✟9,049.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Hello im 17yrs old Traditional catholic

I was raised as a common catholic in Poland but my mother didn't go to mass often so i never even received first communion or confirmation, in my early teens i wasn't really religious when i was 15 i started looking into Protestantism and was a fan of the controversial pastor Steven Anderson but then changed my mind and briefly drifted into nihilism/agnosticism and later returned back into Catholicism but the traditional Latin mass type.

Dansiph

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2018
UK
✟120,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I was raised as a common catholic in Poland but my mother didn't go to mass often so i never even received first communion or confirmation, in my early teens i wasn't really religious when i was 15 i started looking into Protestantism and was a fan of the controversial pastor Steven Anderson but then changed my mind and briefly drifted into nihilism/agnosticism and later returned back into Catholicism but the traditional Latin mass type.
Welcome to the forum!

That's quite a change from Pastor Anderson but then back to Catholic.

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Welcome. There are quite a lot of trad Catholics over in OBOB so you should feel right at home.

Upvote 0

Dansiph

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2018
UK
✟120,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello.

Don't judge Protestantism by Steven Anderson. That would be like judging Catholicism by a bad Catholic.
I think @DuesRex used to like Pastor Anderson but decided he doesn't agree with Baptist beliefs. I could be wrong.

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟273,846.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Welcome to Christian Forums :) God bless you :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Hello DuesRex,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

View attachment 280943

98636c6ee64925a19858f8a491d300d2.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟781,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hello DuesRex
Hope you will enjoy your time here. If you are particularly interested in Catholicism, then take a look at the OBOB section. There are some very interesting posts there and some very friendly people as well!

• Informative
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi Dues;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here.

I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music?

I have found; in times of trouble; like we have with this CV-19; that listening to; and singing along to good Christian P&W music; can bring us closer to Jesus and His wonderful peace.

Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

Upvote 0