Charlotte
✟9,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
My name is Channing I am a Female with Autism the Aspergers Kind. In My Home in Burlington , NC I was Treated Mean the person Got mad at me about useing my phone , took away my rights to use the phone. Also the person who I was Living with [staff edit] would not Let me have my rights to go to the church of My Choice and EXTREMELY YELLED AT ME ABOUT MY FRIENDS CALLING HER AND WOULD NOT LET ME TALK TO MY FRIENDS.. The Person in Burlington, NC who I was living with [staff edit] Stole my Underwear, socks, Pants, Coats etc. from me. I have Been Extremely Crying Severely because I have not had a permanent home to live in Since January of 2018 and I want a Permanent home. I need a permanent Home to live in I am Stressed out. I am also not getting the Chance to See my mom I have not seen my mom since March 13, 2018. It is Important that I see my mom. I need someone to HELP ME

Channing

Last edited by a moderator:

Long Island Pilgrim

Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2016
NY
✟67,631.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
Apr 29, 2018
Ohio
✟17,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Hi Channing,
I also have Asperger's, I understand that a situation like this can be stressful.
You're having to go through a lot of uncomfortable social interactions, there are loud voices, and a lot of change. What is important is that you remain calm. Don't let your surroundings overtake you; try not to let them trigger a meltdown.

I agree with everyone above, try to get a hold of your mother and a pastor.

A few Bible verses for you:
Trust in the Lord with your whole heart and lean not on your own understanding
-Proverbs 3:5
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.(6) And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.(7)
- Philippians 4:6-7
Keep us updated and God bless.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, may the advice this one is being given help, and may You intercede in her life in such a way as to bring spiritual growth and strength. May she come to the place where she can have peace without a phone, without a church, without friends, without a lot of material things... because she has You and Your written Word. Philippians 4:11 may not be her state at present, but may she grow into it. Philippians 4:13 may not be her claim now, but may she grow into it. Philippians 4:6-7 may not move her now, but may she grow into it. Ephesians 6:10-20 may not be her apparel now, but may she grow into it. 2 Peter 3:18; 3 John 2; Romans 15:13. May her circumstances change for the better, and may she grow in these adversities, and in the meantime may she feel the comfort of Your care, Isaiah 66:13. Amen.

Upvote 0

Long Island Pilgrim

Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2016
NY
✟67,631.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, may the advice this one is being given help, and may You intercede in her life in such a way as to bring spiritual growth and strength. May she come to the place where she can have peace without a phone, without a church, without friends, without a lot of material things... because she has You and Your written Word. Philippians 4:11 may not be her state at present, but may she grow into it. Philippians 4:13 may not be her claim now, but may she grow into it. Philippians 4:6-7 may not move her now, but may she grow into it. Ephesians 6:10-20 may not be her apparel now, but may she grow into it. 2 Peter 3:18; 3 John 2; Romans 15:13. May her circumstances change for the better, and may she grow in these adversities, and in the meantime may she feel the comfort of Your care, Isaiah 66:13. Amen.
Amen Greg Merrill.

Upvote 0