Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
My Bryant heater, which is less than 4 years old, occasionally is making some strange sounds, like a thump or banging. It is still heating okay. I will be calling a technician. Please pray for this to not be pricey and for all to turn out well, with no loss of heat.

Also, I always feel a bit stressed when maintenance type people come into my home as over the years I have seen some strange ones, so please pray for no concern there, too.

Last edited:

TuxAme

Quis ut Deus?
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
Ohio
✟191,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
My dad just had to have the one at our old house (which he's renting out) repaired. Check your recipt. We got overcharged $100 over a math error (luckily they refunded it). You don't want to throw money away.

Prayers.

• Informative
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I pray that this heater is fixed at a cheap price or better yet that there's nothing wrong with it. I also pray that you are blessed with kind and upright technicians.

Upvote 0

ilovejcsog

I am a Christian mutt. You can call me Rox
Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I had a heater that did that. It was the change in temp that caused the frame and duct work to expand and contract. I hope that is all it is. I pray that your fears will be washed away and all will be well. When concerned about those that enter your home try always to use a reputable company. Pay attention to names if they wear a name on their shirts and put valuables away.
God bless you!

Upvote 0

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
My Bryant heater, which is less than 4 years old, occasionally is making some strange sounds, like a thump or banging. It is still heating okay. I will be calling a technician. Please pray for this to not be pricey and for all to turn out well, with no loss of heat.

Also, I always feel a bit stressed when maintenance type people come into my home as over the years I have seen some strange ones, so please pray for no concern there, too.
OK, will say a prayer. Praying you find the right technician if needed.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I'm praying!

Christian God Keep you safe.gif

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying. This is a necessity and the Lord will see to your needs.

If you don’t know much about the repairs to this gas heater look up some repair videos on YouTube. This will help with dialogue with the repair person. If they know you know something they tend to be more honest.

They can be strange. However, after talking with a Christian repair person a few years ago they are just as uneasy going into a strangers house. They never know if they are going to end up in someone’s freezer.

• Informative
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

Joining in prayer for you...such helpful advice too!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for all the prayers everyone. The latest is that one of the people from the company I got the heater from says my warranty for service will be extended, so they will fix it for free. I had mentioned that I was disappointed, before that offer, because I have had the heater less than 4 years and already am having troubles, whereas with the heater before it, not a Bryant, I had no problems for over a decade.

Upvote 0

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for all the prayers everyone. The latest is that one of the people from the company I got the heater from says my warranty for service will be extended, so they will fix it for free. I had mentioned that I was disappointed, before that offer, because I have had the heater less than 4 years and already am having troubles, whereas with the heater before it, not a Bryant, I had no problems for over a decade.

Yay!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I had a heater that did that. It was the change in temp that caused the frame and duct work to expand and contract. I hope that is all it is. I pray that your fears will be washed away and all will be well. When concerned about those that enter your home try always to use a reputable company. Pay attention to names if they wear a name on their shirts and put valuables away.
God bless you!
You were on target. The heater repair person said the sounds were probably due to fluctuating temperature changes. He is from the same company who sold the heater to me so I did not have to check out his name tag, btw. Anyway, the heater has stopped making noises, I didn't get charged for anything and he reassured me by telling the it was about as good as new all around.

Thanks so much for the prayers, everyone.

Upvote 0

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You were on target. The heater repair person said the sounds were probably due to fluctuating temperature changes. He is from the same company who sold the heater to me so I did not have to check out his name tag, btw. Anyway, the heater has stopped making noises, I didn't get charged for anything and he reassured me by telling the it was about as good as new all around.

Thanks so much for the prayers, everyone.

Praise God!

• Friendly
Upvote 0