Help! Have I taken the mark of the beast? Please help me?

Are fingerprints or eye measurements THE mark?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
>>Have I taken the mark?

A finger print could not be the mark of the beast. It is just a print or a impression of your finger.

Even if a person had taken the mark of the beast they have to worship the beast to perish. If it took just the mark, a parent could put the mark on a baby. But a baby can not worship a beast.

Rev. 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast AND his image, AND whoever receives the mark of his name."

Matthew 4:10 Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.' "

God is a jealous God, you can not worship Him and worship at another alter also. For example, you can not worship God and worship at the alter of Nike (sports), Hilarities (laughter), or Aphrodite (goddess of love). So just the same, you can not worship God and the beast also.

Upvote 0

Sayci

Apr 24, 2002
Otis, CO
Visit site
✟584.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I believe that this person was wrong in their theory. God gave us our thumbprint, he would not give us something that would condenm us. Don't worry, even if it is; (although there is numerous facts against it) God looks at the heart, not whether the government has your thumbprint. Do not fear the world or what they say for they have no power. It is just Satan trying to scare us, into submission. We all need to be careful what we let affect us. No promotion of e-mail ads, thank you feel completely welcome to write me and discuss just about anything.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Originally posted by Susan
Thank you. When I saw that I feared for the worst. Now I feel a little better. :)

Forum:
So, I am not guilty?? Wow, that is some answer for [us] huh, Susan? So we have some more time to go, without knowing what it is that 'I' could be guilty of?? Interesting witness here, I must say?

My thinking is that if God revealed what the Mark of the Beast is, on this forum, that [we would say] that it was His using a person to [personally] threaten or attack me or my denomination perhaps? And that 'might' be against the [forum rules]?! At least conceived as being meant that way.

But the 'bottom line answer' is, is it a terrorist tactic to tell someone what the Mark of the Beast is, or to let them be one of the Obadiah 16 ones?? ".. and they shall be [as though they had not been]."

In the Master's quickly closing work, (1 Peter 4:17)
Pastor N.B.

Upvote 0

RKF

Apr 3, 2002
texas
Visit site
✟934.00
Originally posted by 2002 Christian
The mark of the beast is not a literal mark, and neither is the beast a literal beast. Symbols, people...
If it was a literal mark, a person could have the mark forced upon them against their will.
The seal of God (Rev 7 & 14)is not a literal seal in the forehead, either.

Where is the scripture for this?

If the mark is for buying and selling then wouldn't it be literal? Something seen or scanable? How will one know if you have it if it is not literal?

Upvote 0

JUST SUPPOSING FORUM?
Just say that we are living a couple thousand years ago? And in 27 A.D. there/a/bouts, comes this guy called John the Baptist? (no forum moderators back than, smile!)

Remember that Christ came unto His 'own' people, or denomination! (try Matt. 10:5-6) And this guy called John was not even in membership with this denomination of Israel. In fact he [even had converts] outside of this denomination! Sounds like a true recorded offshoot perhaps? :confused: Remember now, that he was the one who 'baptised the Master' & it was with 'God the Father's blessing'??

Now, what kind of a message was it that was given by both of these men to this Virgin denomination? Mean or hateful?
Or are the real culprits these seen in John 12:42-43? Or are we :sleep: ing? Matt. 25:5. And what kind of sermons are we 'permitted' to give inside of our denominations???
Or here, with the moderators approval?

Pastor N.B.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sealed!
Aw come on you guys, 'sealed'(marked,sign, signet) means OWNERSHIP! The Prodigal son was given a [ring] on his finger. He could now 'seal' (mark,X, sign or signet) with the full family ownership, checks so to speak! He was FULLY accepted into the family by the Father. Try Esther. 3:12 & Es. 8:8-10. WHO OWNS US IS THE REAL QUESTION?? Try 6:12.

The Mark of the Beast will find us making a simular [MATURE] choice. Accepting 'another MENTAL 'm'aster. Try Gen. 4:5-7 for a past history of MATURE TESTING! Who took over Cains life, when he offered a [fruit] sacrifice? Sunday for Saturday :scratch:? And did he now have a fevernt DESIRE for his [new] master?

Now: The Eccl. verses. Chapter 1:9-10 & 3:15 tell you that this will be nothing NEW! Go back into the WORD & find out what the test for ALL of the [professed] of Israel was, BEFORE THEY COULD GO INTO [THEIR PROMISED LAND?] Hint, Exodus 16:4-5 & verse 27-28. Both are the REPEATED TESTING [BEFORE] ANY CAN ENTER OUR LAND OF CAANAN! verse 35 (only, NO more 40 years this time around!)

So the bottom line test, the Mark of the Beast will be the SAME HISTORY REPEATED TESTING! Sunday vrs. the Lord of His Sabbath Day.
God says: "What is New?" And then before we can answer, He say: "Nothing New UNDER THE SUN".

One last remark. Folks in the world will do [anything] to get out of the trouble that we [intering in]. And that which [we all WILL] go through! Enforcement of Sunday Worship will be an easy last venture :clap: . It already sounds like a good thing for the Christian loving liberty ones now, huh?
Try the publication of SUNDAY from the Lord's Day Alliance.

The mark in the hand? That represents most by far perhaps, who do not go to church. Who cares [these] say? Anything to be able to buy & sell. Why not just go along with it? And the professed Christians? Most keep Sunday as their day now, do you not? But, GOD [WILL] BRING THE ISSUE TO THE FRONT BURNER for an HONEST DECISION to be made! Rev. 14:6-12 Try Eze. 9.

In the Master's quickly finished work,
Pastor N.B.
PS: Notice that they were tested on all ten by observing just the [one]!

Upvote 0

sbbqb7n16

Veteran - Blue Bible Dude
Jan 13, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟25,010.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I guess I'll have to repeat evryone else in here, but I know fignerprints are not the mark. For one...you leave fingerprints where-ever you put your finger. That's just the way of things. But when you put ink on in it stands out. That's all- no sin involved. :) I hope that cleared something up.

? for Pastor N.B.-> If the mark isn't a literal mark, then why the specification for the right hand or the forehead. Why not say the heart? "Where your heart is there your treasure will be also." That would show onwership. But I think that this mark will be a literal mark. You need it to buy and sell, so why would it not be tangible? Plus why go off on such a tangent and not address the critical issue. She was afraid of something, and now seeks confirmation that she has not sinned. That is the true issue. Start a new thread for your discussion please? I will gladly debate there. :)

Susan I hope I helped you out some! God bless you!

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Susan
I read on someone's Christian website that to give your right thumbprint is to take the mark of the beast. In California, you must give a right thumbprint to get a driver's license or ID. I didn't know this about the mark possibly being that until just now, and I gave the print for my ID about 2 years ago.
Have I taken the mark? I did not intend to or mean to do so! :help: :help: :cry: :help:
Dear Susan:
Are you asking for just a yes or no answer?
Pastor N.B.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.