marcus900424

Jul 18, 2012
✟15,129.00
Faith
Christian
Hello, I have written some crazy things on the net, I have had too much pride and to tell, I sometimes dont realize glory is God. Give God the glory!;d

I have this disease (autism), which makes it hard to speak with people.
I never felt lonely, though I lived without friends for 10 years.. I dont know how being lonely feels-

Anyway, do you know any Bible quotes, or, if you have any advice for me?:-{

Ty,
and God Bless..!

Last edited:

Dragnog

Jul 10, 2006
✟15,466.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Hello, I have written some crazy things on the net, I have had too much pride and to tell, I sometimes dont realize glory is God. Give God the glory!;d

I have this disease (autism), which makes it hard to speak with people.
I never felt lonely, though I lived without friends for 10 years.. I dont know how being lonely feels-

Anyway, do you know any Bible quotes, or, if you have any advice for me?:-{

Ty,
and God Bless..!
Sorry I might be a bit slow here, but what were you trying to get advice on?

Upvote 0

marcus900424

Jul 18, 2012
✟15,129.00
Faith
Christian
Sorry I might be a bit slow here, but what were you trying to get advice on?

Hm, just some advice for a somewhat new Christian, or maybe some quotes?:{Thx

<edit>
TBH, I just wanted to create a thread about quotes of the Bible, because I feel I need it:{
Dont know if this is right place to post,Thx

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dragnog

Jul 10, 2006
✟15,466.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Hm, just some advice for a somewhat new Christian, who doesnt feel like a Christian, or maybe some quotes?:{Thx
Ok so basic advice:
1. Find a bible based church that challenges you to be light to the world. Become an active member of the church.
2. Pray and be in continual communication with your Father in heaven. I suggest that you start with the Lord's Prayer and follow this as a way to pray. I recommend you read what Jesus had to say in regards to this (Matthew 6, Luke 11: 1-11)
3. Get a Bible that is in plain English (I recommend a NIV version but there are may others out there). This is so you can get into reading the Bible. When you read the Bible:
a) Pray that God will be present with you as you read.
b) Read the passage carefully and make no assumptions about it.
c) Read the historical context that surrounds the passage that you were reading.
d) Bring that historical context forward to today so you can apply it to your life today.
I would recommend that you get a reading guide of some description so that you can become familiar with key passages to start building up an understand of the nature of God.
4. Meet with other Christians especially older Christians who you feel live a Christian life so that they can support you in your walk. (This is external to going to church).
That is just some general advice, but I will pray for you in your walk with Jesus, that you would find purpose for your life by being a disciple of Christ in this broken world.

Upvote 0

BFine

Seed Planter
Jul 19, 2011
My room
✟11,098.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Some Bible verses/quotes for you:
2Corinthians 4:16-18 So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for your good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

1 John 4:7-8 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Upvote 0