USA
✟284,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello everyone, my name is Matthew and I am new to this site. I am having some trouble navigating the site but everyone here seems so nice. Glad to be a part of this community!
Hello,

Welcome to CF and now the Ask a Chaplain Forum. First and foremost being a Christian means that we've accepted Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. I notice you self identify as a Christian. What does being a Christian mean to you?

Upvote 0

GoodGRACEshus

Apr 25, 2016
Australia
✟17,769.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
image.gif Good to see you Matthew

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone, my name is Matthew and I am new to this site. I am having some trouble navigating the site but everyone here seems so nice. Glad to be a part of this community!

Hello Matthew; welcome to CF; may the Lord Jesus guide you around here and in the world;

upload_2016-6-5_1-42-35.png

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello Matthew, and welcome to the forums! I pray you are blessed by being here.

Since you mentioned both a request for niceness and trouble navigating, I will say that we have all kinds of forums, and some have a different tone from others. (Though attacks and flaming and such are against the rules, site-wide.) But if you need any help finding your way around or locating the kinds of discussion you are interested in, feel free to ask us here or PM an ambassador and we will do our best to help. :)

Again, welcome to the forums!

Upvote 0