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe you are having a demonic attack, a fiery dart or something rebuke it in the Name of Jesus. Or it sounds like depression, but I don’t understand why? If everything was ok and you are not mentally ill…..lol.
Maybe there are persistent demons associated with those sites. But a session of rebuking should take care of them. Then you would have the left over depression to deal with.

Read your Bible instead when you having itching ears. Go to church and learn the truth. You may have contacted the doctrine of demons and their darkness. It’s good to have repented of that. Continue humbling your self in the sight of the Lord and He will lift you up as the song goes. It’s true and sings songs to God.

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
im unvaccinated however i took a pcr test once, and have come across several convincing videos and articles about how theyre the mark of the beast to the point where im 50/50 on it now. Since then i've lost so much sleep, got on the floor crying and praying for god to forgive me, I have to constantly talk to people to keep my mind off the subject or calm me down, have lost a any zest for life i had, crying constantly for my family members that were vaccinated and how if id been wiser more resilient and more devoted to jesus i could've helped them, ive been considering suicide constantly but what stops me is the fact id go to hell if i went through with it. I can't handle this any longer, i dont think im going to make it this is probably the darkest period in my life and i NEVER thought it could get to this point. I've made so mistakes in my life, i had so many chances and over the years ive had to deal with these consequences now i think i might've made the ultimate mistake one can and i truly feel like god is done with me. I feel incomprehensibly lonely and doomed like i have no one to turn to, no answers, and no hope. few seem to understand and have patience for me. I want help, i just want to know god is still willing to give me a chance and that i can still be his, and perhaps those things arent the mark, i wont deviate again

, i've learned my lesson. please pray he reveals to me i need deliverance! Maybe im being swarmed by demons
Its not true.
Its disinformation = deception of the enemy.
GOD wouldn't stoke fear nor would a spiritual battle need a test to mark someone spiritually?
Rebuke the thoughts and ask the Lord for forgiveness and guidance.

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟181,090.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

May the Lord Jesus be with you and give you peace :praying:

Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Praying now!

Lord God I lift up mountains to You right now and I pray for Your intervention in his current situation and for complete healing and deliverance from his mental distress right now! I pray for complete elimination of all symptoms of mental illness right now, all symptoms of depression and anxiety to go right now, and all symptoms of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder to go right now! I also pray for any suicidal thoughts to go right now! I take authority over any demonic activity in his life and I command it to stop right now in the name of Jesus! Lord I plead Your blood over mountain's mind, brain, and emotions now and also over his bedroom and living arrangement. I speak life over his mind, brain, and body now and I speak peace over mountain and his mind, brain, and body now! Lord I pray that You would send Your angels to protect him and keep him, I pray that You would send a squad of angels to protect him and keep him at all times!

Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Something you might want to do- if you are experiencing any mental distress lay your hand on your head and say "Mind, brain, and body I command you to line up with the word of God now in Jesus' name". I have done this several times and always experienced healing, sometimes profound healing!

Another thing- also lay your hand on your head and say "Lord I plead Your blood over my mind, body, and emotions and I pray that You would cleanse my mind, body, and emotions of anything not pleasing to You". That has also helped me!

Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟268,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
O Mountains, if you are feeling suicidal, please call a suicide hotline immediately. It looks like if you are in the United States, you can call 988 kind of like 911. I pray that God would give you hope, peace, and reassurance. I pray that God would address all of your concerns and give you a path forward.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,461.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

I am unvaccinated also. But not because I am worried it would give me the mark of the beast. But because of concerns I have about it from my research.

There’s absolutely no reason to think that the vaccines are the mark of the beast. In order to receive the mark of the beast, you have to make an oath of loyalty to the beast system. You obviously haven’t done that, and haven’t even been asked to do that.

What I am hearing is an underlying overall sense of anxiety and stress. That is what I will pray for. I pray you will be led to peace and reassurance.

Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0

Chris35

May 27, 2018
Melbourne
✟56,154.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Its a demonic attack for sure, it sounds like there is weakness in you, that comes from lack of understanding about the mark of the beast and the end times, which is being used against you.

Revelations 16:9
Everyone was burned by this blast of heat, and they cursed the name of God, who had control over all these plagues. They did not repent of their sins and turn to God and give him glory.

Those in the end times, refuse to repent and turn to God. Which is not you, they dont care that they have sinned against God, but rather curse him.

Stop reading the articles and watching youtube videos about the mark of the beast and instead, pray for understanding and wisdom about the end times, and perhaps watch a video about the whole book of revelations instead so that you understand it better.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Worthyvessel

Feb 15, 2017
New york
✟15,401.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
O Mountains, how are you? I’m worried about you.
I also wondered at one time if the vaccine could be the mark of the beast. But I am now convinced it is not, nor is a PCR test the MOTB. Perhaps a precursor, but not it. We are forewarned about its existence, God will not allow Christians to unknowingly receive it. I’ve read other convincing proofs of why it is not the MOTB but don’t remember them right now, but will research it for you again if that will help.
In the meantime, know that all who read your post are holding you up in prayer and love you with the love of Christ.
Please seek immediate help if you feel suicidal. You have a purpose God created you for, you need to accomplish it!

Upvote 0

ari.sketch

Aug 14, 2023
Daejeon
✟7,389.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi,

I can say with confidence that I can relate in how you are feeling. I've felt, and at times, am still feeling that way, too.
I am going through a very low point of my life right now, I'm in depression, I feel hopeless, alone, lonely, forsaken by God because of all my past mistakes and what I perceive as unanswered prayers.

How I'm coping and dealing with it,

1. Knowing the real truth against what I think or feel
We need to distinguish between God's truth and our own emotion. We operate mostly from our soul but not from God's truth (through the spirit).
What does God, the Bible, say about His thought of you (that you are His child whom He will never abandon), about His everlasting love for you, rest on these truths.

Neil Anderson Freedom in Christ ministry has a great list stating who you are in Christ,
Who I Am in Christ | Freedom in Christ Ministries

2. Secondly, while I don't believe Christians can be demon possessed, we can be oppressed by them, and we need to deal with them,
Traumas can give demons a way to torment us, and I find this teaching from Derek Prince really helpful, it has helped me

youtube link: Derek Prince - How To Be Delivered From Demons

from my experience, I'm finding this verse to be more and more relevant,
John 8:31b-32, "Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Praying for you as what I'm going through is not so much different with what you're going through (though mine is not about PCR)

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

I can say with confidence that I can relate in how you are feeling. I've felt, and at times, am still feeling that way, too.
I am going through a very low point of my life right now, I'm in depression, I feel hopeless, alone, lonely, forsaken by God because of all my past mistakes and what I perceive as unanswered prayers.

How I'm coping and dealing with it,

1. Knowing the real truth against what I think or feel
We need to distinguish between God's truth and our own emotion. We operate mostly from our soul but not from God's truth (through the spirit).
What does God, the Bible, say about His thought of you (that you are His child whom He will never abandon), about His everlasting love for you, rest on these truths.

Neil Anderson Freedom in Christ ministry has a great list stating who you are in Christ,
Who I Am in Christ | Freedom in Christ Ministries

2. Secondly, while I don't believe Christians can be demon possessed, we can be oppressed by them, and we need to deal with them,
Traumas can give demons a way to torment us, and I find this teaching from Derek Prince really helpful, it has helped me

youtube link: Derek Prince - How To Be Delivered From Demons

from my experience, I'm finding this verse to be more and more relevant,
John 8:31b-32, "Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Praying for you as what I'm going through is not so much different with what you're going through (though mine is not about PCR)
2 Corinthians 13:1 KJV, …in the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

I listed the above verse because I want to stand with you, and for the OP, to establish what you have shared to be true, and to pray for God’s healing and sound mind in Christ Jesus.

I’ve gone through the same thing, and practiced the same thought pattern - what I was experiencing was not of God, so I needed to stand on God’s word as you are doing. I even studied Derek Prince teachings, which was a soothing resource God put in my life.

God sets us apart to give us His Power to overcome. I fought through most all the negative, hopeless emotions you have mentioned, through tears, prayers, and study - faltering at every step; yet I now see that “we wrestle not with flesh and blood is true,” Ephesians 6:12 KJV.

Now, praise God and to His glory, I have been healed from those negative thoughts, and depression, and I am confident it is by standing on and believing God’s word that we overcome. We really don’t overcome in our carnal soul, but Christ overcomes in us! We are given His Power, 2 Timothy 1:7 KJV.

God’s word is alive: Hebrews 4:12 KJV, “For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”

It is only by the word of God that we are moved from one dimension to another dimension by His Spirit - Where we want to be is in our true place: “in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, Ephesians 2:6 KJV.

Verses that helps me stand are:

For the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed, Isaiah 50:7 KJV

He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me, Isaiah 50:8 KJV

…for there is no power but of God: Romans 13:1 KJV

Now praise God, my eyes are opened, and the Holy Spirit is continually opening my eyes to where I can truly say, I count it all joy, James 1:2-3 KJV.

May Gods bless, and let us stand that we may overcome! And we will!

• Friendly
Reactions: ari.sketch
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ari.sketch

Aug 14, 2023
Daejeon
✟7,389.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
2 Corinthians 13:1 KJV, …in the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

I listed the above verse because I want to stand with you, and for the OP, to establish what you have shared to be true, and to pray for God’s healing and sound mind in Christ Jesus.

I’ve gone through the same thing, and practiced the same thought pattern - what I was experiencing was not of God, so I needed to stand on God’s word as you are doing. I even studied Derek Prince teachings, which was a soothing resource God put in my life.

God sets us apart to give us His Power to overcome. I fought through most all the negative, hopeless emotions you have mentioned, through tears, prayers, and study - faltering at every step; yet I now see that “we wrestle not with flesh and blood is true,” Ephesians 6:12 KJV.

Now, praise God and to His glory, I have been healed from those negative thoughts, and depression, and I am confident it is by standing on and believing God’s word that we overcome. We really don’t overcome in our carnal soul, but Christ overcomes in us! We are given His Power, 2 Timothy 1:7 KJV.

God’s word is alive: Hebrews 4:12 KJV, “For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”

It is only by the word of God that we are moved from one dimension to another dimension by His Spirit - Where we want to be is in our true place: “in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, Ephesians 2:6 KJV.

Verses that helps me stand are:

For the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed, Isaiah 50:7 KJV

He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me, Isaiah 50:8 KJV

…for there is no power but of God: Romans 13:1 KJV

Now praise God, my eyes are opened, and the Holy Spirit is continually opening my eyes to where I can truly say, I count it all joy, James 1:2-3 KJV.

May Gods bless, and let us stand that we may overcome! And we will!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Thank you for your encouraging word, and I do pray that you continue to walk with God and encourage and help others as only you can, all for God's glory.

And yes, let's agree on this, we all may be miles and miles apart physically, but as one body in Christ we are one family.

• Agree
Reactions: biblelesson
Upvote 0