Help! Have I taken the mark of the beast? Please help me?

Are fingerprints or eye measurements THE mark?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by RKF
P.N.B. That doesn't even sound right! The mark of the beast is a literal mark, no doubt about it. This Sunday thing is too far fetched.....Doesn't make Biblical sense
OK: R.K.F.,
Isa. 8:16 says: "bind up the testimony, SEAL THE LAW among my disciples." (WHERE?)

Before you say that that, does not make sense! (to you :))
Tell me what it is that [makes] a SEAL? Can you accept that an X as ones mark, (signature or signet) can be a seal, as in a signet ring? and that many times these have the same meaning in Gods Word?

Will you look these up? Danial 6:17, Ester 8:8 & try verse 10. Chapter 3:10-12 is very clear. (have you ever wondered why the Father put the 'BEST ROBE' & a 'RING' on the finger of His re/pentant prodigal son? Luke 15:22.
And PLEASE do not send an missive back telling me that it does not say that this was an 'signet ring' ok?

Now, for God to have a [SEAL] in His Royal ETERNAL Universal 10 commandment Covenant Law, (try Heb.13:20 & James 2:8-12) At least one commandment would need His name Name, His authority, and His Territory! And there is only one commandment of the ten that does. (surely not sunday!)

That is the fourth one. His eternal Memorial, EARTH'S BIRTHDAY every seventh day! read Psm. 135:13.

The 'Lord thy God' is His name! And His address is 'heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is'! And His authority? 'He is CREATOR of the Universe'!

Do you know who you are? Rom. 2:28-29! You don't like that perhaps? Well there will be no one saved who is not a 'spiritual Jew'! And NOTICE [where] the SIGN (Seal, Signet) commanded for a John 3:3 CONVERTED JEW BELOW is at? (also 2 Cor. 3:3) Love is the RE/CREATED MOTIVE!
".. Keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a PERPETUAL COVENANT. (NOTICE!)
It is a SIGN between ME and the children of Israel FOREVER". Ex. 31:16-18 in part.

In the Master's quickly finished work,
Pastor N.B.

PS: Did you read Ex. 16:4-5 & then 26-28 & then verse 35?
This went on for FORTY YEARS! [Tested] on ALL TEN by using only the Sabbath 4th. Commandment. (print it for later use. when you really believe the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden was an important TEST)

Upvote 0

RKF

Apr 3, 2002
texas
Visit site
✟934.00
We are sealed with the Holy Ghost, Or at least I am.

Eph 1:13 In whom ye also [trusted], after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Eph 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Rev 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Sorry no Sunday here.

Upvote 0

RKF

Apr 3, 2002
texas
Visit site
✟934.00
Strongs
SEAL 4972 sphragizo {sfrag-id'-zo}

from 4973; TDNT - 7:939,1127; v

AV - seal 22, set to (one's) seal 1, stop 1, seal up 1, set a seal 1,
vr seal 1; 27

1) to set a seal upon, mark with a seal, to seal
1a) for security: from Satan
1b) since things sealed up are concealed (as the contents of a
letter), to hide, keep in silence, keep secret
1c) in order to mark a person or a thing
1c1) to set a mark upon by the impress of a seal or a stamp
1c2) angels are said to be sealed by God
1d) in order to prove, confirm, or attest a thing
1d1) to confirm authenticate, place beyond doubt
1d1a) of a written document
1d1b) to prove one's testimony to a person that he is what
he professes to be

Upvote 0

RKF

Apr 3, 2002
texas
Visit site
✟934.00
STRONGS:
ROBE 4749 stole {stol-ay'}

from 4724; TDNT - 7:687,1088; n f

AV - robe 5, long clothing 1, long garment 1, them + 848 1, long robe 1; 9

1) an equipment
2) an equipment in clothes, clothing
2a) spec. a loose outer garment for men extending to the feet,
worn by kings, priests, and persons of rank

Upvote 0
Originally posted by RKF
We are sealed with the Holy Ghost, Or at least I am.

Eph 1:13 In whom ye also [trusted], after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
Pastor N.B. here: OK. Now what happened [IN] the MIND? (heart) Read 2 Cor 3:3 Love IS now FIRST & FORMOST. But your verse below shows that we are still free moral agents. "Grieve or Quench"

Eph 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
Pastor N.B. here: What happened to those in 2 Peter 2:19-22
who [had] the REQUIRED [STARTING POINT] of conversion?
Now, notice only the positives of Heb. 6:4-5 first? "for those [who were] once enlightened, and [have tasted of the heavenly gift], and were [MADE PARTAKERS of the HOLY GHOST,] And [have tasted the GOOD WORD OF GOD, AND THE POWERS TO COME].." (the list of these are many!)

Friend: (In all sincerity)
These ex/saved ones were at one time saved! MADE PARTAKERS OF THE HOLY GHOST is what inspiration states! Yet, it is still up to us to walk in ALL TRUTH that the Holy Spirit [leads] us in! Rom. 8:14

Rev 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Sorry no Sunday here.
Pastor N.B.here: Just a 'thinking' question in closing. The class in Heb. 6, who give up their [will] to the Master, ARE (WERE) CONVERTED! Acts 5:32. (I give up LORD! OK?
Next comes CONTINUED LOVE FOR THE MASTER if we are safe to save. Lukewarm love that stays sickening to Him will not do the job! Rev. 3:16-17. He say that they WILL BE SPEWED OUT.

OK: next comes Matt. 4:4. To stay IN CHRIST we need His PROVISIONS THAT ARE OURS, [IF] we always so desire? Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDETH OUT OF THE MOUTH OF GOD.

SO, RKF, Lets just say that I learned that Sunday is really the Sabbath of the Lord?
And I am a seventh day Sabbath keeper? Wow! Cain was rejected for bringing his dis/obedient offering for a worship sacrifice?? So, I :scratch: my head & tell the Lord of my life that, Master, you KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU! And I have the Laws written in my heart, (mind!-[[READ]] Jer. 31:31-33)
BUT... have tasted of the heavenly gift! And I have [been ONCE enlightened! and I have been MADE PARTAKERS OF THE HOLY GHOST! And besides this Lord, You know that I have (in past tense) tasted the GOOD WORD OF GOD, and the POWERS to come! What on earth more do I need? I FEEL GOOD,
I BELIEVE! (Yeah, i know, this seperates the sheep from the goats! 1 John 4:6.. but just run a copy of this & read on down the 'narrow' road & see what happenes to me?)

And what does the one 'THAT CHANGETH NOT' say? "IF" in Heb. 6:6.
(Two party Covenant-Contract-Agreement-Pledge, ETERNAL GOSPEL & ETERNAL COVENANT with TEN COMMANDMENT CONDITIONS for Obedience, written by GOD HIMSELF. With ALL the provisions SUPPLIED 'IN' CHRIST! Phil. 4:13 & 2 Cor. 12:9)

And 'if' i still would not obey, and did my own thing?
Saturday for Sunday? IF??
"... SEEING THEY CRUCIFY TO THEMSELVES THE SON OF GOD AFRESH, [AND] PUT HIM TO AN [OPEN] SHAME." Heb. 6:6 in part. (Try Mark 7:7) No, Sun./Sabbath will be the WORLDS final testing! And?? it says that ALL THE WORLD WONDERED AFTER THE BEAST!

We will know very shortly now RKF. For religous liberty will go :wave: by, by, and the USA lamlike government will speak like a dragon. (try Rev. 13:11) In the Master's quickly finished work of 1 Peter 4:17. O' by the way, USA
are mostly Protestant, huh? (not catholic)
Pastor N.B.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Originally posted by Mandy
So you believe those that go to church on Sunday have taken the mark of the beast?
Hi Mandy:
Please pay attention ok? Rev. 18:4 is seen to be a life & eternal death DECISION to not be a PARTAKER of [her] sins. It will be a worldwide law from the U.N. But will start here in the land of the free first. Yet, there are more real saints inside [false denominations] than that are inside the true one today. And in the Lords providence, we of us that PROFESS to LOVE HIM will all be tested. This is the exact same history of a never changing God, as was seen in Ex. 16. Before they could enter the land of Caanan! Try verse 4-5 & versees 26-28 & then verse 35.

Now: Bottom line. All who are [walking in what they believe is the Truth], (Acts 5:32) if they had died in the past, today, or in the future will be in the kingdom of God. Did you NOTICE the condition?
Before, it is all said and done, THE FINAL TEST WILL BE, WILL WE OBEY GOD OR MAN? And All living at this time [will be] convinced [IF] THEY WILL BE LED OF THE HOLY SPIRIT?
Rom. 8:14.
It will be our FREE DECISION to HONOR GOD over man. Rom. 13 will be the cry of the internet, yet without knowledge.
But, remember the reason, MOTIVE! It is not to earn salvation, it is [BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN BORN AGAIN, AND LOVE OUR MASTER, AND WILL DO NOTHING OTHER THAT TO KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS]. (and? Mark 7:7 & 1 John 2:4)

In the Master's closing work, ALL CHRISTIANS will know EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING & WHAT GOD REQUIRES OF THEM, before the Mark of the Beast is received.
Pastor N.B.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Mandy
Can you help all of us out who have problems paying attention and answer with a simple yes or no? ;)
By commandments are you referring to the law?
God does not change, but they way He dealt with mankind did. I am not under the law, but I am under grace, for it by grace that I am saved...
Pastor N.B. here: :scratch:
That was for the first question.

Yes, to your question about the law? The Ten Cmmandments. YES, YES! My Lord says that 'IF' ye love me keep the commandments. I realize that some folk consider them as bondage & need to be free them. But just one [LAST QUESTION], which of these are you free to indulge in & still love the Master???

Not saved from sin, but in sin? :confused: I choose to be an law abiding citizen myself.
Take care,
Pastor N.B.

Upvote 0
I think all this stuff about microchips etc is a huge lie of Satan to frighten Christians- do you really think God would let his children take the mark without them knowing exactly what it is?!
The Mark of the Beast is an eternally fatal spiritual mark given by Satan in the form of the Antichrist- I know, because Satan has tempted me to take it and God has told me what it is- taking the mark of the beast is to ask for it from Satan, who is the spirit who will be the Antichrist in human form. Just as we become saved when we ask Jesus to become our saviour and Lord, eternally out of your own free will, you can give your soul to Satan and be sealed with the mark of the Antichrist, knowing what you are doing- it isn't something that can be accidently done- in the last days people concerned only about surviving during the present, will eternally give their souls to Satan and will accept the spiritual mark of the Antichrist- it is something that can be done today too, because just as people were able to trust in Christ before the crucifixion, so someone can take the mark of Satan now, because Satan is outside of time in eternity.
Judas I am certain accepted the mark- it is the sin of eternally betraying Jesus, just as Judas did, knowing the eternal consequences which is why it is spiritally fatal. It is the one and only way a Christian can lose their salvation.

Upvote 0
Besides if you had taken the mark, you would have the spirit of Satan, the antichrist within you and you wouldn't care about what you had done, you'd be glad you had done it and you would love Satan and hate Jesus.
The fact that you worry about it means that you are not beyond redemption and haven't blasphemed the Holy Spirit who brings people to repentance, by taking the mark.
No one who had taken it would be worried about it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Originally posted by Da Berkshire Massive
Besides if you had taken the mark, you would have the spirit of Satan, the antichrist within you and you wouldn't care about what you had done, you'd be glad you had done it and you would love Satan and hate Jesus.
The fact that you worry about it means that you are not beyond redemption and haven't blasphemed the Holy Spirit who brings people to repentance, by taking the mark.
No one who had taken it would be worried about it.
(with added emphasis)
Pastor N.B.
What you say is good. Man can as your [first post] states, be shipwrecked anywhere along the way! Yet, the above post leaves out the danger signal? ('me' suggests? :scratch:)
Are you saying that the ones who take the Mark of the Beast will think that they are lost and not saved?? Rev. 3:9 for starters! :confused:

The 'final test' is just that. Try Rev. 18:4. We [as] Christians say that we are His. We are not robots without a free choice. And we can have OUR DECISION revearse if we so choose. The Master will PROVE OUR FAITH to save us for eternity. See Nahum 1:9. Kind of like Joseph did to his brothers in Egypt. (Joseph even wept aside)

And although some think that the Mark of the Beast is something new, it is the same last TESTING we are told of this time around in Revelation. Just before 'us' saints can go home to [our land of Cannan]. The Master lets us decide for ourselves if our love is Lukewarm, or a real developed Principled Faith? Remember, that even though Adam & Eve were created PERFECT (very good) God still could not GIVE THEM CHARACTER. This they were to develope THEMSELVES, even though CHRIST HAD ALL PROVISIONS THERE FOR THE USING!

You can read our last repeated testing here in Ex.16. (the Protestant Bible has the date the same as Ex. 20, when the ten Commandments were given on the mount written ALONE BY GOD HIMSELF)
But notice this 40 years of TESTING!
"... that may PROVE THEM, wheather they [will walk in my LAW OR NO]." ibide. verse 4. This is the same message as James 2:10-12 gives to us in His inspiration. ROYAL LAW [and] JUDGEMENT! And if ONE commandment is broken?? we are guilty of breaking them ALL!

We all know the story from here perhaps? But lets just look at what [OUR] end testing result will be. What will we do? We read: "And it came to pass, that there went out some of the people on the seventh day to gather, and they found none."
They were tested on only ONE COMMANDMENT, THE SABBATH COMMANDMENT, to see if they TRUELY WERE FAITHFUL IN THEIR LOVE RELATIONSHIP WITH THEIR [PROFESSED] MASTER! Now notice what the LORD SAID:

"And the [Lord said] unto Moses, [HOW LONG **REFUSE YE** TO KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS AND MY LAWS?]" AGAIN, TESTED ON THE SABBATH COMMANDMENT. Read Eccl. 1:9-10 & Eccl. 3:15.

In Conclusion?? Two verses, first verse 35 ibide. ".. they did eat manna, until they [CAME UNTO THE BORDERS OF CANAAN." (and where are we looking to enter in?)

Last verse is from Eccl. 12:13-14 It talks of a CONCLUSION of our endeaver! After, the Mark of the Beast! After, the entering of our land of Cannan! And, after our TRUE TESTED LOVE FOR OUR MASTER! A CHARACTER created & recreated &,&,&, KEPT BY HIS POWER OF CHRIST as seen in Phil. 4:13 & 2 Cor. 12:9
"Let [US HEAR THE CONCLUSION OF THE WHOLE MATTER;] [FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS: FOR THIS IS THE WHOLE DUTY OF MAN]. FOR [GOD SHALL BRING EVERY WORK INTO JUDGEMENT, WITH EVERY SECRET THING, WHEATHER IT BE [GOOD, OR WHEATHER IT BE EVIL]."

What is new, God asks? There [is nothing] new under the sun He says! So you can be assured that before it is all over, [we] will once again be tested on the Seventh day Sabbath commandment. And we that are the victorious ones are seen in Isa. 66:22-23 :clap: !

Pastor N.B.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.