Hello, this is my first day in Christian Forums.

Dec 16, 2018
Campinas
✟15,956.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been a Christian for three decades and feel there is nothing more important than believing in Christ and doing are best to serve God. Life on earth is too short, so let's invest in eternal life.

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Welcome to the family Bro. So glad to have you here :)
I am sure that you be blessed in spirit as you travel through these forums :wave:

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been a Christian for three decades and feel there is nothing more important than believing in Christ and doing are best to serve God. Life on earth is too short, so let's invest in eternal life.

Hello Marcelo:);
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

Upvote 0

Dansiph

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2018
UK
✟120,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi and welcome to CF! :grinning:

Upvote 0

godinho

Dec 16, 2018
whitby
✟768.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Dec 16, 2018
Campinas
✟15,956.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Marcelo:);
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, I like music -- I play the viola in my church orchestra and love harmony singing. I'll take a look at the music threads! God bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.