Visit site
✟442,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
"just when I thought I was out, they pull me right back in!" LOL I thought it was spring and tonight its down in the 20's and the heat is kicking off. I long for the warm weather.

Same... brrr

Reactions: eastcoast_bsc
Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Same thing's happening where I live (in Norway). The turn of weather was an unpleasant one. The flowers had began to spring out and we reached temperatures close to 17 degrees Celsius as late as yesterday. Now we're back at 3 degrees and nocturnal frost. Time work on our side though, and so does the sun. That being said, its all to easy to get used to bummy weather... :fearful:

Reactions: eastcoast_bsc
Upvote 0

Susie~Q

John 3:16 God bless you.
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Here in New Zealand we are heading into Autumn and boy am I glad. I do not like heat at all. Our temps right now are perfect, in the low 70's during the day and 50 at night. My favorite seasons are Autumn and Winter. YIPPEEEE. LOL.:clap:

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Here in New Zealand we are heading into Autumn and boy am I glad. I do not like heat at all. Our temps right now are perfect, in the low 70's during the day and 50 at night. My favorite seasons are Autumn and Winter. YIPPEEEE. LOL.:clap:

But that's because your winter is a piece of cake, isnt it? I mean, you're far closer to the equator than we are...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've always believed Australian winters to be rather mild and humid?

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟442,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I'm so tired of the weather.
It's hot, it's snowing, it's raining, it's mild warm.

I never know what to wear because I have seen it change from warm to in the 30s from morning til noon. :help:

Upvote 0