Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
brinny said:
Nonsense.

They're discussing Hillary's "hinting" at running, all the way over there in Australia.

(I will post the video if you wish).
After what you put me through Wednesday, you honestly think I’m stupid enough to fall for that pathetic pony show of making me beg you for evidence?
Yet you just posted TO me here, even as my post was directed to someone else?

LOL! No one is making you beg.

The bottom line is, the video i was referring to at the time had some spicy words in it and i would not have been able to post it in the thread, and in addition it was a rather long video. Nevertheless, i DID post the title of it.

The video i mentioned in this thread has no such curse words in it, and it's much shorter. I will be more than happy to find it and post it if you would like.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Yet you just posted TO me here, even as my post was directed to someone else?

LOL! No one is making you beg.

The bottom line is, the video i was referring to at the time had some spicy words in it and i would not have been able to post it in the thread, and in addition it was a rather long video. Nevertheless, i DID post the title of it.

The video i mentioned in this thread has no such curse words in it, and it's much shorter. I will be more than happy to find it and post it if you would like.

Your post gave evidence to a point I was making yesterday. That it seems like only the Right mentions Clinton running in 2020.

And you are doing the exact same thing you did Wednesday by saying you have a video but not posting it.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Your post gave evidence to a point I was making yesterday. That it seems like only the Right mentions Clinton running in 2020.

And you are doing the exact same thing you did Wednesday by saying you have a video but not posting it.

Read this thread. It wasn't Republicans who posted that they would vote for Hillary.

No problem. Here's the video:

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Read this thread. It wasn't Republicans who posted that they would vote for Hillary.

Nonsense. They weren’t “hinting “ at Clinton running...they were ridiculing the idea...!

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged

You are the one who brought up Clinton running. @The_Barmecide brought up her being a super criminal but you are the one peddling her running.

And thank you for posting your evidence. It only took being asked twice this time. That video sure put a lot of problems a Clinton run would face. You also posted from a channel founded by Rupert Murdoch, the guy who founded Fox News. I said only the Right is talking about a Clinton campaign so thank you for strengthening my position.

• Winner
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Nonsense. They weren’t “hinting “ at Clinton running...they were ridiculing the idea...!

Nonsense.

The responses were, if Hillary runs, and beats the other candidates, they would vote for Hillary.

Ya' gotta wonder if she's gonna run or not, cuz here's another "opinion" piece wondering the same thing, based on what's been hinted at by Hillary herself:

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
You are the one who brought up Clinton running. @The_Barmecide brought up her being a super criminal but you are the one peddling her running.

And thank you for posting your evidence. It only took being asked twice this time. That video sure put a lot of problems a Clinton run would face. You also posted from a channel founded by Rupert Murdoch, the guy who founded Fox News. I said only the Right is talking about a Clinton campaign so thank you for strengthening my position.

No problem. Here's a video from somewhere else. It's a little "dated" but the one under it is from just this month:

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No problem. Here's a video from somewhere else. It's a little "dated" but the one under it is from just this month:

....just admit it, you're a huge HRC fan.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The_Barmecide

Oct 10, 2019
Idaho
✟14,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
The sentiment is mutual, sir. :D

Personally I detest the Clintons as people. I am glad Bill got what few more progressive things through and he certainly oversaw a good economy. But he TOTALLY DESERVE TO BE IMPEACHED and he should have been convicted. Hillary, I bet she's a particularly nasty piece of work as a person. I am still angry that the DNC shafted free selection of a candidate by the use of the stupid "Superdelegates". I believe Hillary has the necessary experience and abilities to BE president, but I have little doubt she's a horrible person.

You'll be surprised to know that I wish Nancy Pelosi were kicked out of the House. Her fully "legal" but extremely skeevy behavior with regards to some credit card stock she held years ago while she was also overseeing legislation related to credit card companies still sickens me.

I want my country to be a BETTER country, not simply accept our worst attributes as "great" and then move on. I want a president who can speak like a real live adult with an actual EDUCATION, I want my leaders to be SMARTER THAN ME...not dumber than a box of hammers. I want my leaders to be interested in THE JOB, not in making themselves richer at my expense. I want a country that allows people to live their lives by their own moral compass, not force-feed religious tripe to everyone.

I want a president that doesn't make me cringe every time he opens his mouth. I want a president that I can be proud of.

When I see a Trump supporter who can say something similar I will have a bit of respect for that person. I have not yet met that person. I am holding out hope. Holding my lamp high as I search.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Nonsense.

The responses were, if Hillary runs, and beats the other candidates, they would vote for Hillary.

Ya' gotta wonder if she's gonna run or not, cuz here's another "opinion" piece wondering the same thing, based on what's been hinted at by Hillary herself:

Give me a break, brinny! NO ONE on the left thinks Hillary is running, and she’d lose the primary if she did - and she knows it. Plus, it’s WAY too late for any serious contender to enter the race. The Iowa caucus is the first week of February!

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I assumed you were discussing Lord Voldemort. I’m very disappointed. :sigh:

3BACB7D6-4EB7-43C2-A2BC-D6C142CB0686.jpeg

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Personally I detest the Clintons as people. I am glad Bill got what few more progressive things through and he certainly oversaw a good economy. But he TOTALLY DESERVE TO BE IMPEACHED and he should have been convicted. Hillary, I bet she's a particularly nasty piece of work as a person. I am still angry that the DNC shafted free selection of a candidate by the use of the stupid "Superdelegates". I believe Hillary has the necessary experience and abilities to BE president, but I have little doubt she's a horrible person.

You'll be surprised to know that I wish Nancy Pelosi were kicked out of the House. Her fully "legal" but extremely skeevy behavior with regards to some credit card stock she held years ago while she was also overseeing legislation related to credit card companies still sickens me.

I want my country to be a BETTER country, not simply accept our worst attributes as "great" and then move on. I want a president who can speak like a real live adult with an actual EDUCATION, I want my leaders to be SMARTER THAN ME...not dumber than a box of hammers. I want my leaders to be interested in THE JOB, not in making themselves richer at my expense. I want a country that allows people to live their lives by their own moral compass, not force-feed religious tripe to everyone.

I want a president that doesn't make me cringe every time he opens his mouth. I want a president that I can be proud of.

When I see a Trump supporter who can say something similar I will have a bit of respect for that person. I have not yet met that person. I am holding out hope. Holding my lamp high as I search.

Thank you. Your honesty is refreshing. I agree with perhaps most of what you posted.

I on the other hand, clumsy or unpolished or rough around the edges, or the antithesis of suavity or not, I prefer one who speaks what they are thinking. "Slickness" and/or "smoothness" I find nauseating. I prefer someone who keeps their promises or fights like hades to keep them.

I've been a bit "rough around the edges" myself at times. We all make mistakes, mis-speak, guffaw, and demonstrate that we are far from perfect. I look at the heart.

Thank you for your honesty. I understand about the respect.

No worries.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Give me a break, brinny! NO ONE on the left thinks Hillary is running, and she’d lose the primary if she did - and she knows it. Plus, it’s WAY too late for any serious contender to enter the race. The Iowa caucus is the first week of February!
Plus, it’s WAY too late for any serious contender to enter the race.
That opinion seems to fluctuate depending on who is voicing it.

As far as Hillary running or not, that is still up in the air, with opinions on it flying from everywhere.

The bottom line is, we shall see if she runs or does not run.

In the meantime, there will be discussion after discussion of it.

She's counting on it.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

As far as Hillary running or not, that is still up in the air, with opinions on it flying from everywhere.

She's counting on it.
Hillary running is only up in the for Trump and his supporters.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
brinny said:

She's counting on it.
Hillary running is only up in the for Trump and his supporters.
This makes no sense.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is. It is about Darth Voldemort the Evil, D/B/A Hunter Biden.

Hunter Biden is evil like Hillary. Hillary is SO EVIL that no one has been able to find an actual CRIME she could be convicted of using normal means. Hunter appears to be like that. Pure evil so evil that no good people are able to capture him and stop his evil.

(Look, to be fair, I despise Joe Biden and I'm willing to assume that Hunter got some stupid sweetheart deal from a connection beyond the ken of mortal men. I hate the whole lot of that inbred world of wealth and power. But it is telling that Trump's base cannot see evil in Trump but can find it in literally every other person on earth.)

Im sorry, I got to “Darth Voldemort” and the midichlorians went haywire and I had a stroke. Political beliefs aligned or not, but we don’t cross fandom references and we absolutely don’t defame Sith Lords. Show some respect.

Upvote 0