WI
✟75,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hahaha, I am not far from then, my location at this moment is in Finland, its naber country to Finland!
Nice. Finland is a neighbor to Sweden. :) Glad I do not live in Finland, cos it is cold, and too close to Putin's Russia in distance for comfort.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is Putin scary, dont watch news too much bro haha
Yeah, he is scary, a dictator even. Just like some of the politicians in the US are scary (such as the one we had in 2017-2021), but this is a welcome thread, not a political thread.

Reactions: germo155
Upvote 0

germo155

Mar 22, 2024
Tampere
✟11,146.00
Country
Estonia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yeah, he is scary, a dictator even. Just like some of the politicians in the US are scary (such as the one we had in 2017-2021), but this is a welcome thread, not a political thread.
Sorry, I am dumb about politics, I dont watch TV, but yeah, well... We have Jesus

• Winner
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sorry, I am dumb about politics, I dont watch TV, but yeah, well... We have Jesus
Yep, we have Jesus. I try to stay away from the news, but we all see it one way or another. I do not have news on my TV, but sometimes search up the news. The only news we should focus on mainly is the Good News of Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟921,720.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Yep, we have Jesus. I try to stay away from the news, but we all see it one way or another. I do not have news on my TV, but sometimes search up the news. The only news we should focus on mainly is the Good News of Jesus Christ.

What? You don't watch the news? Aww... you're going to miss Trump going to Prison or a bird relieving himself on the mickey d's sign. The last part was in our local paper as front page news (I'm not kidding). That's how exciting upstate NY is. We don't get murders, rapes, bank robberies or anything of the sort here. The closest thing to entertainment in this small town is literally bird poop.

Anyway, figured I'd make a joke for once. You absolutely cannot miss Trump going to prison though. That or becoming president again, beating his criminal charges and imo fulfilling biblical prophecy of being the anti christ himself. Right now I'm only 80% sure he is the antichrist but I'm 100% sure that he's crazier than I am. It's ok my friends I'll keep you up to date :p.

• Haha
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟921,720.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hey everyone here, I new in this group and looking for new beliver friends. I dont have many belivers around, I dont go church lot.

I've already met you in chat but hello!

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟2,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Hey everyone here, I new in this group and looking for new beliver friends. I dont have many belivers around, I dont go church lot.
Hello. I don't go to Church as often as I should but that's not really my fault. The Church I was raised in and the one I've come to fully believe in is in bad shape these days. I guess you're not supposed to say that... been persecuted for even mentioning Vatican II issues, but hey, if you can't talk about the Truth in Church, where can you?

Anyhow, what community were you raised in? I'd just like to know more about your faith journey.

I'm reminded of that saying you may have heard also: "God meets you where you are, but loves you too much to leave you there."

He has certainly moved ME all over the place! LOL

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟2,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I keep up on news because as a Christian, I have to do whatever I can (which may not be much, sadly :() to make the world more Christ-friendly and more Christ-like, assuming that's possible these days. Things are horrible. . gays gyrating suggestively in front of children and I could go on and on. I sometimes don't exactly know what to do with the info I have, but I just don't believe in being ignorant. On the other hand, ignorance really is bliss.. and sometimes I'd just like to become a hermit and forget about everything but God. Oh, yeh... I've kind of done that.. But you know what I mean: I'd like to do that all the time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟2,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
What? You don't watch the news? Aww... you're going to miss Trump going to Prison or a bird relieving himself on the mickey d's sign. The last part was in our local paper as front page news (I'm not kidding). That's how exciting upstate NY is. We don't get murders, rapes, bank robberies or anything of the sort here. The closest thing to entertainment in this small town is literally bird poop.

Anyway, figured I'd make a joke for once. You absolutely cannot miss Trump going to prison though. That or becoming president again, beating his criminal charges and imo fulfilling biblical prophecy of being the anti christ himself. Right now I'm only 80% sure he is the antichrist but I'm 100% sure that he's crazier than I am. It's ok my friends I'll keep you up to date :p.
Trump is the anti-Christ?

Then what is the "president" we have now, the one who supports murdering helpless children in the womb up to the 9th month--while Trump on the other hand helped demolish the scotus decision that opened the floodgates of child murder?

What do we have for an alternative to Trump.. but a person who lets any kind of criminal into our country, and if the person is not a criminal, well, who knows WHO or WHAT he or she is?

We're all supposed to be a-ok with STRANGERS coming into our back yard!

Would people let total strangers literally into their home's backyard.. give them food and etc... total strangers?! NO, but they think it's OK to let strangers into the backyard that's known as their country's border.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I keep up on news because as a Christian, I have to do whatever I can (which may not be much, sadly :() to make the world more Christ-friendly and more Christ-like, assuming that's possible these days. Things are horrible. . gays gyrating suggestively in front of children and I could go on and on. I sometimes don't exactly know what to do with the info I have, but I just don't believe in being ignorant. On the other hand, ignorance really is bliss.. and sometimes I'd just like to become a hermit and forget about everything but God. Oh, yeh... I've kind of done that.. But you know what I mean: I'd like to do that all the time.
Yep. Be wise as serpents, but innocent as doves.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

This is a welcome page, not a political forum, but I do watch the news twice a week (MeidasTouch), and hope the Don goes to prison. Trump is not the antichrist, but is 100% a precursor to the real antichrist.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hard to be innocent watching news!

But I pray the rosary and that cleans out the bad images :)
Nice. I have ADHD, so the Rosary is not for me. It is too repetitive for me to pray.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just not, what u mean? Isn't Jesus our saviour? Who is Rosary?
You can ask in General theology or the Catholic forum. This forum is just for intros.

Upvote 0

germo155

Mar 22, 2024
Tampere
✟11,146.00
Country
Estonia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
You can ask in General theology or the Catholic forum. This forum is just for intros.
Yed, thanks. I rather avoid doctrinal debates haha. It never ends. But thanks, I gotta look around more here in different threads aswell. Thanks for reminder

Reactions: DJWhalen
Upvote 0