Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello, I live in a cold place up North far away from America in a forest. A lot of rare animals (flying squirrels amongst others) live in the forest too. We can drink the water from the tap, it´s that clean. Nature is a part of My life as is snow, I like warm blankets and think people have a right to their opinion but should keep quiet if it hurts someone as a person. There is a time to speak up and a time to keep quiet. God bless You all.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello, I live in a cold place up North far away from America in a forest.
Hi welcome to the forum in Jesus name, it is a great place to be

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank You, all. My real life is quite brutal, but I enjoy the nature. So the avatar Is a slim weak Girl, I am a 100 kg rather strong a bit overweight mom, You see me You´d think redhair warrior female Viking. Maybe think I am a bit transgender, like they do when I go to the gym and lift more than some men. I am a gardener and have to get stronger not look good, I´d rather not scare Your socks off... We have to apprechiate what we got. About nature...that is the surroundings, there are of course snakes in the forest too. Plenty of them, but we have many ants close by so they do not like that and stay away. Our forest is nature preserve, no mashines allowed. Human power carries out the fallen deadwood if it needs be. That is we does the work both winter and summer. Fortunatedly our kids have inherited the strong genetics and enjoy lifting, but still I do not want them to carry more than a a few small stumps to their own little threehouse.

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi, Anthony from Texas. I understand You produce Quite a lot of corn in Texas. As a matter of fact I just read on the internet that one could apply for scholarship fo a 1000 dollars to some school in Texas, just by googeling a bit. To apply one had to write an essae about corn produce, To my point, it seems like the corn produced is one cob on one plant. Probably because it makes it easy for the mashines, but nowadays mashines should be getting digitally sensored and starts to recognise where the fruit is based upon color, brand new technology. Things are much more geered from computers now so now should multiple corns on one plant soon come in qestion and start to be breeded to have time to mature properly too. A close relative of mine did recive cornseeds from Mexico that came from a plant that yielded sometimes 7 cobs on one plant. Considering how close Mexico is to Texas I thought that could be a winning concept to write about because the summers must be longer than ours that are minimal here in Finland. The seeds produced at least three cobs per plant over here, need to be planted where the wind blows or handpollinated och mashinepollinated ( whisked ) for best result. So If You know someone in need of scholarship and want adventure drive out to Mexico with some Mexican growers and finding seeds and like growing or have a friend that likes growing write an story about growing many cobs on the plant and hope for a scholarship to a school in Texas. The only thing You could get wrong is a no for the scholarship and perhaps an adventure. If You can play an instrument and sing all the better, Sing and ask to by the best corn in Mexico. A show get people relaxed, everything needs not be genetically modified, some things just have great genes as they have been breeded through centuries. And the multicolored corn is beautiful.

Upvote 0