provincial
✟763,513.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So my home church is connected with a real, strong, authentic Christian-based rehabilitation program that houses over 100 men at a time, many of whom are addicts from off the street and out of prison in some cases. This program has been around for years and I can personally attest by my slight involvement that many lives have been turned around, cleaned up, and many people have been converted to Christ due to this ministry. Hallelujah. Praise the Lord.

Unfortunately recently, the owner is now being audited or something like that, to ensure that the running of such a program is in line with government regulations. Richard, the founder, is dealing with a person who is completely unsympathetic to this cause, who is making things difficult and is intent on putting a strain on the program's finances. The program is nonprofit and apparently will be receiving less support due to the audit.

I am asking for prayers for this important ministry that has led many, many men to faith in Christ. Please pray that the program receives funding. Please pray that the auditors are fair in their assessments of said program. And please pray for the salvation of the men who cycle through the program. In Christ's name. Thank you