✟8,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey all,

I have an amazing wife and my 5th baby on the way. I just turned 29, we are having our 5th child in just 6 years of marriage. its awesome and my wife is amazing.

i on the other hand don't feel like i am that great. My wife wants to homeschool i am totally on. board and think that is best for the kids.

But i feel so much weight and pressure to provide. im working a job that pays well based on performance. so im my sales dip i could be let go. i hate the job because of the pressure. i feel so stuck. i need the money.

my wife is in her 2nd trimester I'm really trying to bust my butt at home to give her rest time while i take the 4 kids but im running down and am so tired but so stressed i can't sleep. we don't have family in state or friends without kids of their own to step in often.

i feel bitter for having to work so hard constantly. if these thoughts come out of my mouth my wife feels , i guess guilty. i don't want that.

i love my family and want to give them the best life possible but i feel like I'm going to break. im tired. and resorting to this post for some kind of understanding.

anyone else in a similar situation? been through it? I hope i explained all that right

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Hey all,

I have an amazing wife and my 5th baby on the way. I just turned 29, we are having our 5th child in just 6 years of marriage. its awesome and my wife is amazing.

i on the other hand don't feel like i am that great. My wife wants to homeschool i am totally on. board and think that is best for the kids.

But i feel so much weight and pressure to provide. im working a job that pays well based on performance. so im my sales dip i could be let go. i hate the job because of the pressure. i feel so stuck. i need the money.

my wife is in her 2nd trimester I'm really trying to bust my butt at home to give her rest time while i take the 4 kids but im running down and am so tired but so stressed i can't sleep. we don't have family in state or friends without kids of their own to step in often.

i feel bitter for having to work so hard constantly. if these thoughts come out of my mouth my wife feels , i guess guilty. i don't want that.

i love my family and want to give them the best life possible but i feel like I'm going to break. im tired. and resorting to this post for some kind of understanding.

anyone else in a similar situation? been through it? I hope i explained all that right

I feel for you! No one needs that many kids, so please be satisfied with the five! Please! We had four. It was hard. I love them all, but children love down time with their parents and it's hard to give individual attention to each one when you have to work so hard. If I were your wife I would feel compassionate.

As it is, I'm a widowed grandmother to twelve, and great-grandma to three. My husband passed away at age sixty-four.

I love to pray --- so I'll add you to my prayer list.

• Friendly
Reactions: Saricharity
Upvote 0

singpeace

Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2009
U.S.
✟40,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Father, You are Lord of all creation. Everything is under Your command and control. And yet, Your Word says You see ShepherdDad. You know the number of hairs on his head. You’re are able to handle the greatest problem and care about the smallest detail. Thank you! ShepherdDad is overwhelmed about providing for his precious family. He wants to surrender his worry and care and trust that You walk before him to guide him; beside him to strengthen him, and behind him to guard him. Help ShepherdDad, Father. Show him Your will concerning his time, money, and responsibilities. He needs You, Father. There are so many commitments vying for his time and attention. Help ShepherdDad make wise choices. He can’t do it all but he can with Your help, accomplish Your plans and purposes for his family and himself. In Jesus name, Amen.

PSALM 142:1–3A
I cry out to the Lord;
I plead for the Lord’s mercy.
I pour out my complaints before Him
and tell Him all my troubles.
When I am overwhelmed,
You alone know the way I should turn.

Upvote 0